Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) (2134 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by Realtunez: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
I was about leaving the bank when my phone started ringing i brought it out of my pocket and i was suprised to see Busayo calling me... I was like Kilofe bayi (What do she want now) Then i picked the call, hello!, o fe gbe call mi abi tayo? (you dont want to pick my call right?) No oh why wont i pick your call but can you please call me back in the next 20mins? why? because am on my way to your house right now she replied i was like O boi this one na gbese oh... am not at home right now but i'm on my way home... Then she said ok we will me at your house then bye and she ended the call, so many thoughts ran through my mind; she surely want to get laid, but what of the new girl living next to my house i just wooed... Then another thought came; call femi and tell him to help you go pick her at the bus-stop... Then i immediately dialed femi's number and xplain the whole thing and he said No P then i connected my white follow come bb earpiece to my tecno c8 and mounted on my yellow bmx bicycle and rided home as fast as i could.....

On getting home i realized that femi has already tided up the whole room i was very happy, as i was about going into the kitchen to start preparing her indomie and egg i heard the door opened; Hello, i then went back to the room Smiling and embraced her with a hug but in my mind i was trying to remmember if i still have a pack of condom in my wallet? Sit down now abi u want to stand ni? I took a peek at her boobs while sitting next to her then i asked ki lo fe je? (what would you like to eat?) [in my mind- even if na pounded yam you talk na indomie i get] she said not to bother i was happy but didnt show it and i ask her two times, she gave the same reply... Femi then said he is going to church for wednesday prayer meeting, i smiled sharp guy i thought he then left i moved towards the shelf to switch on the tv then she grabbed my hand saying "no need for that" i looked straight into her eyes and i can see that "Come and eat look" but i remmembered the lesson ife a friend of mine taught me... "dont rush into her wait till she desperately needs it" then i palmed, and asked her why ainted u in mummy's shop?... So you're not happy am here right.. Haha why wont i be happy, i'm very happy ure here dont be angry i asked.
She collected my phone and browsed through my gallery for some minutes the she said "the heat here is too much" i was like What!!! D fan is on now? She moved closer to me and kissed me we smooched 4 some minutes and then she got what she came for *wink*...

2hours After she was ready to go den i lead her out tru d back door to avoid Esther(The new chick living next to my house) from seeing her, i followed her to the bus-stop and she took a bike and left telling me to call her around 9:00pm... I headed back home and re-arranged the room, i was about sitting down when femi came in "Baddest" He shouted; keep it down jare i replied... I trust u t-boy u be badoo now abi u no collect point? Haha trust me now i did for sure bt make we forget dat one i dey hungary die i just thank God say she no chop the indomie whey dey house oh abeg help me cook am i no get strength again... Ok No p but you go gist me sha... He then entered into the kitchen to help me prepare the indomie..........

visit
http://realtunez.com For more

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by cultureclub1983: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
. Its no use commenting
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by cokhale(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
pls update
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by Realtunez: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
cokhale:
pls update
Coming Soon
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by cokhale(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by Realtunez: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
7 week after her visit i was getting ready for work when i saw her message "something crazy is going on" i was like kinni itumo gbogbo eleyi (what is the meaning of this one) i just close the message and went my went to work.... She called me twice while i was at work but i didnt pick it i only texted her "busy will call u lera love you"... When i got home at exactly 6:24pm i showered and showed femi the message she sent me "Maybd she is having your ..." I didnt let him finish before i said itz impossibe joor... I called her around 7:00pm

Me: Hello! how're you?
Busayo: Am not fine!
Me: why? What happened?
Busayo: which 1 of d question do you want me 2 answer 1st?
Me: just answer 1 @ a time
Busayo: I think i may be pregnant
Me: congrats so who's responsible?
Busayo: haha what kind of question is that do i have another guy am going out with apart 4rm you...
Me: ehnn wait... Wait... Wait... So you're telling me its my own (@ 1st i wanted to disagree with her but i remmembered that i was'nt wearing any CD that day and i remmembered her pups is a retired soldier and has connections in the barrack about 1 and a half mile from my place so i quickly said) you know what let me call you back...
Busayo: Ok...

As i ended the call i was thinking of what to do
i shouted "femi" immediately he came rushing in kilo shele (what happened)? You were right oh the babe don get bellè oh... I don sabi say na wetin go happen be that- he replied... So na wetin go be now? he asked, i no sabi oh my guy...
He then ask me to call her to again to ask her if she has gotten her self a pregnancy test or not... I never thought of that be4 sha you be sureboy jawe femi so i dialed her number immediately
Me: Hey! Hw far can we meet leta at the Park in the next 25minutes
Busayo: Ok no problem i will call u when i get there
Me: Ok see you soon

