Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help Me Get A Job Please. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job Please. (1204 Views)

A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help / Please! And Please! I Need A Writing Job! Please / I Am Tired Looking For A Job, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get A Job Please. by cutediva87(f): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls nairalanders I need a job. if you know of anyone who can help me get a job pls help me. I reside in kano state, I'm an HND holder in public administration. Any type of legal job. my husbands business is no longer doing well. abeg make hunger no go kill person.
Re: Help Me Get A Job Please. by JobAirport: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job Please. by cutediva87(f): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
JobAirport:
Visit http://getemployednigeria1..com.ng/
thanks jobairport, but can you really really really help me.most of what I saw there are for Lagos and abuja.
Re: Help Me Get A Job Please. by JobAirport: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
cutediva87:
thanks jobairport, but can you really really really help me.most of what I saw there are for Lagos and abuja.

There were some Northern jobs, I am not sure whether any was in Kano.

However, I will tell you to open your mind to having a business of your own.

What resources do you have at your disposal and in what quantity? Land? Money?

You need to look around and think of something that is lacking in your community, something that people are willing to pay for.

Now, I don't know the community you stay in and I don't know how bad your situation is, BUT you have to do some research.

There are fewer jobs in the cities, more so Kano (I suppose). So entrepreneurship is the way to go.

Think farming - Crops, animals etc.

I hope this helps.

Re: Help Me Get A Job Please. by bercks(f): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hey dear...
Truth is entreprenueship is better., you might have some reservations about that statement, but its right.

We can talk on 08134504605(whatsapp enabled).
Re: Help Me Get A Job Please. by tomquest: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
cutediva87:
pls nairalanders I need a job. if you know of anyone who can help me get a job pls help me. I reside in kano state, I'm an HND holder in public administration. Any type of legal job. my husbands business is no longer doing well. abeg make hunger no go kill person.

1) You could drop off your resume at all the reputable recruitment agencies in your city. Approach the manager and explain how urgently you need a job and I'm sure they would find something for you within few weeks. Just be nice to them. You might even consider tipping the receptionist who collects resumes.

2) make it a point of duty (just like a job) to apply to at least 3 online vacancies everyday and I assure you within one month you'd see a positive result. BUT make sure you tailor your resume to match the requirements of each job you apply for.

Don't give up.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Accounting, Sales/marketing Mgr & Hr/admin Mgr Positions / Delivery Officers Wanted / Marketers Who Stay Along Lekki/ajah Axis Are Needed Urgently!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.