Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped (65282 Views)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Photos From Davido's Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Akjr(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
wait oh you mean some one was raped and this boy is bragging about being big and needing bigger stadium. mtcheew...
babe wah do u expct from child lookn for attention?? Very useless
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by saintsylve(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Imagine? Stadiums? for plural.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by fortunechy(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2016
always soundin like a kid
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Lyndeee(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2016
angryInstead of addressing the gross misconduct and rape, he is busy talking about bigger stadium.. when will this child grow
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:
Please do.
Okay, but....... you knw na wink
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by QueenInVanilla(f): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
Okay, but....... you knw na wink
I know wetin?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2016
This guy still never get sense o

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2016
evy1:
grin grin Bros you get bad mouth eh,sharing NIDO with his daughter grin grin grin grin
Wetin u want make i talk nah? grin
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by myfantasies(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, don't worry, i will give you that drink as your next birthday gift. grin

As for davido, i think he's sharing NIDO with Imade.
Bros y evils

My bday is next year sad

Dis year own don pass
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by deltateam: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Smh, childish comments.

Its obvious Davido wasn't well brought up. So in the midst of violating one of his acts, he couldn't see beyond how 'big' of shit he is.

Why not hire an online image maker and concentrate on his music.

3 Likes

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2016
QueenInVanilla:

I know wetin?
chai, see people wen put eye for wetin i wan talk. grin

Am just joking jare *gives her 3 bottles of goldspot and 1 bottle of parley soda.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by javispj(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2016
U say" them rape person for u...ur papa inner left ear drom,, animal,, if I say u be star..na the bear bottle I refer u as...cow
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by rodimus(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Is not more alarming that he combines "raping at opening act" with "I am big" and "lol"?
How can a riot be on be on going that resulted in a rape and what you can infere from all that is how big you are......except the "rape means something else"?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros y evils

My bday is next year sad

Dis year own don pass
I know, that's why i say you should wait till 2017. I can give you parley soda or krest tonic tongue
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
[b] I Respect their hustle him and Wizkid, but why this happened to them, they offended their Gods [/i]
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Somebody got RAPED and all he could say was 'I need a bigger stadium'

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Melvinsofty: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Wat a fool.. Dey form paparazzi on top say they rape one of ur act big fool
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by myfantasies(f): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
I know, that's why i say you should wait till 2017. I can give you parley soda or krest tonic tongue
Oya bring it

I am a beggar with no choice embarassed
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Daniyomex(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2016
So ur raped act is what makes you big? You need a psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Oya bring it

I am a beggar with no choice embarassed
Lol, you're not a beggar. Oya take the goldspot *gives her agege bread*
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by vikstandon(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2016
I pity the girls locking around u... u've got no sympathy for womanhood; they raped her, u broadcast.

Nairalanders Make We dey clap for the #Grownup_child #Silly #Get_Money_Get_Wisdom
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by jojothaiv(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:

come to Lagos
an exclamation.....

It done do/it done finish.....
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2016
A girl meant to perform for him got raped but somehow he's on about how big he is... ignorant rich little fool.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by mosesdejaviano(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2016
ceejay80s:

To slap u dey hungry me.... U no know say all na abroad ?

Hahaha
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Kakamorufu(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2016
the guy own get as e be
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by myfantasies(f): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, you're not a beggar. Oya take the goldspot *gives her agege bread*
Agege bread... Dancing shoki

Please can i have ewa agoyin

It goes well with chilled goldspot nd soft agege bread grin grin
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by femi4: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2016
dovetark:

Please what does lobatan mean?
E don finish
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by ayindepremier: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2016
See the video ojere!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7hUf42vQkI

We need to pray for Davido's Career now o!
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by lifezone247(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
Guy, two girls don book down for the goldspot. Abeg manage krest.
jezz shocked bro from this I knw u never an indmie generation, no wahala I fit manage the krest, but I will prefer ginger L if or team, if you knw what I mean wink
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Abodunrin07(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Too bad
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2016
lifezone247:
jezz shocked bro from this I knw u never an indmie generation, no wahala I fit manage the krest, but I will prefer ginger L if or team, if you knw what I mean wink
Lol, na because of you harrysong sing *baba for the girls* you knw whaam saying. wink
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by mannobeGod: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Dat boy wey hin head be like Shrek.... how he go get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Burial / Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.