Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Secret Behind Senator Ben Murray Bruce Common Sense Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Secret Behind Senator Ben Murray Bruce Common Sense Agenda (666 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Exposed: The Games Behind Senator Dariye's Defection By Gaaden Puun / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Behind Senator Ben Murray Bruce Common Sense Agenda by wheels234(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2016
The secret behind the common sense revolution of the director of silver bird, senator Ben Murray Bruce is not far fetch. It has been clear to some people who are political wise that the senator is nurturing the ambition of been a president of this great country Nigeria.

Thinkers and analyst have drawn the conclusion that the senator is using the common sense revolution as a medium of proving his self fit to be the next president of Nigeria, by putting a comprehensive form of knowledge to help him sale his personality towards the public (Nigerian citizens).

Come to think about it why that all the common sense agenda the senator has been bringing only end as a suggestion in the hands of the house of senate, is it that what he is saying is not able to bring development to Nigeria , I doubt it! But I think there are some senses in his common sense agenda.

Nevertheless a career or ambition can be nurtured, every journey start from a step.

I always hear and see Senator Ben Murray Bruce speaking eloquently about his common sense agenda but I ponder why Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari has not giving a thought to it, is it because the senator is not an APC member or he has an APC agenda towards the country; maybe he has no atom of trust in anybody including his party (APC) or the opposition party (PDP).

Furthermore, it is so certain that the president in conjunction with the house of senate and representative are deliberately frustrating the common sense agenda and I think they know about this that is why they don’t want to support him.

Re: The Secret Behind Senator Ben Murray Bruce Common Sense Agenda by RZArecta(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2016
Stop spreading rumors, thousands of Nigerians on both sides of Nigeria's political divide give suggestions on good governance even here on nairaland daily, does it mean they all have ambitions to become president ? Did Mr Bruce tell you he wants to become president ?
Re: The Secret Behind Senator Ben Murray Bruce Common Sense Agenda by TippyTop(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2016
What is wrong in Ben Bruce nurturing an ambition? Is he not a Nigerian?
Has the position of President gone back to being an exclusive preserve for northerners?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu To Dino Melaye: I’ll Deal With You If… / Has Any Senator Or Honourable Member Been Recalled n National Assembly since1999 / Thisday Erupts Paywall...charges $10 Per Month For Their Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.