Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem (626 Views)

Tooth Ache: Who Knows Any Effective Home Remedy,this Pain Is Killing Me / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem / My Tooth Aches; What Is The Best Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by wellstryme(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Have being living with mouth ache for over 8 years now,though I have developed some adaptations that I don't feel the pains like I used to,even my best friend has it,he takes stuffs with sugar content and he hardly gets it,If I take a soft drink I have to go brush my teeth to avoid it,is there any drugs I can use to conquer this ache known to be the worst ache ever,I was told if I remove the teeth I will get it on another teeth and I don't want to take that risk..Couldn't even sleep over night
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by dulux07(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2016
Go and see a dentist as soon as possible, speaking from experience. I guess u dont actually know the cause of the mouth ache.
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by wellstryme(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2016
dulux07:
Go and see a dentist as soon as possible, speaking from experience. I guess u dont actually know the cause of the mouth ache.
I don't take sttuffs that can make people have mouth ache,those that eat chocolate that I know sef don't use to complain of mouth ache
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by NgEX1: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Here are a list of dentist you can contact for your inquiry.http://ngex.com/bd/c/Health%20&%20Medicine/Dental%20Clinic/
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by dulux07(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
wellstryme:

I don't take sttuffs that can make people have mouth ache,those that eat chocolate that I know sef don't use to complain of mouth ache
It does not mean. Most ache is mostly caused by infection. Bacteria especially.. it might be tooth abscess, who knows
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
You've been living with mouth ache for over 8 years and you've never been to the Dentist to find out what's wrong?
Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
It doesn't matter if other people eat this-or-that and don't get mouth-ache, or if your best friend has it and can still eat sugary-food. You have mouthache. So go see a Dentist and stop comparing yourself to other people.

You might have to get a root canal or might have to get the tooth removed (if the pain is coming from one particular tooth).

wellstryme:

Re: How Can I Solve My Tooth Ache Problem by wellstryme(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yieldings:
It doesn't matter if other people eat this-or-that and don't get mouth-ache, or if your best friend has it and can still eat sugary-food. You have mouthache. So go see a Dentist and stop comparing yourself to other people. You might have to get a root canal or might have to get the tooth remover (if the pain is coming from one particular teeth).

Thanks i will do that,I will try make an appointment with a dentist

(1) (Reply)

How Eating Meat Is Killing Nigerians / MENS HEALTH - Dealing with premature Ejaculation. What you need to Know / Mosquito Nets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.