Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (45308 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Phi001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
I can't relate! I'm the last child and only son.....
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by chubbygal(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by ychris: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
daveson07:

Ychris
wa gbayi, funiest thng b say he has bn usng tht n0 to disturb me since marwn nd iffa kal bck eno dey pick up
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by BizBloke(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
No, I don't remember; didn't do it. cry cry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by vikstandon(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
My brother I do am wela wela... E make sense , u even give am good PAD... I be dey give am spoilt PAD, u know how much wey Analog PS PAD dey cost that year... they no born am wella to operate ma analog PAD... just like u did say, OBI Never remained a Boy o... the dude wise up on a good day n he soon became a playing partner n a better gamer... I enjoyed playing adventurous games with them though.

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Holywizard: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
miketayo:

ps2 in 2016..u must be very responsible.. how do u prevent ur dvds from scratchn
haaa. Who still go wit dvds? We stopped using Dvds for de past 7yrs in Imo state. Go & hack ur game so dat it will just be memory card like phone.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by jflexy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L to the good childhood days when your mum used to tell you to let your little brother play the game grin grin

I could remember doing this very well until the day my little brother wise up con change am for me. From that day we do play together and as times goes by sef, he became a better player than me. cool

So who else remember doing this??
cool

I did it too but I used to plug it up and set it to one player
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Kazrem(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Didn't do it cos I am the last born.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

undecided undecided undecided
vaz the band kind.but come make I tell u d definition of INSANITY grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by seunny4lif(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I can relate.
No be small thing grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by seunny4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy dude what??see as i dey laugh herre cheesy cheesy
Yes ooooh grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Tripplejay23(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
kikikikiki
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by bennyokere: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol!
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
wicked

Smh4u! What's Wicked In The Post Now?? angry undecided
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhiz:

Yea, with that super Mario and contra. It was fun
u still a gamer till date?
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Smh4u! What's Wicked In The Post Now?? angry undecided
common goan sleep angry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
vikstandon:
My brother I do am wela wela... E make sense , u even give am good PAD... I be dey give am spoilt PAD, u know how much wey Analog PS PAD dey cost that year... they no born am wella to operate ma analog PAD... just like u did say, OBI Never remained a Boy o... the dude wise up on a good day n he soon became a playing partner n a better gamer... I enjoyed playing adventurous games with them though.
analog pads back in the day was like ps4 pads now.. Ain't letting no girl touch my ps4 pad.. U still a gamer?
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by miketayo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Holywizard:
haaa. Who still go wit dvds? We stopped using Dvds for de past 7yrs in Imo state. Go & hack ur game so dat it will just be memory card like phone.

God knows where I threw it.. pls I cant even stand d graphics
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by pamcode(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mine was somehow different by the fact that it was a computer game. Since it was keyboard we used and Alt was for shooting, remember there are two alts so whenever my younger bro is with the ball in a dangerous position or about to score i long press the Alt on my side and the player ballons the ball to the ionosphere

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
common goan sleep angry

The real hustling is at night and I don't sleep at night! Sleeping is only for ladies and some lazy dudes!! angry angry

*** In Olamide Voice *** cool

"I'm married to the game, Olohun Mi ki sun"
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:
u still a gamer till date?
Soccer and GTA with my bro's Xbox 360
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhiz:

wow tats cool
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:
wow tats cool
gringringrin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Thobilobah(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kaycee7:
LWKMD as I'm ROTFL. I had no lil bro to do it to but some of my niggas did it. The sh!t was very funny.

MODIFIED: Addonblivit. After 3 years on Nairaland, I'm FTC. And it's on a thread in my beloved Gaming section. Lord be praised. I dedicate this FTC to all my fellow gamers hustling to buy a PS4. We shall get it before next year.

Amen ooo
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Sgwash: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L to the good childhood days when your mum used to tell you to let your little brother play the game grin grin

I could remember doing this very well until the day my little brother wise up con change am for me. From that day we do play together and as times goes by sef, he became a better player than me. cool

So who else remember doing this??
cool

my younger brothers were too smart, d will just decode... what we (my elder bro and I) did was to tangle d cables together, so they won't know which cable isn't plugged in... Miss my childhood.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Viccoguy4real(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2016
hahahahaha
mhiz:
hahahahaha
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by cuteguy007: 2:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Berlyn:
common goan sleep angry

Berlyn can i chat private with you?
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by dcole73: 2:34am On Jul 09, 2016
pamcode:
Mine was somehow different by the fact that it was a computer game. Since it was keyboard we used and Alt was for shooting, remember there are two alts so whenever my younger bro is with the ball in a dangerous position or about to score i long press the Alt on my side and the player ballons the ball to the ionosphere

Sharply.
Ionosphere straight.
ROTFL
U HARSH O.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by dcole73: 2:41am On Jul 09, 2016
By the time we bought our game, my brother and I were already good players.

But before then, we're used to borrow a neighbor's Nintendo gameboy. I will play it till d batteries run out. Then I will remove the batteries, bite them, and refix. Then give my brother. He will be all smiles.

He will play for a while then come back to tell me the game is not showing. I will tell him he pressed too hard and the game has become tired and needs to rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by dcole73: 2:46am On Jul 09, 2016
@ OP, nice pic

LOL

and the innocent little chap thinks he is seriously contributing to all the actions on the screen.

Especially, when u occasionally give him a hi-five, like "yeah we won"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Pes To Become A Guru / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.