Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Sentimental Moderator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sentimental Moderator (1442 Views)

Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / Photos You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Been Ban By A Nairaland Moderator / Get The Much Anticipated Sentimental Love Song!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Some moderators have turned themselves to ladies slaves on here too bad and you want fairness in the country that is how our so called leaders started there bad corrupt behaviour too and people are suffering just like the issue here been woman rapper wont lead you to any where except there skirt better restrategies your way.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
I need dictionary...... Dis Op grammars no be hia......

Dem go soon close dis thread....undecided

1 Like

Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

what happen to the grammars madam.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by bitchcrafts: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
oyinbo le oh
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

which one u knw understand?i guess restrategies part cos na only dat one b d grammar there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
You get mouth oo i like you cuz you no fear BAN...Do not defame or disrespect them oya Mod this guy they talk to you

Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked

All these dikshionary you are sharing. grin grin
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what happen to the grammars madam.

Bros why ur blood dey hot ...... I need dictionary to check for dey meaning of dos words na bad tin...

Chai English dey hard me.... crycry

*continue, you dey correct....gringringrin
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
which one u knw understand?i guess restrategies part cos na only dat one b d grammar there grin grin

Sister ur head dey der..... As I see dat word fear catch me... *All dis Professor go dey finish person with big big grammargringrin
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Sister ur head dey der..... As I see dat word fear catch me... *All dis Professor go dey finish person with big big grammargringrin
buhahahahahaha u no go kee me with laugh,dont derail. grin
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
PushPlay:

Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked

All these dikshionary you are sharing. grin grin

gringringrin...... You go need dis dictionary.. Oya carry one, because ur English n my own na desame gringrin(Na joke before you go knock megrin)
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringringrin...... You go need dis dictionary.. Oya carry one, because ur English n my own na desame gringrin(Na joke before you go knock megrin)

I no fit fight you na...but i dey vex with your friend hateu2...

She go soon hear am from me if she no come kneel down and appease the gods. grin cool
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
PushPlay:

I no fit fight you na...but i dey vex with your friend hateu2...

She go soon hear am from me if she no come kneel down and appease the gods. grin cool

Lol..... gringrin

Hateu2 come ooo person dey find u..gringrin
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros why ur blood dey hot ...... I need dictionary to check for dey meaning of dos words na bad tin...

point of correction my body is not hot just saying the truth that is hard for those moderators to see and buttress my stand.

1 Like

Re: Sentimental Moderator by pbs4real(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

btw dis ur lipstick no badt @ all.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Boring: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
the power of pvssy..

NL hint
next time get f for ur moniker it does wonders.. angry
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
PushPlay:

I no fit fight you na...but i dey vex with your friend harteu2...

What I do
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2016
HateU2:
What I do
Nothing o! cool
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Dejideji1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Some moderators have turned themselves to ladies slaves on here too bad and you want fairness in the country that is how our so called leaders started there bad corrupt behaviour too and people are suffering just like the issue here been woman rapper wont lead you to any where except there skirt better restrategies your way.

Bro i just finished arguing with a lady not too long ago, you need to see how she was raining insults on me just because i wanted to correct her for saying 99.3% of men are liars. I was replying her subtly because I don't want to get a ban.

Eventually I called on the mods with the hope that justice would be done. Few minutes later she quoted me again and started ridiculing me as if the mods can't do anything to her. Honestly I was disappointed.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry sad
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro i just finished arguing with a lady not too long ago, you need to see how she was raining insults on me just because i wanted to correct her for saying 99.3% of men are liars. I was replying her subtly because I don't want to get a ban.

Eventually I called on the mods with the hope that justice would be done. Few minutes later she quoted me again and started ridiculing me as if the mods can't do anything to her. Honestly I was disappointed.

That is how they do and those moderators give them support like bug dont no if they are paying them in some ways because they are spoiling the image of this forum with all those gibberish attitude without thought about the adhesive effects in the long run just too bad.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
angry sad
what happen soboloyoke.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Here they are.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what happen soboloyoke .
mcbrookly what's the meaning of the bolded undecided you are in trouble if Mac tells me the meaning and its not a good thing angry
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
macbrookly what's the meaning of the bolded undecided you are in trouble if Mac tell me the meaning and its not a good thing angry
And what next madam.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
mcbrookly what's the meaning of the bolded undecided you are in trouble if Mac tells me the meaning and its not a good thing angry
Is a name for people that doesnt mind there biz.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Is a name for people that doesnt mind there biz.
I find your trouble?? Agbaya
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Dejideji1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
That is how they do and those moderators give them support like bug dont no if they are paying them in some ways because they are spoiling the image of this forum with all those gibberish attitude without thought about the adhesive effects in the long run just too bad.

Maybe they are adopting the American style of giving women certain privileges. But I don't think women of nowadays deserve it, because they are now more hostile, aggressive and violent (Although I respect older women alot but not the ill mannered young ladies that we have these days.)

Goto U.S today and see how women are abusing the privilege, they assault men at will and the man dare not retaliate else he may be jailed.

There was even a ridiculous case of a lady that stole a car, after a hot chase, the owner apprehended her. when the cops arrived at the scene, she quickly brought out her rape card and was screaming rape! rape! Thank God for surveillance cameras that captured the whole event, else the man would have been jailed.

There are several candid videos on YouTube showing how women abuse these privilege.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
I find your trouble?? Agbaya
me agbaya so ki ni iwo mo motele pe ogbo yoruba okan paro bi tateyin wa ni oniro.
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
me agbaya so ki ni iwo mo motele pe ogbo yoruba okan paro bi tateyin wa ni oniro.
stfuareyouG0D please come and interpret this for me embarassed
Re: Sentimental Moderator by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
stfuareyou.G0D please come and interpret this for me embarassed
when did I become your interpreter?

Anyways, why did you lie to him about you understanding Yoruba when you don't? According to him, you're lying again like you've been doing in the past cheesy cheesy
Re: Sentimental Moderator by abbeyboy2o15(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Maybe they are adopting the American style of giving women certain privileges. But I don't think women of nowadays deserve it, because they are now more hostile and aggressive. (Although I respect older women alot but not the ill mannered young ladies that we have these days.)

Goto U.S today and see how women are abusing the privilege, they assault men at will and the man dare not retaliate else he may be jailed. Yeah you are right but they should do it softly or else the end would be bad.

There was even a ridiculous case of a lady that stole a car, after a hot chase, the owner apprehended her. when the cops arrived at the scene, she quickly brought out her rape card and was screaming rape! rape! Thank God for surveillance cameras that captured the whole event, else the man would have been jailed.

There are several candid videos on YouTube showing how women abuse these privilege.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Eventually Break Up With A Bad Girlfriend/Boyfriend / Best S3x Positions For Every joystick Size / Guys, Have You Ever Been Toasted By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.