Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is This Beyonce? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Beyonce? (26554 Views)

Is This Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj?? See Photo / Take A Look At This Picture: Is This "Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj" / What Is Wrong With This Beyonce's Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2006
where is the sister love gone from NL? why ? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry. if you can't stand each other just ignore each other that's what i do to some ppl, i just ignore them dont repond to their posts, dont even read their posts,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant:

lmao. . . Edygirl and the rest of my sisters, you just getting to know Neelsel?

She'll never quit, believe me. She's just a frustrated virgin who seeks attention from both male and female grin She never likes to be corrected but rather displays her Ignorance and dumbness on any thread .

Edygirl, hit your last punch-line, and quit it! grin

Neelsel, I'm listening, go on. grin
It seems like you are still out for a war.  It is clear that you haven't taken time out to read anything that had transpired here but instead have chosen to air your dirty mouth in things that do not concern you.

First of all if I craved the attention that you are so hell bent of stating I do, Nairaland would be LAST on my list to seek it.

Secondly, why don't you tell the people on the forum your TRUE motive, tell them why the annymousity. (Don't need your goodnight)
I am a little embarrassed at myself for even getting into an altercation with the likes of you.

Edy and I have our differences and we have been battling it out, who invited you in.

Someone sent me an email regarding your quest for attention and always getting into things you have no call with, I can now see the merit of that email.
Is there anything wrong with being a virgin? opps! forgot that was never instilled in your value system.

Look girl, stop before you even start, because I am not one to be concerned with what comes out of my mouth.  I have said my piece now move on to the next candidate.

Look at who is calling others dumb? The freaking Holiday food.
So you expired Bleep TRUCK, keep it up,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
lmao. . . .

An e.mail? be more real now grin grin grin

I'm not surprised at your reply. I'm enjoying it but sincerely pity your dumbness grin grin grin As I always say, have a nice evening grin

Getting all worked up for no reason. Small pikin lol
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2006
No No don't retreat now. You wanted WAR? so let's fight. You came online without even checking to see the source of the post and why Edy and I had our differences. You are the one who is clearly exhibiting your stupidity or else you wouldn't have done something so hateful. You believe I care what you or anyone else think about me? I am who I am, don't need "a string band ah supporters"
Don't start nothing you are not about to finish. Stop getting in my way, look around I have been ignoring you since that post about "Education and Ignorance) because you chose to deal with it ( I guess that's how you were raised) like a cave inhabitant, rather than a civilised person.
As I would say to insignificants, Go kiss where the sun refuses to shine,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2006
Not so fantastic. You can do better, okay? Try again grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant:

Not so fantastic. You can do better, okay? Try again grin grin grin
Ignorance is indeed a CURSE, Now get
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2006
This thread has definitely gone to hell
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2006
I think the only way to settle this is a 'My boobs are bigger than yours' photo speak thingie, where you post photos of your boobs in order to diminish the others ego. . .just a thought girls, but i think it's what we need. . .
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2006
Ain't fighting guys. I'm having fun as usual. Can't be worked up 'cause of a child's ignorance cool cool cool
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

This thread has definitely gone to hell
So someone else has noticed. That's a  relief. Now my question is,and I ask because I have noticed it repeatedly on this forum.

Why is it that when someone does something that is totally uncalled for, instead of other members being up front and voice their disapproval, they all retreat and pass the blame around?

I was told that if you offend someone then you must be mature enough to apologise.  However, with regards to the comments made by RADIANT( who clearly acted out of reasoning) I WOULD not apologise, NEVER.

Edygirl and I had our differences, and we both said things to each other that weren't called for (thanks to Europhia and yourself for pointing that out) but with regards to the mutant in question, I won't.

Anxiously awaiting your honest response.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant:

Ain't fighting guys. I'm having fun as usual. Can't be worked up 'cause of a child's ignorance cool cool cool

Took your STD shots today?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by jaybaby(f): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2006
Hmmmm Radiant Quit ---
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2006
lol. . . . . Apologise? What for? Why apologise for making me laugh? I'm fine Sweetie grin

Jay, cool
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2006
Well neelsel you are right, Radiant is in the wrong here.  However, I assume she said what she said because you two have some bad blood from someplace else and decided to bring it to this thread as well. We're all guilty of doing such so I'm definitely not going to yell at her.  I figure you two are "enemies" so why are you responding to her? No one is asking you to apologize, let it go.

This thread is beyond ridiculous now.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2006
The married man you coveted wife's prayers won't be making you laugh in the coming weeks,  Skettel.
Radiant:

lol. . . . . Apologise? What for? Why apologise for making me laugh? I'm fine Sweetie grin

Jay, cool
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Well neelsel you are right, Radiant is in the wrong here. However, I assume she said what she said because you two have some bad blood from someplace else and decided to bring it to this thread as well. We're all guilty of doing such so I'm definitely not going to yell at her. I figure you two are "enemies" so why are you responding to her? No one is asking you to apologize, let it go.

I have. And it was indeed a breath of fresh air to actually read your objective view.

As we say in the islands" me nah have detergent to waste pon dirty laundry that needs to throw way"
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

grin grin grin grin grin The more you guys talk, the more I laugh. Ridiculous heee? lol

I ain't enemies with nobody!!! That's an understatement. . . lol
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
Omg all these for me?