i couldnt ride my bicycle coz i was already shaking so i took a bike, i was getting closer to the park when i saw her text "i'm here already" i replied her with ease "am also close wait for me"
As i was about paying the rider i could see her looking left and right then i texted her "am beside the milo billboard across" While she was coming i remmembered my mum's warnings (Remmember the son of whom you are), the day i 1st met her, the day i woed her and that day she came to my house and i something in my mind said : T-boy lobatan oo (T-boy it has finished oo) then i said to myself "Man Up dude" i smiled as she came closer and i told her we should find somewhere to sit... Luckily for us we found a nice spot to sit beside a shopping complex
Me: So how far?
Busayo: i am pregnant
Me: How do you know that's true?
Busayo: Am not a baby now i haven't seen my periods yet and my parents are about suspecting something is going on...
Me: it could just be that itz late and it will still come soon
Busayo: Soon! After how many weeks
Me: Ok but have you gotten yourself a pregnancy test yet
Busayo: I dont need that to know that am pregnant... like i said earlier i ain't a kid...
Me: It dosent matter i will get you one tomorrow come to my place around 11:00am and We go get it together
Busayo: No need for that i will get it myself
Me: Are you sure you will?
Busayo: I said i will (In an angry tone)
Me: Busayo see this is for the benefit of both of us i am not yet ready to be a father now You know i just finished my OND and i'm dont have a good job so pls bear with me
Busayo: So you're telling me stylishly to terminate the pregnancy
Me: Uhm... We aint sure yet if you are pregnant but thats what is good for both the Us and the Baby too...
Busayo: I'm sure am pregnant... i will get the pregnancy test you asked for tomorrow so you can see its true...
Me: Alright then till tomorrow
And she left but i still sat at that spot for about 7 more mins...

I got home around 8:48pm and as always i explaind everything to my friend and roommate FEMI, he sighed and sat on the bed, throughout that night our we were silent. Leta he fell asleep but as for me i couldnt i was busy think of many things:
if her pups should hear this am a gooner...
What if she is now truely pregnant my friend and every1 around will start calling me baba baby....

Another thought came if she is truely pregnant i go run commot; thank God nobody no my family house for hear... I then said to myself i cant kill myself joor i go run commot ni joor

To be Continued....

Copyright of http://realtunez.com
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by treyliz: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
hmmm bad boy
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by Realtunez: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
She called me the next day while i was at work around 10am telling me she is on her way to get the pregnancy test, i said ok... And she ended the call...

5 hours leta i called her number and she isnt picking the call, i hid my number again and dialed her number same also nt picking it... Then i dialed femi's number he's also not picking (i was already getting afraid thinking all sort of things "maybe her pups finally find out and he has controlled soldiers to go to my house with her and they have beaten up femi) as i was deep in thoughts my phone ranged and it was femi i sighed

Me: Guy i don dey call you since where you put phone?
Femi: I dey charge for our neigbhour house ni... Hw far shey you don call her
Me: Yeah bt she no dey pick oh guy and me dey fear u no say her papa na soldier make him no come burst us for house oh help me pack small cloths and pack yours to make we go Ife place till we know watz going on oh guy
Femi: na true oh i don 4get say the papa na old soldier oh i dey pack now now no cum house oh dey go ife house straight i go meet you there no na you go meet me there... Bye.
He ended the call

I closed from work early that day and i told my boss that my mom was sick and she has been admitted and i needed to go see her so he gave me a 1week leave...
As i was headed towards ife's place i kept trying her number and xame thing kept happening (Not responding)...

As i got to his apartment i saw femi's shoe outside then i entered and greeted them both... She never pick? Femi asked, Yes oh she never pick oh... Make we wait till tomorrow then! Ok
come chop now ife said offering me a plate of rice see as i dey so i don already lost my apetite i wan go sleep see you niggas tomorrow and i went in to sleep...

We were at ife's house for 4 days and i kept on calling her number but no response and after the 2nd day it was switched off then on the fifth day i got a call from her she used her friend's number

Me: busayo have been trying your number since 5days ago now... What happen?
Busayo: I lost my phone
Me: So how are you? And have you gotten the pregnancy test yet?
Busayo: Am fine and Yes have gotten it...
Me: so what's the result?
Busayo: (in a down tone) Its negative
Me: Really thats uhmm uhmm
Busayo: Thats all i wanted to tell you bye
And she ended the call... As i dropped my phone on the bed i shouted "Ori iya mi eleko" Femi and ife came rushing in, Wetin shele (What Happen) i told them what we discussed and they both were also happy... i told them now i can eat let go get sumtin to eat i will pay the bills...

We then locked the door and went out and to eat

And as of busayo i never heard from her again but i heard from one of her friends that she left town to live with her aunt in Abuja...

The End...

http://realtunez.com/story-my-experience-with-busayo-2-true-life-story/

visit http://realtunez.com for more stories
Re: My Experience With Busayo (true Life Story) by Osjaay(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
ahhh boy's hypertension don calm don.very interesting story Mr writer and I LOVE the twist at the end of the story

(1) (Reply)

The One Night Stand...(a Story) / Adeola The Poor Girl - Episode 1 / The Unbreakable Record Of Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.