Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. (2663 Views)

Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem / My Tooth Aches; What Is The Best Solution. / How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Fabrolistic: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2016
For a while now, I 've been battling tooth pain. At first, it was my gum getting swollen. I did go to hospital where the doctor prescribed some drug that indeed subdued the pain and eventully, my gum was normal.

After two months, it re-surfaced, now with greater pain and to worsen the case, it's now in two sides(both premolar). I went back to the doctor, he adviced that i do away with both teeth.

This is one thing i never wanted to hear, because my two siblings have removed their teeth in the last 10 months for same reason. Base on advice from people, i 've even used hot dry gin on it but to no avail, instead the hotness w'ld peel my gum.

People nairalanders, help your brother, am in so much pain. Must i remove my teeth? What if after removing them, others develop same issue? Is that how am to loose all my teeth. I no someone out there has suffered same issue and didn't go about removing the tooth. Pleas share your experience..

Thanks in advance!
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Fabrolistic: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Nawa o. Una just dey view dey go! No contribution? There's God o

Doctors in the house, help a brother o.
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by flexidentist: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabrolistic:
For a while now, I 've been battling tooth pain. At first, it was my gum getting swollen. I did go to hospital where the doctor prescribed some drug that indeed subdued the pain and eventully, my gum was normal.
After two months, it re-surfaced, now with greater pain and to worsen the case, it's now in two sides(both premolar). I went back to the doctor, he adviced that i do away with both teeth.
This is one thing i never wanted to hear, because my two siblings have removed their teeth in the last 10 months for same reason. Base on advice from people, i 've even used hot dry gin on it but to no avail, instead the hotness w'ld peel my gum.
People nairalanders, help your brother, am in so much pain. Must i remove my teeth? What if after removing them, others develop same issue? Is that how am to loose all my teeth. I no someone out there has suffered same issue and didn't go about removing the tooth. Pleas share your experience..
Thanks in advance!

Root canal treatment is an alternative to removing ones tooth so long as the state of the tooth is not so bad. Why not discuss with your dentist and see if you can have the treatment done. Meanwhile, please stop putting all sorts to avoid complications.
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Fabrolistic: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
flexidentist:

Root canal treatment is an alternative to removing ones tooth so long as the state of the tooth is not so bad. Why not discuss with your dentist and see if you can have the treatment done. Meanwhile, please stop putting all sorts to avoid complications.
thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Ademat7(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'm considering going to LASUTH for ma tooth ache; presently in pain,3molar tooth gone
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by gawab: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fabrolistic:

Thanks in advance!

Go and get virgin coconut oil and oil pull twice daily, this will stop the pain and you will NOT remove the teeth. Oil pulling means take 2 tbs of oil into your mouth and move it vigorously (like mouth wash). Oil pulling should be done on empty stomach and should last for 10 to 15 minutes.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by janvier27(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
There is a point it gets that removing is inevitable. But I am told you can actually have a permanent replacement. Your dentist will explain all options you have. If you have to remove them, you will adjust and just be fine. Ensure you always brush right and certainly before bed and you are not likely to have to remove any more.
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Fabrolistic: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2016
janvier27:
There is a point it gets that removing is inevitable. But I am told you can actually have a permanent replacement. Your dentist will explain all options you have. If you have to remove them, you will adjust and just be fine. Ensure you always brush right and certainly before bed and you are not likely to have to remove any more.
i doubt if it has anything to do with brushing. I often brush twice per day.
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2016
gawab:

Go and get virgin coconut oil and oil pull twice daily, this will stop the pain and you will NOT remove the teeth. Oil pulling means take 2 tbs of oil into your mouth and move it vigorously (like mouth wash). Oil pulling should be done on empty stomach and should last for 10 to 15 minutes.
www.totalhealthland.com

I did this for over a month,my gum never stopped bleeding when I brush,though I attributed it to one of those things one goes thru during pregnancy, well that's what I read on google.am waiting to put to bed,if it doesn't stop by then will run to the dentist.I kept saying to myself ,doesn't oil pulling take care of this one!cos I heard it stops gum bleeding but in my case,it didn't or hasn't stopped.like I said maybe na belle cause am,just as I read
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Ademat7(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

I did this for over a month,my gum never stopped bleeding when I brush,though I attributed it to one of those things one goes thru during pregnancy, well that's what I read on google.am waiting to put to bed,if it doesn't stop by then will run to the dentist.I kept saying to myself ,doesn't oil pulling take care of this one!cos I heard it stops gum bleeding but in my case,it didn't or hasn't stopped.like I said maybe na belle cause am,just as I read
u can see my post up there right? I complained to a guy and he gave me a local chewing stick dat taste like pepper ask those who sell such in ur area.I'm feeling better now
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by saraki2019(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
watch any of these it might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbSiTbk4WeY
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by Mcsenior(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just as someone recommended above, try virgin coconut oil pulling consistently.
You can learn about other alternatives here: http://naturalremedylab.com/oral-infection-treatment-nigeria/
Re: Please Help, I Have Hole In My Tooth. by babyt66: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Crush garlic and place it in the hole
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Fenugreek And Cumin Seeds / For Total Cure Jigsmur Is The Key / White Spots But Not Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.