Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Serious Response - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Response (4535 Views)

Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Response by searchng4love: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
yeah my heart is strong like wall of jericho cant be broken.
Oops tell us what happened to you online
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2016
lodphil:
Punky am Aquarius,leave searching4love and come let's get married ASAP.

Ha! I'd never date another aquarius. Someone needs to bring warmth into the relationship & aquarius can be cold. So, no thanks tongue Libra or gemini is a perfect match. I just don't like librans though.
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

Oops tell us what happened to you online
nothing haha it is a question that i find difficult to understand that am asking solve that first.
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Wall if Jericho abi? tongue naso...
yeah great wall
Re: Serious Response by teejaypee: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
I Think its possible

There are some folks I secretly admire here cheesy

It may not be love though, but its something worth giving a try.

I'm just looking @ you jejely
Re: Serious Response by searchng4love: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
nothing haha it is a question that i find difficult to understand that am asking solve that first.
Y don't I believe you?
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

I'm just looking @ you jejely
Atleast she said the truth not like some fake ass here.
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

Y don't I believe you?
you dont seem to even is it possible to find real love here with how all ladies here form what they are not.
Re: Serious Response by teejaypee: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Atleast she said the truth not like some fake ass here.

yeah! You are right. . . But trust me! cheesy You dont know why i said that grin
Re: Serious Response by searchng4love: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
you dont seem to even is it possible to find real love here with how all ladies here form what they are not.
PTSD I'll advice you see a shrink...
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

yeah! You are right. . . But trust me! cheesy You dont know why i said that grin
can i know or is she your wife.
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

PTSD I'll advice you see a shrink...
which shrink oga .
Re: Serious Response by teejaypee: 8:18am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Ha! I'd never date another aquarius. Someone needs to bring warmth into the relationship & aquarius can be cold. So, no thanks tongue Libra or gemini is a perfect match. I just don't like librans though.

Gemini right here! cheesy
Re: Serious Response by teejaypee: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
can i know or is she your wife.

lol you cant know

wife ke?
Wrong guess try again! cheesy
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

lol you cant know

wife ke?
Wrong guess try again! cheesy
not even good in guessing unless you try to say it then.
Re: Serious Response by teejaypee: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
not even good in guessing unless you try to say it then.
lets leave it that way then cheesy
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

lets leave it that way then cheesy
Anyhow you self-service it .
Re: Serious Response by lodphil(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

hahaha! U a right shaa,I could be really cold when I want to be cos am quite calculative;But on the other I could be fun to b with and very unpredictable.
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Only serious response no bullshit.
Re: Serious Response by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2016
kingsmok:
we have different way of meeting people. It depends the way you see it, I have a friend who got married from 2go perhaps is very possible

Nice one..... M happy for uwink
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
...... 20/20 hindsight.... You shouldn't read my posts at face value... cheesy

Who's the guy whose pic you keep posting? Is that you? grin
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Nice one..... M happy for uwink
huh still waiting for you.
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

Gemini right here! cheesy

Nice one smiley
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Nice one smiley
hmmmmmm
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2016
lodphil:
hahaha! U a right shaa,I could be really cold when I want to be cos am quite calculative;But on the other I could be fun to b with and very unpredictable.

I'm sure you're bags of fun. Just not dating material tongue In fact, aquarius people are NOT dating material. Full stop. They're only good as friends imo. Aquarius men have the most haters than the women though lol. You're known as the douchebags of the zodiac grin Check out youtube videos about aquarius men & see the angry outpour from females who got served the ice treatment grin
Re: Serious Response by lodphil(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm sure you're bags of fun. Just not dating material tongue In fact, aquarius people are NOT dating material. Full stop. They're only good as friends imo. Aquarius men have the most haters than the women though lol. You're known as the douchebags of the zodiac grin Check out youtube videos about aquarius men & see the angry outpour from females who got served the ice treatment grin
meaning we aquarius men are " beyond salvage".Funny enough a lot of ladies still find us attractive,not b4 they get burnt shaa.
Re: Serious Response by Peezie07(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm not a libra. I'm an aquarius. Please, don't say you're a libra tongue
What's your take on Capricorn I'm curious. wink
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
lodphil:
meaning we aquarius men are " beyond salvage".Funny enough a lot of ladies still find us attractive,not b4 they get burnt shaa.

Yeah, that's because on the surface aquarius can be very likeable, friendly & funny. The problem is with deeper feelings. That's where aquarius fails imo. They don't like deep attachments & heavy-duty emotions. You're not alone though. The women get attacked too because apparently we're mean, cold & cheats tongue Not true, at least the cheating part because personally, I'd rather break up...even if I'm insensitive about it but at least I'm not fake. I'm brutally honest. I guess that = mean to some people or whatever.
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
Peezie07:

What's your take on Capricorn I'm curious. wink

They're boring lol. Sorry tongue
Re: Serious Response by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

They're boring lol. Sorry tongue
what is this unnecessary covo here now.
Re: Serious Response by lodphil(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, that's because on the surface aquarius can be very likeable, friendly & funny. The problem is with deeper feelings. That's where aquarius fails imo. They don't like deep attachments & heavy-duty emotions. You're not alone though. The women get attacked too because apparently we're mean, cold & cheats tongue Not true, at least the cheating part because personally, I'd rather break up...even if I'm insensitive about it but at least I'm not fake. I'm brutally honest. I guess that = mean to some people or whatever.
U r on point.We are thinkers and most of us are pragmatists,u know deep-attachment and heavy-duty emotions kind of alters sense of perception and logical reasoning,which is not really appealing to the Aquarius individual.
Re: Serious Response by PunkyV(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
what is this unnecessary covo here now.

grin

OK, I'm out of your thread now, boss tongue
You just got taken off as the guest of honour on our wedding angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Hidden Reasons Why Guys Don't Toast You / OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.