Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 (2860 Views)

Black P@rn Model Strip Off To Fans At Carnival (photo) / Parents Did This To Their White Teenage Daugher Over Her Black Boyfriend(photo) / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by iaamxavier(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
So today as I decided to visit my friend in his home when getting to his house the door was left open as my paddy na I just barged into his house I checked his room he wasn't there then I went to his sisters room only to find his sister cleaning her black wet p. ussy it was dripping shocked I dinnt know if I should have continue looking buhh as a gentleman I greeted her and left her her room so sad

MORAL :- *be kind to ur animals esp the cats

*always keep ur mind clean tongue grin

have a nice day grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
better show me the black pvssy o undecided
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry is womanliness a new word for an animal?
Nonsense !!
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by iaamxavier(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry is womanliness a new word for an animal?
Nonsense !!

badgel tongue its auto correct
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by rosy4u(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op.. U really got me wid this grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cleaning Up Her Black p ussy Unexpectedly +18 by edbor(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
Op you were this close, say hi to her black cat for me grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sexy! Serena Williams Displays Her Banging​ Body In Swimsuit From / Ladies:am Tired ,I Really Need Your Help / Are These The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.