Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos (29386 Views)

Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
iamord:
I guess you did not notice the pdp logo imprinted in the nylons

**Facepalm**

I didnt!
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by meltiplexer: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
ifaith944:
nice one

419,GO AND JUMP INSIDE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND START USING YOUR DATA UNDER THE WATER
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by LordofNaija: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigeria is completely doomed. I'm off to Niger.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Saintbonnie(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
And you think I'm like you that won't get my facts right? So being a senator means he won't have his own businesses abi. And must someone be a governor before he can owe his workers. Think with your brain not your fingers.
henrygale:

Do u mean his domestic workers or wch workers.
Coz d last time.i checked,kashamu is a senator amd not a governor!
U don't always have to rush to comment when u dont know much about the topic! #ignoramus.
Lol
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Lordskenn(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This man na cow wey dey for Human Being, see as he full ground gidigbaa
. you also is a beast. idiot do you even have rich person in your family
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by phaulzoe(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nigerians too like awuf and yet dem go con dey abuse this man say na thief
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Benbelor(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
Saintbonnie:
And he's owing his workers for up to 4 months o
read well bruh, he's a Senator not a Governor
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by lumydee44: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
There is acute hunger in the land ooo! Senator Kashamu really has a big heart. May God continue to bless him.
They caused the hunger, this is just his subconscious feeling guilty.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by bet9ja(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is a prove that NIGERIA has no FUTURE.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by cecs(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Lovely gesture.

Waiting for Tinubu to show same love, noooooooooooooooooo chance, "YellowTeeth" prefers to eat his loot alone.
are you kidding me? Go to idowu Tailor in lagos and see how tinubu gives everyday. Not peanut change this man is given thou he too his trying but Fila le fun owo Baba seyi jagaban..
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by fmrule(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
What ever name u call this noble man he is still better than buhari and lie Muhammed with their fake and empty promises..... Thumb up for u senator
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by Curryyamz(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chai,it's not good to be poor o,see how the man is even boning his face like say dey force am do am,and see how the poor dem line up for en house like refugees
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 3:43am On Jul 09, 2016
El Chapo, closest friend of Pablo Escobar.
Re: Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos by henrygale(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Saintbonnie:
And you think I'm like you that won't get my facts right? So being a senator means he won't have his own businesses abi. And must someone be a governor before he can owe his workers. Think with your brain not your fingers.
Trying ds hard to justify ur ignorance/mistake.
Goodluck with it. #ignoramus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi At Jasmine Ebere Onuchukwu & Arion Mapp Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Governor Radda Joins Military Operation To Rescue Abducted Civilian, Foil Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.