Girl if you think I have time today for you just because I was messing with your silly head yesterday then you probably don't know edygirl. You don't deserve a sec of my time. So you knew we were talking about her pic and brought up the issue of her bad breath. Do we really need to know that and as if that wasn't enough you started dreaming of the day she would loose her voice so you can match the chicken fee you make from your damn work to her billions of dollars. You wish!
       I knew you were gon' say all those things you said because you are highly predictable. And let me teach you sth mrs two degrees, don't let people determine your attitude. See how I made you very unhappy and all you could do it rant. I never had any differences with you. I can't 'cos I don't know you and even if I do know you I don't think you are the kind I can roll with let alone having any diff. with. Girl go look for the person you had any kwanta with .
    And for the last time stop talking because the more you do the more foolish you sound. And stop seeking for my attention. I am not a lesbian. Bye. Muah. Like I said before my mission is accomplished.And you know what ? I am eating and I will come back to read your nonsense post and laugh when I am done. Bye.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2006
Look around dunce is just you and your swinging partner Radiant who are ranting. 
I can now see you have no common sense. I NEVER said I wanted Your goddess to lose her voice, I said if she did, OMG. Ignorance is a curse.

You think Education is expensive then try Ignorance.

So eat your garbage in peace.

You stinking harlot, made any money whoring today?

I thought you were done, but it seems like you aren't.

Thank God they fish your hungry ass out of the African jungle and brought you here.

Go suck lick whatever you do so well,

And again, leave me and my degrees alone, there is much to the USA than stressing out in a Braid shop up in Harlem,

Freaking illegitimate dunce, go back and read who mentioned your goddess looked like a bleeping man,  dirty mouth, stinking crotch,  go and shower, with soap I mean and douche too, had too many clients today,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2006
You are highly predictable. I hold the key to your attitude. I turn it on and off anytime I want. Now it is on and will turn it off when I desire.

You should go read your post again. If she loses her voice she is nothing. You have to degrees. What were you thinking when you said that. Like I said I ain't got time for you. bye.

Remember,it is still on and will be off very soon.

@Radiant, How are you doing dear?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2006
Edy, pls leave Neel alone. It's obvious she's lost it completely. grin grin grin Na small pikin deh worry am grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant you need to stop worrying about me and my state of mind and tell the forum the truth, you have a pole and not a hole,  stop coming here pretending to be who you aren't.

As for Edy whatever, jealous of my degrees, ahhh, too bad. I told you there is more to life than Hair braiding.
Not too sure if you may be able to cope in an educational institution though, am convinced you can READ, however, comprenhension is a whole other story. May ACS has a drawing course you can take.
"If she loses her voice and can no longer sing" is completely different from " I wish she would lose her voice and no longer can sing"  DUNCE,  Spent too much time in the village and didn't travel for school. But alas! all is not lost, America can fix you.

Fucking liar talking about I said if bad breath loses her voice she is nothing,  show me the quote whoreAnna
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2006
neelsel:

Radiant you need to stop worrying about me and my state of mind and tell the forum the truth, you have a pole and not a hole, stop coming here pretending to be who you aren't.

Thanks for confirming your INSANITY embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm quite relieved now grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2006
Why all of a sudden you have began acting like a saint Radiant?
Bring it on, join Sarafina and bring it on,
You two are birds of a feather, flock together,
Look here, I am not afraid of neither, nor
I can fight my own battles, don't need accomplices,,, am Not a twin.

So don't retreat and try to act all innocent, for the damage has already been done,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2006
And how am I sure you didn't modify it.  If you did not how come thief of heart also said what she said on that page.
Jealous! spare me that nonsense.
Even with how it is now. You still can't match up with her. She is never gon' lose her voice and her money. so stop dreaming. And what makes you think that her job is not a real one? I will soon shut it up 'because I will be leaving very soon.
To many client and you still have time to type. Huh? I wonder what that job is? grin

@ Radiant, yeah. She doesn't get  that I am only leading her shrinkled ass on. grin grin
See you radiant. Got to leave now.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2006
Bleep truck, I meant you had too many clients, LovePeddler, See I told you, you have learning issues cannot read and understand anything.

Why would I need to modify? girl hasn't it occur to you that I don't give a damn what I say and to whom?

What did Thiefsofhearts say? Go learn to read, jungle puppy, and stop whoring down the country. Things bad here already, your infected ass just came to make the problem worse. Can wait for the Republicans to start shipping your asses out.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2006
Neelsel, I'm not a[b] saint[/b] but I can guarantee you I'm not insane grin grin grin Sort yourself out girl embarassed
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2006
So funny.
neelsel:

Bleep truck, I meant you had too many clients, LovePeddler, See I told you, you have learning issues cannot read and understand anything.

Why would I need to modify? girl hasn't it occur to you that I don't give a damn what I say and to whom?

What did Thiefsofhearts say? Go learn to read, jungle puppy, and stop whoring down the country. Things bad here already, your infected ass just came to make the problem worse. Can wait for the Republicans to start shipping your asses out.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant:

Neelsel, I'm not a[b] saint[/b] but I can guarantee you I'm not insane grin grin grin Sort yourself out girl embarassed
So you say, but am convinced otherwise. And when you decide on getting help for your obviously split personality then I would check myself out. And again don't try to now be all civil, you had already added insult to injury, NOTHING that you have to say to me now, whether GOOD or BAD is of any significance.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2006
lmao you girls keep saying "I dont have time for you" "I dont care Im about to go anyway" "keep ranting like a mad person, Im done"

Yet no one seems to leave, lmao. Girls sha.  cheesy
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2006
neelsel:

And again don't try to now be all civil, you had already added insult to injury, NOTHING that you have to say to me now, whether GOOD or BAD is of any significance.

Excellent! Now may you kiss my ass grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2006
edygirl:

So funny.

Yea. Ugly ass tar baby, Go hide your face from the public, gutter rat/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo / Powede Lawrence Celebrates 27th Birthday (Photos) / Charles Okocha Shares Money On The Street To Celebrate Christmas (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.