Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune (1385 Views)

16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Okayoooo what a world indeed. Can you believe that nowadays people go up to the “Sex Mountain” and make love just to have a good fortune in life?! This story sounds fake indeed, but it is true! This sex mountain is a part of a strange sexual ritual, and it is located in Indonesia. Daily people clime its slopes to have sex and not with their loved ones or with the people they know.

If they wish to have a good fortune in life, they should have sex with complete strangers! Even local politicians come there to get lucky and to attain success in life! The local name for this wonder mount is Gunung Kenukus.

It was a rather secret place until a journalist from the Dateline uncovered it. His photos and videos went viral. Moreover, once is not enough. If you wish to attract happiness and be “blessed” you should get 7 intercourses with 7 strangers on the mountain over the period of 35 days. Otherwise, it won't work. On a busy night up to 8, 000 people can gather together for a bang. The man could not believe the rumors, so he went up to get some firsthand experience with it.

And the thing is not new. It was started back in the 16th century. All sorts of folks come up there: businessmen, housewives, married and single, even prostitutes search for their good fate there. Indonesia is a Muslim i will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/having-sex-on-mountain-gunung-kenukus.html

Re: Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by DucheSsMerezz(f): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2016
Nice.
Re: Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by Aubrey1(m): 2:11am On Jul 09, 2016
grin porting on Mount Sinai
Re: Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by Cutehector(m): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder why tenzing didn't have sex on mount everest...

Ah mean we would have remembered his name alot. grin
Re: Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by EyeofHorus: 2:54am On Jul 09, 2016
I should try this cry
Re: Having Sex On The Mountain ''gunung Kenukus In Indonesia'' Bring Good Fortune by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2016
But you are not from Indonesia or are you going to travel there just to have sex Nigeria men i fear don't mind meooooooo
EyeofHorus:
I should try this cry

(1) (Reply)

Girls You Can't Bleep On Nairaland / Top 7 Nigeria Celebrity You Didn't Know Were Nairalanders / Why Woman Yarnsh Shake when walking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.