Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? (45310 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Which Game Made Your Childhood? / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
I did it to my little cousin back we were playing Sega
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by haconjy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
that time..
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L to the good childhood days when your mum used to tell you to let your little brother play the game grin grin

I could remember doing this very well until the day my little brother wise up con change am for me. From that day we do play together and as times goes by sef, he became a better player than me. cool

So who else remember doing this??
cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique

Mehn! You just brought back to my memory the good old days!
This happened and I had to do this several times when playing Family Com and Street Fighter!

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by djlaqua91(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

undecided undecided undecided

My favourite Far Cry3 villain.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by olawapaxy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin lwkmd
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
We no get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy dude what??see as i dey laugh herre cheesy cheesy
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by ify2016: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
No wonder kids full Nairaland.
This game of yesterday.
mitsewww..... This one no be history nah

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by opey112(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
We no get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like your sincerity.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by KingsleyCEO: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is the height of wickedness i just cant imagine.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Kizyte(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L to the good childhood days when your mum used to tell you to let your little brother play the game grin grin

I could remember doing this very well until the day my little brother wise up con change am for me. From that day we do play together and as times goes by sef, he became a better player than me. cool
No

cool

I obviously did it to those stubborn kids
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by ify2016: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
No wonder kids full Nairaland.
This game of yesterday.
mitsewww..... This one no be history nah
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by enteriese: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hahaha... happy days
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by BossDanniee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lol..it wasn't wickedness, it was fun!
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Ada9103(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Chai.......my big brothers really messed me up cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
We had Sega then not PlayStation.....that game hear weiiinnnn grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by crackhouse(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
There was no such games during my childhood days.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am the last child sad

So I did it to me Snr bro he was as dumb as rock!.. Back in the day

1 Like

Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhiz:
Sega was Hella fun
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by stiflerdrug: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhiz:
lol Sega tho.. Chai with the strong botton grin grin grin
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
If I did, I would have had it till I dropped because "fortunately" I have no younger one.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by miketayo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Holywizard:
I did it severlly & am still doing it to my girl frnd & my nieces & nephews.

U dont disturb me wen eva am playing my adventure games & my Fifa master league in ps2

ps2 in 2016..u must be very responsible.. how do u prevent ur dvds from scratchn
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cool

wicked
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
We no get money to eat talkless of buying video game grin grin grin grin
I can relate.
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol Sega tho.. Chai with the strong botton grin grin grin

Yea, with that super Mario and contra. It was fun
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by jordinsparkles(f): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
I don't understand the picture..
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by echesa: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
Was busy reading my books. Never had time for pranks
Re: Childhood Days: Did You Remember Doing This To Little Brother? by oodua1stson: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
The funny thing is that the one holding the dead pad appears to be happier grin grin grin

I did it back then when my younger brother go wan kill me with him wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Playing Pes To Become A Guru / Hilarious Video Games Meme / 5 Issues Only Nigerian Gamers Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.