Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped (65283 Views)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Photos From Davido's Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Spells(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Ok oh....
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
myfantasies:
Agege bread... Dancing shoki

Please can i have ewa agoyin

It goes well with chilled goldspot nd soft agege bread grin grin
Okay, if i go to the bakery, i wil check if iya mojisola has arrive. grin
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2016
omokekere undecided
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Deanny(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
He's still a child nah. Forget his height, he's just an overgrown baby elephant
now this is hatred speaking
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by buoye1(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2016
EmmaOgbu:
Wiskid Vs Davido
lol buh na Olamide b dat na grin
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
is rape sweet?small boys şef
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Respect55(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2016
ceejay80s:

To slap u dey hungry me.... U no know say all na abroad ?
Abeg no too vex, na play I dey
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by olanshile2016(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm just laughing

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by girl4rmspace(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
What a shame.

*opens a bottle of goldspot*
goldspot still exist?
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by lozanni(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Respect55:
Wizzy dey tour European and America, na congo u see go

No start beef between them.
Wizzy was in Mali about two months back; they get fans everywhere.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by TheAlchemist: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Respect55:
Wizzy dey tour European and America, na congo u see go

Never forget your heritage... DavidO i guess the next stop would be Rwanda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Africans:_A_Triple_Heritage
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:

goldspot still exist?
Yes, bring cup make i turn for you.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by preciious(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovetark:

Please what does lobatan mean?
Lobatan is used figuratively to mean "as if I'd already know", "its has finally happened". That's my view. I"m not a yoruba by tribe am Ibibio and I stand to be corrected if am wrong
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovetark:

ee don finish b dt
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by ruwaje: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
I do understand how u will use Rape and Lol in d same statement. Fool!
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by macaranta(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
He's still a child nah. Forget his height, he's just an overgrown baby elephant

Lol you guys won't kill someone with yab
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by lordpherow98(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
dovetark:

End of story
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by YhungPablo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
HAHAHAHAHA.. NO B U TALK SAY U GET LIKE 100 NIGGERS WAY DEY PROTECT U
Abeg werr are the 100_,niggass protecting im
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by YhungPablo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
YhungPablo:
HAHAHAHAHA.. NO B U TALK
SAY U GET LIKE 100 NIGGERS
WAY DEY PROTECT U

Abeg werr are the 100_,niggass protecting im
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by horluwatosin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Abeg wetin b d match for d fight BTW fury and kiltschiko
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Crixina(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Smh, childish comments.
very childish, someone was raped and he is there yarning wetin i no know.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by annnikky(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmmm

Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Respect55(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
lozanni:

No start beef between them.
Wizzy was in Mali about two months back; they get fans everywhere.

If dem like, make dem been die. Me wey dey here wey my problem na mb to dey take arrange Nairaland
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Respect55(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
TheAlchemist:

Never forget your heritage... DavidO i guess the next stop would be Rwanda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Africans:_A_Triple_Heritage

Na him cause am. Dey make nonsense like say him no see d tym wey ppl dey even faint for psquare
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
He gat ego so he can b proud ..His bizness..Haters go hug transformer
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Mom007(f): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some of these African countries are no better than animals! I wonder what will ever carry me to Congo! As for the girl that was raped..., so sorry! but the way some of them dress to perform at such shows ern.. .
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by bonechamberlain(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Crixina:
very childish, someone was raped and he is there yarning wetin i no know.
that spoilt boy needs psychological evaluation.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Darnyel: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote a, uthor=Kondomatic post=47353473]He's still a child nah. Forget his height, he's just an overgrown baby elephant[/quote]

Oh money, why can't thou form alliance with maturity to purchase intelligence for some guys? undecided Question concerning the villain who saw himself as an hero. cool
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by tayo200(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
obo
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by mindtricks: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
greatness22:
What a shame.

*opens a bottle of goldspot*

Abeg for where you from buy am? I need one bottle too.
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by Darnyel: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
preciious:

Lobatan is used figuratively to mean "as if I'd already know", "its has finally happened". That's my view. I"m not a yoruba by tribe am Ibibio and I stand to be corrected if am wrong

cheesy Mehn! You try o. Something like 'end of discussion', 'no more talk', 'argument halted'. shocked
Re: Riot At Davido's Concert In Congo. One Of His Acts Was Raped by greatness22(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
mindtricks:

Abeg for where you from buy am? I need one bottle too.
You want to play mindtricks with me ba? Am not giving u any info or a drop of d drink. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Burial / Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.