Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! (128600 Views)

See The Horrible Condition This 17yr Old Kaduna Boy Is Suffering 4rm(Graphic Pix / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by PunkyV(f): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
IF I were you I'd deactivate this moniker...for health security purposes...

LOL, sometimes you come across a little batty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by ashala(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
I remeber what happened some years back, 2 of my friends took this very fine Absu girl clubbin, got her drunk, had crazy sex with her and one of them even went down on her, licking up every thing like his life depended on it. After just 2 days, one of them was completely unrecognisable. What happened to him you may ask??, well, this young man's cheeks lost its shape and trippled in size. You would think that he was carring 50 liters of water in his mouth. He had to rush to the hospital where a doctor diagonised that his mouth has been infected. He was thereafter placed on serious antibiotics.
To be honest, I had been nurturing thoughts of kpanshin that girl then, but after seeing my friend in that condition, I ran faster than Bolt would have.
LESSON LEARNT: A girl being beautifull and clean does not mean that she is not carrying one STD or the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Opistorincos(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
After these ones wey I don see... Hit I no go near woman again till I marry

2 Likes

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
THIS THREAD WAS INSPIRED BY THE CREATION OF A SEXX WHATSAPP GROUP... N THOSE WHO HAVE ERRONEOUSLY REDUCED ROMANCE TO MERE SEXX

Okay doc..i get u nw
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Moboj: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
horlumiday:
Temporary pleasure = Destruction... Abstain and dnt start hearing story that touch from doctors...
Funniest thing about sex, girls don't know guys have a sudden dislike towards them after sex...
Naso, it happens most times especially with Nigerian guys
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
am NOT a doc... I only cross-posted from several sources sir

dairykidd:

Okay doc..i get u nw

abbeyboy2o15 hi
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by akagson: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Can't sexually transmitted diseases be also contacted from a partner?
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

body clears hpv but not all hpv and you don't wanna have cervical cancer or throat cancer just because you can not keep your mouth off someone's pussy or deek!!!

condoms don't stop hepatitis, don't stop hpv from mouthaction, dont stop crab --pubic lice... be wise get tested

Do you know that there are 5 STD's you can contact even with latex condoms? Irunoobo?
Condoms can be expensive, they can smell funny, and they can make sex less enjoyable. So don’t you think the reward we should receive for using them is the blissful peace of mind that they will keep us totally STD-free? That would be wonderful, but it’s not reality.

There are still plenty of STDs that you can contract even if you use a condom. Yes, even if you layer condoms (which is not smart). That’s why, if you don’t know your partners well, you should always ask about their history with STDs. If you want to be fully certain, you can ask for a print out of their most recent test results. If they won’t provide them or are indignant that you would even ask, then they probably don’t deserve to sleep with you now do they?[/b] Here are five STDs you can contract even if you use a condom http://madamenoire.com/622551/5-stds-can-contract-using-condom/

[b]some of them include crabs, herpes, syphilis and the cervical cancer causing HPV above

I am a doctor egbon.
All na wash abeggi. People die of road traffic accident. Una too dey careful.
So make we np have sex again or be taking blood sample before having sex

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
you will be surprised how her data will be mined out by pervs...singled 4 consumption

PunkyV:

LOL, sometimes you come across a little batty.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by 99foxxy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
God, this pictures scare the hell outta me.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
am NOT a doc... I only cross-posted from several sources sir

Nice

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
doctors are also carriers....so nothing special it boils down to discipline and grace/luck

kennylawal:

I am a doctor egbon.
All na wash abeggi. People die of road traffic accident. Una too dey careful.
So make we np have sex again or be taking blood sample before having sex

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dab2mydick:
What bah... angry
U wan dab
See the pix up there! You still want dab

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
get tested and get him tested also all NO SHOW AGAIN...BETTER STILL ABSTAIN.

99foxxy:
God, this pictures scare the hell outta me.
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
My take on this is " something must kill a man " so guys no mind D op .

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by 1miccza: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice one OP very good awareness and enlightenment. You deserve an award for this. ''Let he who has ears ****************

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by flokii: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
Scary as hell.. Buh then something must kill a man undecided

Moreover it's not all about abstinence, sharp objects, fecal matters, bodily fluids, accidests etc.

