Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? (528 Views)

Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria / If U Attend A Wedding And Food Are Served Like This,how Many Plate.... / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by policy12: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Please nairalanders I want your candid advice..

It all happened in year 2010 when I was posted to Lagos for my NYSc it wasnt easy after the one year service for those who know the husling and bustling in Lagos will understand better.

After the one year service I decided to stay back in search of green pastures and as God will have it nature smile on me I got a job with multichoice company the owner of Dstv, though while serving I attended one of the Pentecostal church a very popular church here in Lagos where I met my ex.

She is one of the diligent and serious church worker and as a young man who God bless with the good things of life most of the female folks in the church wanna be with me but I go for my choice that is my ex.

When I asked her out I told I as someone in my life who I planned to marry but do to obstacle that's my fiancee mum we are having delay in getting married if she is OK we date who kno she may eventually win my heart and she said she is OK with it.

The few years we dated was fun and war from my fiancee side when she was informed that I was cheating on her, the lady I met in church was also not making life easy as she insisted that I shu drop my fiancee for her wh I opposed on the ground that she love me and despite her mum objecting to it she has proof love beyond measures this bring serious issue between the my ex and I and she furiously asked me to choose between my fiancee and her.. After weighing all options presented before I chose my fiancee.

With this the relationship with the church lady terminated. Later I started hearing she is dating a colleague of mine that we work in the same office together and tomorrow by God grace they will be getting marry to each other.

Nairalander should I attend the marriage ceremony or I shu just stay back. Imagine the play and all those stuff u think a lady and guy do behind close door that we av exhibited between me and this lady. As I type this I can't Jus imagine the same lady I pump tired like mad is the same a colleague is getting married to.

Is it OK if I attend the marriage? Guys if u are in my shoe will u attend? To the ladies if u are the lady will u love it if I attend?
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
sure.....weddings are the best place to catch em manchiss wink

who gives a fück who dey wed na grin
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by jopretty(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Just as you called her your ex, she sees you as same and in her mind she thinks the same thing your thinking and she might even be comparing some of your features to her soon-to-be and laughing. My advice is, attend her wedding and rejoice with her. Sake of say you no marry her no mean another person -even your blood- no fit marry her.
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
why won't I attend?

at least to shake hands with the guy who will be taking over my leftover.........grin grin
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by 0955eb027(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wedding with person wey i never meet before sef i no dey go, talk more of my colleague. I go wish her well though, and it ends dia.
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by policy12: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
jopretty:
Just as you called her your ex, she sees you as same and in her mind she thinks the same thing your thinking and she might even be comparing some of your features to her soon-to-be and laughing. My advice is, attend her wedding and rejoice with her. Sake of say you no marry her no mean another person -even your blood- no fit marry her.

Thanks dear..
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by policy12: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
olatunjithomas:
why won't I attend?

at least to shake hands with the guy who is will be taking over my leftover.........grin grin

U harsh o..
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
You have a Fiancee so why wouldn't you....jst don't go alone.
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by olatunjithomas(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
policy12:

U harsh o..
no be my fault naa........... make I jyor see her yanga again..........
Re: Will U Attend The Wedding Of Ur Ex With Ur Colleague? by unapapadeycraze: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
More reason you ladies should keep yourselves till marriage.

Don't ask me "what about guys?".

(1) (Reply)

Inactive Sexually / Plz What Should I Do (1) / Love/marriage/family: I Think I'd Settle For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.