Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland (10872 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
People are getting hooked on twitter, facebook and the rest... Why not nairaland..

The rule- just comment with the hashtag #Yes or simply comment..

Interested persons will contact you..
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
[size=15pt]
#YES

[/size]

*******gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Upaka(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[size=15pt] #YES [/size]
*******gringrin
so you never marry....
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
mtchwwww angry

1 Like

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
People are getting hooked on twitter, facebook and the rest... Why not nairaland..

The rule- just comment with the hashtag #Yes or simply comment..

Interested persons will contact you..
bro u havnt still fulfilled your promise regarding our bet. Watsup

1 Like

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
mtchwwww angry

apparently u are just starting menstruation and probably just developing mammary glands... The thread is not for you my dear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lolz. Its not really posible(I dint say NEVER POSIBLE).becuz all the guys knws how to do is bad mouth and talk bad and how ugly and cheap NL gurls are. •and the ladies be mumu`ing on d guys making demselvs luk cheap. >>>>>>Am awta here

2 Likes

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by vizkiz: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Looking for a partner on nairaland? Una never ready grin
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Cutehector:
bro u havnt still fulfilled your promise regarding our bet. Watsup

i assure you 100 percent that i will do that... I said july naw boss...

Dont worry boss.. I will fulfill my promise
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Lolz. Its not really posible(I dint say NEVER POSIBLE).becuz all the guys knws how to do is badmouth and talk bad and how ugly and cheap NL gurls are. •and the ladies be mumu`ing on d guys making demselvs luk cheap
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Aisha15(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

so you never marry....
u wan marry her. this is the problem with we humans. a suggestion was made, and it was followed but u still went ahead to tease. do u knw what God will use the thread to do to singles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by damseyl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
Which partner r you meeting undecided
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Lolz. Its not really posible(I dint say NEVER POSIBLE).becuz all the guys knws how to do is badmouth and talk bad and how ugly and cheap NL gurls are. •and the ladies be mumu`ing on d guys making demselvs luk cheap

its very possible dear.... The dear is not for kids remember..,. I am sure the mature ones will still capture some hearts on the thread..

Both male or female...

I shouldnt be saying these but i met one of my closest female friend on the phone section of this forum..
Its just because romance is filled with kids ...
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

apparently u are just starting menstruation and probably just developing mammary glands... The thread is not for you my dear
cheesy cheesy i'm obsessed with just one guy here on nl cry I wish he will lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Deanny(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Lolz. Its not really posible(I dint say NEVER POSIBLE).becuz all the guys knws how to do is bad mouth and talk bad and how ugly and cheap NL gurls are. •and the ladies be mumu`ing on d guys making demselvs luk cheap. >>>>>>Am awta here
your locations though.
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Upaka(f): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha15:
u wan marry her. this is the problem with we humans. a suggestion was made, and it was followed but u still went ahead to tease. do u knw what God will use the thread to do to singles.
so you sef never marry
no offence pls
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Deanny(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha15:
the way you attacked her shows your definitely single.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Deanny(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
anyone you want
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha15:

thanks dear... The probelm is that romance section is filled with kids who know nothing bout life .....

Serious issues are turned into trivial issues.....

How is your night going dear ?
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

its very possible dear.... The dear is not for kids remember..,. I am sure the mature ones will still capture some hearts on the thread..

Both male or female...

I shouldnt be saying these but i met one of my closest female friend on the phone section of this forum..
Its just because romance is filled with kids ...
.EXCUSE YOU?WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY `KIDs'?LAST TIME I CHECKED love is not by age•I KNOW MANY MATURED KOLOWERK HERE FOR nl.•D PROBLEM IS NOT REALLY WIT THE GURLS THO
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by obiorathesubtle: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Not particularly keen on the prospects(if there would ever be) of a relationship with a nairaland female..

I'd pick the real world anyday.
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
vizkiz:
Looking for a partner on nairaland? Una never ready grin

you don't mean this angry
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
damseyl:
ritual partner dear...

1 Like

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by alausaone(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
I am seriously interested in meeting a good Nigerian girl for something serious, I am single never married no kids no drama, i am a christian and a church type person......looking forward to hear from my God gift soon....
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Not particularly keen on the prospects(if there would ever be) of a relationship with a nairaland female..

I'd pick the real world anyday.

do u believe in destiny...

What if God has destined your wife to be on nairaland
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by demiladegold(f): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Following
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by vizkiz: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Berlyn:
you don't mean this angry

You know ladies here hardly reply pms. So how is that possible?
I don't need to look for a partner though. Already found one (I guess)
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:

so you never marry....

[size=13pt]
No..... I neva Marry..... Abi you see ring for my hand....gringrin

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by khaleeesi: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
hmmmmn
Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Aisha15:

Abeg. Help me tell em oooo.....

gringringrin

*Dancing *ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ****wink

1 Share

Re: Thread To Meet A Partner On Nairaland by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.EXCUSE YOU?WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY `KIDs'?LAST TIME I CHECKED love is not by age•I KNOW MANY MATURED KOLOWERK HERE FOR nl.•D PROBLEM IS NOT REALLY WIT THE GURLS THO

am sorry to say love is by age dear,, any love (relationship wise ) that is exhibited by anyone not up to 20 yrs is simply lust, crush or infactuation...

The probelm is sometimes most people are judged by how they behave here.. I know an active nairalander here who is always on nairaland yabbing folks up and down.. This guy can barely open his mouth in real life due to his introvert nature..

One just have to keep trying till u reach the perfect ones..

No be nairaland ladies, quote sef dem never reply not to talk of pms ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest / Chai..men Don Suffer (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.