Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat (2157 Views)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Blade: One-Eyed Serial Killer, Sunday Paul, Arrested In Ogun / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by LiveTimesNG: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
'How I escaped from police', rearrested serial killer, Sunday Sodipe speaks (Watch video)

The rearrested serial killer in Oyo State, Sunday Sodipe has narrated how he escaped from the police net.

According to the suspect, a female Divisional Police Officer, who was recently deployed to the station ordered one officer (Funsho) to allow him to take his bath.

He revealed that was how he escaped from Mokola Police Station, Ibadan, Oyo State on Tuesday.

The suspect said the officer had warned him not to make any attempt to escape while taking his bath, adding that he was not even thinking of running away at that point.

Shodipe disclosed that he finally escaped when he saw that the officer was engrossed in a discussion with another person and not paying attention to him.

•Sunday Shodipe after he was rearrested.
He said, “The new female DPO asked officer Funsho to allow me take my bath. He cautioned me not to try to escape when I am taking my bath.

“I escaped when I saw him discussing with another person. I climbed the borehole pole and jumped the fence. The people living in the area saw me when I escaped but they did not raise any alarm.”

SaharaReporters had gathered that a young man from Akure, Ondo State, who pleaded not to be mentioned, had volunteered to assist the police when he saw the notice and bounty placed on the suspect.

He was said to have travelled to Ibadan alongside three of his friends with a view to launching a manhunt for the suspect for three days.

Upon their arrival in the state, they were lodged in a hotel where they slept before commencing the search for the fugitive.

The three men were said to have trailed him to where he bought and smoked hemp in the city but decided not to arrest him because of the crowd in the area.

The locals later arrested him while he was alone in a hideout.

The suspect had killed about eight people, mainly women at Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State.

Click link below to watch video...

https://livetimesng.com/how-i-escaped-from-police-rearrested-serial-killer-sunday-sodipe-speaks-watch-video/

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Edyice: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sunday sodipe even have time to go to barbing saloon grin

8 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Golan007: 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:
Man's got to look good for his fans.

9 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by santakris(m): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ópé o. Let his prosecution commence speedily abeg. He must not escape again �.

3 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Honduras01: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
angry why does he resemble Zlatan?

ashibi omo, adojutini

5 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Hotzone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrangee
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Oblongata: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Golan007:

Man's got to look good for his fans.
una no go kee person grin

I don’t know why they can’t save taxpayers money and do their normal accidental discharge we are used to cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Shellsploit: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Great excape! Now he's back to square one shocked

See as that police man comot magazine from rifle.. abi him dey fear make the guy no collect the gun from am?

Wheres Lalasticlala sef..

3 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why can't police have a bathroom for suspects
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by bankulizer: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
H
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Shellsploit: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Edyice:

3 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Shellsploit: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
illicit:
Why can't police have a bathroom for suspects

House of assembly are yet to approve it grin

2 Likes

Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by TheSourcerer: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmm , good work to the bounty hunters .
There should be open investigations from the NPF to the public
Let's know how they operate , when they operate their M.O ,
This are very important things for citizens to know , doing backdoor investigations and only telling the public when they escape is last century policing.
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2020
I don't even like his face... sad

Would have long shot him myself for giving me a hard time.

Only they're gonna cry "extrajudicial-" you know the rest.
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by femi4: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Man city fan
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Jayboi(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2020
we need people like these guys from Akure to enter sambisa and arrest Shekau.
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by Mayng01(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Mad boy
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by ALVA001: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2020
You should have been lynched
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by hidhrhis(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Life imprisonment will be an unfair judgement for this guy
Death by hanging will be a great judgement in which he will suffer with the rope choking him to death
His windpipe will be blocked by the rope
He should feel the pain of slow death
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by AmnotMe: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: 'how I Escaped From Police', Rearrested Serial Killer, Sunday Sodipe Speaks (wat by odogwu190(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
To those girls that pretend to be asleep but when removing their pants they raise their waist a bit to help you remove it nicely..... May God bless you financially ��

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Scammer On Jiji, Do Not Become His Next Victim. / Gardener Reportedly Impregnates 3 Sisters Who Have Strict Parents / My Visit To Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.