Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped (65286 Views)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Photos From Davido's Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by zeekeyboy: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
Your act got raped and yet it sounds owk to you, to d point of making a Joke out of it. The day this dude will have sense ehn.........

6 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Smh, childish comments.

And to think people paid to hear him.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Jimi23(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Why dont these people get booked for shows in Nigeria anymore? Na so so Congo, Kutonu, Mali. Wetin dey happen sef?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by sucess001(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2016
So if indeed someone was raped, ur reaction is to say lol and find it funny? This guy should be examined mentally

3 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
And he's laughing about it? undecided

What a fool! angry

3 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by myfantasies(f): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
What a shame.

*opens a bottle of goldspot*
Please where can i get a bottle of goldspot embarassed

I am craving for it

Back to the topic

Davido has a lot of growing up to do

Nd i am not sure he has realised it yet
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Davido see gobe
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Orikinla(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Congo is an unstable country with unstable government.
Going there for a show is looking for trouble.
Even a dummy knows that.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by lifezone247(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
What a shame.

bro abeg pass me some, that drink still de exist? Including limca.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2016
No sympathy for the person raped. Dude is busy gloating about fame and dumb shits. Who raised these kids?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Angelo45(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2016
The Congo rioters be like
*Davido na our boy, davido na our boy. grin
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Orikinla:
Congo is an unstable country with unstable government.
Going there for a show is looking for trouble.
Even a dummy knows that.
well,davido is unstable too

3 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Oya run back home and report it to your grandfather. He will give you biscuit money.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by bless2tom(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
No b only stadium u nid ooo....dey 4 clear a whole Town 4 u 2 perform...
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by pankaa: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Africa is not secured men-baddd
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Ninilowo(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Oponu
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by QueenInVanilla(f): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
What a shame.

My darling goldspot.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Please where can i get a bottle of goldspot embarassed

I am craving for it

Back to the topic

Davido has a lot of growing up to do

Nd i am not sure he has realised it yet
Lol, don't worry, i will give you that drink as your next birthday gift. grin

As for davido, i think he's sharing NIDO with Imade.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
My darling goldspot.
I can get a crate for you.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by JoeCutie(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Smh, childish comments.
... from an obvious child.

In Igbo land, they say that a child is big does not mean he's grown.

Davido and his likes, are kids...obviously

6 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by QueenInVanilla(f): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
I can get a crate for you.
Please do.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Do they still sell those?
greatness22:

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
lifezone247:
bro abeg pass me some, that drink still de exist? Including limca.
Guy, two girls don book down for the goldspot. Abeg manage krest.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
When pigs will fly...
zeekeyboy:
Your act got raped and yet it sounds owk to you, to d point of making a Joke out of it. The day this dude will have sense ehn.........
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Omoluabi16(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2016
And millions of people look up to this guy? someone got raped he's talking about being big and bigger stadiums.. kai. Vanity upon vanity. The 6feet hole won't be so big after all.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
Do they still sell those?
Yeah, but the one am drinking now, *i uprooted it from where i buried it 18years ago*
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
wait oh you mean some one was raped and this boy is bragging about being big and needing bigger stadium. mtcheew...
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by evy1(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, don't worry, i will give you that drink as your next birthday gift. grin

As for davido, i think he's sharing NIDO with Imade.
grin grin Bros you get bad mouth eh,sharing NIDO with his daughter grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by ruffDiamond: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Feel so sorry for these children of nowadays dem no even sabi better
thing undecided all these trashy ish sack swag they hyping upandown damn and the so called fans??bunch of dumbfu*k who can't tell good music from plain noisy trash damn
As for this davido I be never liked his song cos they sound wacky for hearing cos I grew up listening to really good music including rap but this naija artiste dem(with the exception of ²baba and some artiste from 90s upward) Davido keep flaunting I'm papa money nothing else musically he ain't even it

The raped his act and he still tweeted gleefully about it undecided kid with too much lollipop dangling from his mouth damn

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Akjr(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Wizkid will neva, n can neva say childish tin like dis.. Na riot u wan use carry atention aftr dele?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by ceejay80s(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Respect55:
Wizzy dey tour European and America, na congo u see go

To slap u dey hungry me.... U no know say all na abroad ?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by MrRichy(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
am not suprised embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Burial / Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday / Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.