Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is This Beyonce? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Beyonce? (26577 Views)

Is This Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj?? See Photo / Take A Look At This Picture: Is This "Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj" / What Is Wrong With This Beyonce's Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Beyonce? by salehm(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2006
Hey i saw this pic somewhere is this truly beyonce or was it edited?

Re: Is This Beyonce? by trendy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2006
no it's not her it's me
cant u see it's beyonce
Re: Is This Beyonce? by IBEXY(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2006
Dont be surprised.
This is the real B
grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by saintkola(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2006
embarassed
can't y'all see d pix wuz "doctored" ! *rolls eyes*
Re: Is This Beyonce? by eslynera(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2006
and what made u ask?? shocked don't you know da old woman?? she's ma granny, we celbrated her 68th birthday on september.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2006
At least she was wearing panties. . .unlike other celebs. . .
Re: Is This Beyonce? by eslynera(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2006
ewwww, honestly, is it like people are interested in seing her !@#$%^&*() lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
never mind sad
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
I'm not one of such people. . .
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2006
eslynera:

and what made u ask?? shocked don't you know da old woman?? she's ma granny, we celbrated her 68th birthday on september.
She is only 25yrs.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by IBEXY(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2006
celebrities are normally painted to be larger than life - makeup, airbrushed pix, surgery etc.
Its always a shock when u see the real person.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by saintkola(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2006
shocked
@ eslynera, i aint got words 4 u coz we all know u hating on ma girl. so beat it !
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2006
Even the blind can "see" the picture was digitally altered. My gosh! people not everything the media sells you should warrant your time and energy. You have a brain so use it,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2006
@ neelsel
That photo is authentic. . .do not over rate the power of the computer!! tell me, in detail why you think that photo was digitally altered?

1 Like

Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2006
And Jlo can really sing?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2006
*Ahem was that suppose to be a joke? we're talking about a photo here. . .what makes you think it's fake? head doesn't match body? light diffrence? what? WHAT?!!
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 2:09am On Dec 04, 2006
neseel

lol omg if only you knew, listen that is real lol wait have you seen beyonce live before? i mean her face and all? lol she is beautiful but sister not as perfect as she is made to look like(her skin is less than perfect, michele has the best skin ), u are asking ppl to use their brains lol for all you know you could be the only one in the dark here lol. That pic is real and i am glad , very happy to see she is human like the rest of us lmao. Everything in celeb land is an illusion, ever heard of airbrushing? even after all the all over body makeup they apply on them, they still get the experts to airbrush the pictures/videos, and after that still they get another person to do touch ups. nothing , i say nothing is real , thats why i laugh at girls bleaching to look like celebs when on a normal day the celebs all have breakouts and rashes like everybody grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2006
It's her, I still think she's gorgeous. Big thighs, yea so what? Who knew Nigerians have now subscribed to the western views of Beauty. *rolls eyes*

Although she has lost alot of weight now for the "Dream Girls" movie. After all she's supposed to protray that twig known as Diana Ross.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Oracle(m): 2:33am On Dec 04, 2006
That for sure is beyonce but i don't see anything wrong with the pic
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Free(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2006
errrrrrrrr undecided

do u see wot i see? shocked shocked shocked

if u dnt u must be blind hehehe grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by uchetobi(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2006
Beyonce is the most talked about celebrity on Nairaland. She is the bomb anyway so i am not complaining
Of course the photograph is her. Looking sexy as usual.
You go mummy kiss kiss
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2006
Eurphoria:

neseel

lol omg if only you knew, listen that is real lol wait have you seen beyonce live before? i mean her face and all? lol she is beautiful but sister not as perfect as she is made to look like(her skin is less than perfect, michele has the best skin ), u are asking people to use their brains lol for all you know you could be the only one in the dark here lol. That pic is real and i am glad , very happy to see she is human like the rest of us lmao. Everything in celeb land is an illusion, ever heard of airbrushing? even after all the all over body makeup they apply on them, they still get the experts to airbrush the pictures/videos, and after that still they get another person to do touch ups. nothing , i say nothing is real , thats why i laugh at girls bleaching to look like celebs when on a normal day the celebs all have breakouts and rashes like everybody grin
LMAO!!
Yea Euphoria, I am aware of all the polishing and airbrushing that goes on in Hollywood. However, I am keeping an openmind to the whole situation that it could have been altered. Any way I wouldn't be surprized.  Am not too familiar with her skin type but what I do know is that she has horrible breathe. It is rumoured that once she asked Nas out on a date and he declined. When questioned as to why he would turn down a date with Beyonce Knowles, he simply answered " can't stand her breathe)
Re: Is This Beyonce? by sil(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2006
Lol

Re: Is This Beyonce? by trendy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2006
i dont think anything has been done to this pix
it is beyonce
she has these thing for flaunting on stage
and the camera caught her unawares
serves her right for opening such sagging legs
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2006
I don't think they are sagging, it's more like OVER TONED, making them look like wrestlers instead of a lady's. She just lost 20 pounds to play Deena in Dreamgirls, and critics were saying how this time her trainer over did it with the weights. Well I don't care much about these people anyway, and those legs are hedious.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2006
why would she ask Nas on a date when Nas has been with Kelis ever since Destiny's Child had been in existance?

haters will believe anything, sha.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2006
bad breathe lol i think i troo will keep an open mind on that one lol, looks like he is just hurt she turned him down
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

why would she ask Nas on a date when Nas has been with Kelis ever since Destiny's Child had been in existance?

haters will believe anything, sha.
Haters? for what? yes she has more money much more than I do, but if she loses her voice and her money runs out what else can she do?
Well if I did, I have two degrees that I can go find myself a real job. Also aren't you aware of the complaint that Nas's baby momma just lodged against him and his wife for soliciting her for a three-some. What the hell does Kelis has to do with Destiny's child? Never knew she was a discarded member.
Eurphoria:

bad breathe lol i think i troo will keep an open mind on that one lol, looks like he is just hurt she turned him down
Europhria,
I kind of thought that too. Anyway you know how these Hollywood stars share themselves with each other(actually that was meant for Beyounce's twin sister above)
All the same I have read (not that it is true) that she does have a breath problem, just Brad has a body odour thing going on.
But then again, maybe all rumours.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
Bad breath or no bad breath, she is cute and has got her money and that kind of money at 25.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
so money is everything?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2006
edygirl:

Bad breath or no bad breath, she is cute and has got her money and that kind of money at 25.
It is now official you are seeking an audiance but unfortunately I cannot promise you any of my time.
This argument has no merit because one of us clearly has comprehension issues.
NO ONE is dispelling that Beyounce's isnt cute and rich, we were only vicariously stating what we read( NOT in the BIBLE) in the printed and visual medias.
Who cares whether she has bad breath or not( well I know I don't)? So ta ta, have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2006
if she loses her voice she can live off her millions for the rest of her life, that's what.

as for the nas crap what I meant was that Nas has been with Kelis since Destiny Child was created so why would she ask him for a date. In other words that rumor doesnt make sense. get it now?

Just dont get the point of this thread. Yea that's her pic now what? She has big thighs, this isnt something new about her. Like I said before since when did Africans esp Nigerians start subscribing to Western's belief of what is beautiful?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Freewilly(f): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2006
Just don't get the point of this thread. Yea that's her pic now what? She has big thighs, this isnt something new about her. Like I said before since when did Africans esp Nigerians start subscribing to Western's belief of what is beautiful?
[quote][/quote]

Since the invention of the freaking internet, sometimes I wonder if it's a good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Most Banged Yoruba Actresses / Laide Bakare Steps Out In A Lovely Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.