Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is This Beyonce? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Beyonce? (26620 Views)

Is This Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj?? See Photo / Take A Look At This Picture: Is This "Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj" / What Is Wrong With This Beyonce's Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2006
Neel,
       Like I have time for you. If she loses her voice, even with your two degrees that I am not sure if you can eat with them, you can't be better than her with her bad breath.
Go and hit your head on the wall or sth.

Stop hating.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2006
edygirl:

Neel,
Like I have time for you. If she loses her voice, even with your two degrees that I am not sure if you can eat with them, you can't be better than her with her bad breath.
Go and hit your head on the wall or sth.

Stop hating.
Que las ti ma, lo siento por mami.
Honestly, am outta here, nothing educational here.
Wished I could have stayed and play some more, ta ta.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2006
Akiri tagbuo gi. Uchuntu .

Better be out of here. Nobody wanted you anyways.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2006
oh my cry
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2006
Wished I could read your gibbrish.
Proper English PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we say in the islands
Ugly people always give the world trouble
Half ah bottle cuts the deepest.

Really am gone, have work to do.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2006
come one girls lets get along, all because of Beyonce? nah girls just agree to disagree this topic is so not worth it. We all agree on one thing, she is bery beautiful so there tongue
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria:

come one girls lets get along, all because of Beyonce? nah girls just agree to disagree this topic is so not worth it. We all agree on one thing, she is bery beautiful so there tongue
In the words of the J. F. Mitchell " I did not come here to be popular; just to make my presence known then quietly exit."
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2006
Lmao how come her Ibo(I assume it's Ibo) is considered gibberish when you pretty much did the same by writing in Spanish.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2006
And your previous post was all in English right? You can call it gibbrish because you didn't get it but sorry you gotta correct yourself first. ok. Bad breath and not bad breathe. Kiss my juicy ass. Buh bye.

I tot you didn't have time for me?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

Lmao how come her Ibo(I assume it's Ibo) is considered gibberish when you pretty much did the same by writing in Spanish.
So you want a piece of me too?
Come on in, if "shim" didn't understand my spanish I think it should have been her/him place to arouse my attention. Am I right, or am I right?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2006
i am sorry i spoke now, i was just trying to make you see that its just a topic about a pop star, in my mind its not worth it lol . So please carry on my dear , Beyonce is at home now sipping on whatever she sips on, in a luxury bed, satin or something, hair looking fab, and all (the bitch angry  grin joking)
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2006
I dont want "a piece of you". Im not a lesbian.

It was a simple question and this isnt a PM, it's on a public forum thus I can direct a question to whomever.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2006
edygirl:

And your previous post was all in English right? You can call it gibbrish because you didn't get it but sorry you gotta correct yourself first. ok. Bad breath and not bad breathe. Kiss my juicy ass. Buh bye.

I tot you didn't have time for me? 
Jungle puppy you cannot differentiate between a typo and when someone cannot spell; shame on you, at least I expected more from you.
With regards to kissing that polluted hole you have the nerves of calling an ass, HELL NO. Don't know where it has been, with whom and done what.
Shim just saw an ad out for "rope sliders" at 42nd st, thought you might be interested,  cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2006
why the hell was I quoted for that rubbish?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2006
hell nooo you didnt just say jungle puppy, is that a racial slurr by the way?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

why the hell was I quoted for that rubbish?
Actually wrong quote, would undo. My apologies.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria:

hell nooo you didnt just say jungle puppy, is that a racial slurr by the way?
Is it?
It's a coloquial saying as far as I know.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Eurphoria(f): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2006
its a racial slurr word sweetie, it is. please just cool yourself enough smiley
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2006
Eurphoria:

its a racial slurr word sweetie, it is. please just cool yourself enough smiley
As you wish Your Highness grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2006
Like I said buh bye.  My mission is accomplished. I can see you are mad and that was what I wanted to see. It wasn't a typo 'because you did it more than once. bYe have fun ranting. I am going to bed. So mrs two degrees Bona nocte.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2006
edygirl:

Like I said buh bye.  My mission is accomplished. I can see you are mad and that was what I wanted to see. It wasn't a typo 'because you did it more than once. bYe have fun ranting. I am going to bed. So mrs two degrees Bona nocte.
Got me mad? try again, am not that easily intimidated Dumbo,
Sweet dreams on your sack of hay.
And it's Buenos noches.
BTW noticed that I am now the wife of my degrees. LOL. MRS.

Bye Bye!!!
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 3:55am On Dec 05, 2006
My friend, there is no difference between that and Bona nocte. Ok.Mrs two degrees.

If she lost her voice she is nothing". Like you hold her future Hater.(This is somebody who has a clothing line and an actress).
you would be better with your nonsense degrees. Imagine sb who clocks in and out of work, comparing herself with Beyonce the goddess.
You wish. Keep dreaming. Girl.
And once again it is also called bona nocte.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2006
alright edy, can you girls stop fighting please, I thought it was all over undecided
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2006
There's too much hostility here. . . tongue
Re: Is This Beyonce? by jaybaby(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2006
All b'cuz of layonce angry angry angry angry What a waste of tym & Energy.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2006
edygirl:

My friend, there is no difference between that and Bona nocte. Ok.Mrs two degrees.

If she lost her voice she is nothing". Like you hold her future Hater.(This is somebody who has a clothing line and an actress).
you would be better with your nonsense degrees. Imagine sb who clocks in and out of work, comparing herself with Beyonce the goddess.
You wish. Keep dreaming. Girl.
And once again it is also called bona nocte.
Correction #1. I am NOT your friend

#2. If you had the ability to read and comprehend you would have noticed from my first post  that I have not been hating on "ms. Bad breath". Matter of fact I was probably the only one who stated that the picture was a fake.

#3. I can clearly see you have a problem with me and my degrees( I suggest you refrain from going to 42nd st to work those poles and go back to school you just might learn something) The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

#4. Of course if she loses her voice she would be able to earn a living,,, that's providing Mathew did  not sniffed out her earnings on coke.

#5. I am really tired of your sorry ass making comments before fully grasping the context of the original posters,

So once more, gutter rat, GET, back in the subway,

NB. Show me intellectually challenged child, where and when DID I compare myself to your goddess? por favor llame de verdad ahora!!!
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2006
WOW some people have alot of free time to type. . . shocked tongue
Re: Is This Beyonce? by jaybaby(f): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2006
Ray dnt SRT grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2006
Raymand:

WOW some people have alot of free time to type. . . shocked tongue
And getting paid, well very well,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2006
LOL. . .cool. . .i wonder what your office would look like tongue
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2006
lmao. . . Edygirl and the rest of my sisters, you just getting to know Neelsel?

She'll never quit, believe me. She's just a frustrated virgin who seeks attention from both male and female grin She never likes to be corrected but rather displays her Ignorance and dumbness on any thread .

Edygirl, hit your last punch-line, and quit it! grin

Neelsel, I'm listening, go on. grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2006
Raymand:

LOL. . .cool. . .i wonder what your office would look like tongue
Only report there once or twice per week. My job entails  moving around a great deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Looks Hot For Awol Awards UK / Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River / Rita Dominic's Outfit At Africa Intl Film Festival Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.