Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? (3665 Views)

Hp Dv6 Produces No Audio From The Inbuilt Speakers / Virus That Affects Laptop Speakers! / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by rozilla(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2006
PC Speakers. How Much?

Can anyone give me a rough idea of how much they sell decent PC speakers in Computer Village Ikeja?
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by shadoghale(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2006
It depends on what you want Gee, I bought a 40 Watts TDK flat Panel with sub Woofers speakers at N 12,600 at PC outlet at The Palms in Lekki Lagos, that I spread in diff corners of my room. Man its the Bomb. so they are more garanteed than Ikeja Guys though. But there are some that are from 1,000 no Bass, to 36,000k even one that looks like olden colonial Hat but fine ooo, for 19k, so just go there and feed ya eyes before you make decision.
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by obua: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2006
Can these be used for DVD players ?
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by naija4life(f): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
They cost like about 45USD, wanna buy mine cos i want to sell it.
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by culasi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2006
go there and find out yourself. grin
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by shadoghale(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2006
@ Obua,
The speakers have plug-ins that fits any ear jack-like sockets, I use my TDK flat panel for my : TV, Small solar Radio, My Laptop PC, my Walk man, etc
So it will work for DVDs or at best buy adapter for N200 or there about to attache it and connect.
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by niterider(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2006
Best one shldnt cost more than 8000naira.
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by lovelyS(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2006
Bought Mine for just #1000 smiley

*Attached with HeadPhones Though* . . . . .So that u can easily make and recieve PC calles

Have Fun !!!
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by rozilla(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2006
i bought 380watts speakers from mercury for =N= 850. they're great grin
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by charlisco(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2006
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE LIST OF VERIOUS COMPUTER ITEM IN NIGERIA, AND WARRI ESPECIALLY, VISIT THIS LINK,
www.rolofcomputers.com
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by rozilla(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2006
those prices are on the steep side, sha:

your optical sony mouse costs #1000. mine cost me #800
your p4 amaxx casing is #7000. mine was #5,500. omo that is a whole 1k5 difference, man. damn!
you are offering floppy drive for #900. i can get one for 8
256MB DDR RAM for #5,000? i bought mine for #4,000
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by brensbee22(f): 9:34am On Jan 10, 2007
I am also interested in the Pc speaker stufff,but was told
it be gotten for 750 - 1,200.now am seeeing 8k and all.
which of them is guaranteed to worl fine?
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by suly(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
so you are looking for awoof! 2 bad
Re: How Much Do PC Speakers Cost? by irukka: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
shadoghale:
It depends on what you want Gee, I bought a 40 Watts TDK flat Panel with sub Woofers speakers at N 12,600 at PC outlet at The Palms in Lekki Lagos, that I spread in diff corners of my room. Man its the Bomb. so they are more garanteed than Ikeja Guys though. But there are some that are from 1,000 no Bass, to 36,000k even one that looks like olden colonial Hat but fine ooo, for 19k, so just go there and feed ya eyes before you make decision.

price of speakers - Wharfedale Nigeria_Irukka music mall

With the rising need for sound equipment, and the presence Wharfedale Nigeria also known as Irukka music mall, the biggest sound equipment and music instrument mall in the country has both its service online and offline. Speaker knowledge always comes handy to their customers as they host a handful of professional sound engineers to look into customer buy and offer prior insight to whatever sound equipment demand.

For prices of speakers, First, we need to understand that speakers can smash or make your video or audio setup, whether or not it entails song or simply public speaking, the importance of audio system cannot be overemphasized. Aside from the truth that it enhances sound best, it as well improves the overall sound output. Speakers are useful in nearly all spheres. From mobile phones to indoor and outdoor occasions, speakers are truly beneficial in sound enhancement.

Because of its usefulness, they are made available in different sorts, shapes, and sizes. Speakers are built differently for specific purposes, these differences are mostly found among Wharfedale speakers at the biggest sound equipment mall in the country, Wharfedale Nigeria - Irukka music mall. Like the titan speakers, delta speakers, impact speakers, the EVPs, the Typhon speakers, line arrays speakers and focus speakers which come in series and modes, such as passive and active and varying prices.
Whilst some speakers are essentially designed strictly for using cellular gadgets and similar laptop structures such as the Wharfedale isoline which can also be gotten at Wharfedale Nigeria biggest sound equipment mall, Irukka music. While a few others are rather designed for heavy obligation function as mentioned above.

The splendid issues about the audio system are that whether or not they may be designed for mobile telephones or outside capabilities, they help beautify the sound and the impact to maximize performance, depending
on the capacity of the speaker, as they also vary in capabilities. present-day designs are characterized by developed connectivity which enables the audio system to be joined directly to the tool with the use of Bluetooth.
The marketplace has embraced the idea of an audio system, with Wharfedale pro-UK returning to the market as Wharfedale Nigeria through the presence of Irukka music mall and the arrival of other top brands making themselves available.

On this summit, we will take a look at the different types and classes of speakers in Nigeria and how much they go for in the current market. Due to the very large variety of speakers in the market, we will bring a touch of Wharfedale brand.

Prices of various forms of speakers in Nigeria.
The audio system varies in kinds, sizes, characteristics, and functionality, with the marketplace for speakers increasing every day, unique brands have re-joined the competition such as Wharfedale pro in an already existing market, with its dominance and identity as Wharfedale Nigeria.

sound speakers additionally vary in features and functionality and as a result, a heavy distinction in costs. Looking for a one-stop place for all your sound equipment, these can be gotten immediately from Wharfedale Nigeria head office at number 36 Murtala Muhammed airport road, Isolo way. Also can be effortlessly bought Online from www.irukka.com
https:///2DFVH8v boasting of whole different types and brands of sound equipment.
Let us take a look at the prices of Wharfedale speakers;

Wharfedale speakers and prices in Nigeria
Line array (WLA25): N450,000
Delta12M studio monitor: N200,000
Delta215 double top speaker:N330,000
Delta15 single top speaker: N260,000
Delta218B double sub: N430,000
Titan15 Passive :N200,000
Titan12 Active :N165,000
Impact18BL double sub :N220,000
Impact15L :N130,000
Focus15 :N600,000
Focus218 :N800,000

At Wharfedale Nigeria customers buy at ease with zero worries of having to purchase fake or imitation, while they enjoy hundred percent after sales service, warranty, professional installation service, free product knowledge, and quality customer service. You can visit www.irukka.com
#irukkamusic #wharfedaleNigeria #wharfedalespeakers #soundequipment #speakers

(1) (Reply)

Blue Screen Of Death Laptop Problem - How To You Fix It?? / Reltel Now Zoommobile Connection New E- Recharge Online / Please Help! Connecting Audio From Laptop To Home Theatre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.