Just live life with care and caution so you dnt go before your time
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by akagson: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
ashala:
I remeber what happened some years back, 2 of my friends took this very fine Absu girl clubbin, got her drunk, had crazy sex with her and one of them even went down on her, licking up every thing like his life depended on it. After just 2 days, one of them was completely unrecognisable. What happened to him you may ask??, well, this young man's cheeks lost its shape and trippled in size. You would think that he was carring 50 liters of water in his mouth. He had to rush to the hospital where a doctor diagonised that his mouth has been infected. He was thereafter placed on serious antibiotics.
To be honest, I had been nurturing thoughts of kpanshin that girl then, but after seeing my friend in that condition, I ran faster than Bolt would have.
LESSON LEARNT: A girl being beautifull and clean does not mean that she is not carrying one STD or the other.
Just curious: why does the std not have effect on the carriers? How did they get to be the carriers in the first place? Does their body manufacture stds or something? #just curious
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
catching something uncurable at 22 ain't a good deal brah.... be disciplined...like mduza who rejected an offer of free sexx from sa prosties

princeofpeace22:
My take on this is " something must kill a man " so guys no mind D op .
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
it does.... some can be mild...some cause PERMANENT infertility silently when left untreated...

akagson:

Just curious: why does the std not have effect on the carriers? How did they get to be the carriers in the first place? Does their body manufacture stds or something? #just curious

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by PunkyV(f): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
catching something uncurable at 22 ain't a good deal brah.... be disciplined...like mduza who rejected an offer of free sexx from sa prosties

So, are you also abstaining, beefcake? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

So, are you also abstaining, beefcake? wink

skomodo....like mduz.....you know the index in here.... if you come clean after a thorough med exam ....like I said earlier
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
ashala:

hahahahahahahahahahaha :-D:-D:-D. Haaaaaaa haaaaaaaa dat guy go dey hide him tongue from now on...but na God dey save person sha cos we dey head oo n we never catch anythng..lolsss hehehehe so ur man come fat for face hahahahaha. Her pu$ssay must dey smell 4get her beauty joor ur men looseguard cos of highness eeeewww! Eating dead pus$ay is worse than hell itself!!
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by PunkyV(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

skomodo....like mduz.....

LMFAO!

The term is skomora, btw.

You're an interesting one, I'll give you that. A little eccentric but I like that you seem to be a guy with principles. Hope it's not all for show though tongue
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by akagson: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
vaseline.... a very good friend.... but affects you psychologically though.....

But like seriously, guys use vaselin to jack off? That shiit is too greasy na. It wouldn't even allow for reducing of friction in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by searchng4love: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
PunkyV:

LMFAO!

The term is skomora, btw.

You're an interesting one, I'll give you that. A little eccentric but I like that you seem to be a guy with principles. Hope it's not all for show though tongue

tongue you know what to do...
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Alezy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
lolz. ...Hawayu?
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by PunkyV(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:

tongue you know what to do...

LOL. OK.

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
am scared of nothing... We will be protected from above and we'll wear rain coat cos it rainy season....

Btw, why are u scared sef? If we even commit it without raincoat, do u think we'll have problems Am so so sure of my self sha... So open abeg and... Dab
Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Cbeatz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
i came online (nt enter and go out in 2mins oo) for the first time in 4days...........and na wetin u take welcome man be this........gadammit.....bruh y? Just y?.......bose wey we don arrange for tomoro naw.....i no fit go for front......
I cant go from back.......
Use CD ( trouble).........
dnt use CD BUT STIL i lash am( trouble).........
I no dey go down on babe but bose like BJay (trouble).......
Vaseline wey na once in a christmas and na ma last option( trouble)..........
Bruh.......afta tomorrow cuz Bose no be 1hr enjoyment kin gal na all -nighter .....i no fit miss dat show.....afta tomoro jare.....mo le wa kpa ara mii biko......

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by dhardline(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked anybody that sees this and still engages in it does not value his/her life at alllll....

1 Like

Re: Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
searchng4love:
doctors are also carriers....so nothing special it boils down to discipline and grace/luck

If you knew, why you con dey scare everybody using Condom again.
Condoms are barrier contraceptives, people are advised it helps prevent STI and we all know it is not 100%.
There's more to Cervical cancer prevention than condoms. The issue of vaccination, Pap smear, limited sexual partner, condom, and early detection. But you are here showing pictures of late stage CA cervix and blaming condom.
Don't mislead people egbon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help!!! My Husband Is A One Minute Man, I Am Frustrated! / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.