Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. (8829 Views)

16 Year Old Dies After Passing JAMB And Post-jamb Screening For Medicine (photo) / Accurate JAMB Admission Calculator With Detailed Results - Use It Now For Free / JAMB Screening And 15 Possible Questions You May Likely Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Mikkystorm: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Good-morning to you all esp students aspiring to study in a university. This year has been filled up with controversies, complains, and even confusion concerning the jamb and scrapping of post-ume issue. Well, I have a good news for you this morning. Jamb has come up with a screening, that involves points and no longer cut-off marks. So, the higher your points, the higher you are to procure admission this year. Now, with all pleasure, I bring to you the JambScreeningCalculator, which is reliable and accurate. Yes, I've tested it and it works well. You can calculate yours @ www.jambScreeningcalculator.com thank me later. And also, you can check your admission standing withing the universities of your choice through the option ' Check standing ' after you've calculated your points. Just input the right information and you are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Luvdbyursista(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Okay good one, buh I thought the o'level subjects were meant to be 9
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Francis95(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2016
Sharp guy, It really worked..Buh its now Useless... tongue
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
According to the latest info from jamb, that screening calculator is useless
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by rerhji(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elijahrona2:
According to the latest info from jamb, that screening calculator is useless
and can u pls share d info
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
rerhji:
and can u pls share d info

This is the source of the admission guideline posted on jamb website. http://www.jamb.gov.ng/Guidelines%20for%20Admission%202016.pdf

Please check my signature also
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by cyberguy72(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ghen Ghen! And D U Don Buy Domain.
How Much U Buy D Domain Name Abeg??
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Mikkystorm: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Luvdbyursista:
Okay good one, buh I thought the o'level subjects were meant to be 9
5'o levels are needed. Maths, english and any other 3. English is always compulsory.
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Luvdbyursista(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mikkystorm:
5'o levels are needed. Maths, english and any other 3. English is always compulsory.
alright..Tnx
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Affable0709(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
wow its cool.. I got 55 Electrical electronics engineering...
my brother's 56 banking and finance
Uni uyo
Aksu
Akpoly
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Mikkystorm: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Affable0709:
wow its cool.. I got 55 Electrical electronics engineering...

my brother's 56 banking and finance

Uni uyo

Aksu

Akpoly
Well, congrats to you.
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Affable0709(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Mikkystorm:
Well, congrats to you.
Are you saying I've passed?
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Mikkystorm: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Affable0709:
Are you saying I've passed?
lol buddy, 55 percent is wonderful. Anyways, the news about the point system becoming obsolete is pervading. We should be watchful. All I'm saying is that, the point system should be scrapped. Caus it' can also be at the disadvantage of those that performed well in Jamb.
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Deacons: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Been reading all your comments. Well... the site has been adjusted to fit the current admission system and it operates quite simply. Fill out the form on registration (name, state of origin, institution chosen, jamb score, O'level results) and submit. Now what happens is that, the way high institutions utilize these information is just the same way the website does so. It is dependent, in that, number (applicants) is needed to determine and ascertain based on jamb score, O'level grades, catchment area, Educationally Disadvantaged States- ELDS the people that will be admitted (on merit, ELDS...and ima mmadu lol). This is where www.jambscreeningcalculator.com comes in, you see the transparency (or not) of the admission process of your school of choice and so the more people visit the site, the more you get the hang of your admission chances. So you go dey check back everyday (or more) to know if dem don chance you, push you comot for the merit list (u go fit wait 4 supplementary/shopping, pray d school give u anoda course or jeje arrange 4 anoda jamb) Shikena. Oh! and there is more, you get to see the names of your potential coursemates. Even ur AC and fridge dem no cool pass dis app. Potential undergraduates oya oooo.
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Mikkystorm: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol, ima mmadu? Correct guy. Anyways, God over everything. Our God is a mysterious God.
Re: Reliable And Accurate, JAMB SCREENING CALCULATOR. by Thukzee01(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Deacons, u were expected to comment not write an episode

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Secondary School's Timetable Planner in Excel (Photos/Video Demo) / Oau Post Ume Info Is Here / 2014/2015 All Aspirant Thread Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.