Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is This Beyonce? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Beyonce? (26559 Views)

Is This Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj?? See Photo / Take A Look At This Picture: Is This "Beyonce Or Nicki Minaj" / What Is Wrong With This Beyonce's Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2006
Radiant:

Excellent! Now may you kiss my ass grin grin grin

If I do my family and friends, my whole country would disown me. But the next time you go out to shake your rump, tell one of your clients that. Then again it depends on who you would be swinging with, him or shim,

I wouldn't stoop so low, ground puppy
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Dec 06, 2006
Ooopppsss!!! That hurt real bad huh? lmao
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2006
Radiant:

Ooopppsss!!! That hurt real bad huh? lmao
Hurt? Boy/girl, where am from that word is NOTHING,,, it's equivalent to NIGGER.

I told you bats, am not one to be easily hurt, I love hurting others though. It gives me pleasure.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 12:10am On Dec 06, 2006
Don't you get it? You not hurting anyone.

You just making a fool of yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2006
Radiant:

Don't you get it? You not hurting anyone.

You just making a fool of yourself. grin grin grin

Speak for you and your swallow plate pal,

Have to run sprat,,,,,, commute home tends to take a while.
But I will look for you when am in the comfort of my house,
in the event you have more venom to slime my way,
now be gone housefly,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2006
now you've just become nasty with the whole various variations of "nigger" neelsel. Is it really that necessary?

and if anything it just shows that you are the one that got hurt the most for you to throw such words at people.

Gosh enough already. The comments arent even amusing anymore, people.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

now you've just become nasty with the whole various variations of "nigger" neelsel. Is it really that necessary?

and if anything it just shows that you are the one that got hurt the most for you to throw such words at people.

Gosh enough already. The comments arent even amusing anymore, people.
Before you have my neck can you please go back and read what I wrote.
I said the phrase that he/she used to hurt me is equivalent to when someone is called a Nigger, therefore it doesn't mean a thing to me.

So please, I know am soon being the most hated person here, and I don't give a damn. But at least let me earn my title honestly. Thank you.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by dolliepie(f): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2006
isnt dis smth?lol.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:26am On Dec 06, 2006
well Im just reminding you that you used "tar baby" and other words meaning pratically the same thing

anyway Im out. Hope you all have fun.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 3:03am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

well I'm just reminding you that you used "tar baby" and other words meaning pratically the same thing

anyway I'm out. Hope you all have fun.

I am convinced that if Johnny Cochran was still alive he would have no doubt termed this as "a travestry of Justice" So ironic Thiefofhearts, how it seems you are only able to read and further quote EVERYTHING that I said, but seem to be blind when it comes to the others. Well what can I say, but to each its own. Now I hope you continue to do just that.

And one last thing, what is up with you people and this hurt thing? I am tired repeating myself it would take much more than some under-achiever to steal my joy, trust me.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:10am On Dec 06, 2006
*sighs* neesel, care to show me where the others made mention of such words. I re read it and I didnt see any, just saying such words are pretty malicious, You live in the States now, you know their history.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

*sighs* neesel, care to show me where the others made mention of such words. I re read it and I didnt see any, just saying such words are pretty malicious, You live in the States now, you know their history.

*sigh* thiefsofhearts, Their choice of words were not identical to what I used, but are by no way less degrading.

Anyway, you know what? You have a right to state your opinion and I have to respecct that, irrespective of my personal views.

correction: AM passing through, have been doing that for years. We are a very patriotic people, we come, we see, we conquer then we return HOME.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:31am On Dec 06, 2006
True. smiley
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 3:35am On Dec 06, 2006
nite nite smiley
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2006
Thief of heart,
Why should you worry about her derogatory remarks. It is so obvious she was hurt deep down. if not why use such words? Such words don't bother me at all. I don't let people dump things on my mind. I choose the words that I want to hear and even absorb so my dear forget about that lil girl. She is been looking for a friend. Well glad she got you or maybe she thinks she has got you.
Neel,
It is open. I will come back and read your mess. grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by jaybaby(f): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2006
eDY GURL

can't u jus drp diz why r u gurlz gettin urself wrked up 4 nuttin! Plz dnt make me srt !
Re: Is This Beyonce? by dolliepie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2006
i wanna see u start,now start! wanna see d other side of jaybaby wink wink wink
Re: Is This Beyonce? by jaybaby(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
I no get ur tym tongue--- jus warn Edygurl & her counterpart 2 kip it cool
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2006
edygirl:

Thief of heart,
Why should you worry about her derogatory remarks. It is so obvious she was hurt deep down. if not why use such words? Such words don't bother me at all. I don't let people dump things on my mind. I choose the words that I want to hear and even absorb so my dear forget about that lil girl. She is been looking for a friend. Well glad she got you or maybe she thinks she has got you.
Neel,
It is open. I will come back and read your mess. grin grin
You are so full of shit, want a friend, got one in you, girl you think your weakass currency can get me anywhere? If Ineed friends NL is not the place to come looking. I have enough capable and eligible candidates here and at home.Your poor excuse of a woman can't do anything worthwhile.

what happen the computer at the library wasn't working? your stink ass cannot even afford to buy one, after Dell made them so affordable.

When I go splurging this weekend I would remember to donate a little something to your charity so that your hungry poor cave ass can eat something nutritious.

Bring it on BITCH, am waiting for your AIDS-ridden ass, come on am waiting. You overused SEX MATE.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2006
Omg, this unbelievable.
     I even put it right there under your nose that it is open and that I would come back and read your mess still you couldn't prove me wrong that I can determine your attitude.
  Jaybaby don't worry. I am not working myself up. It is a form of exercise 'because this whole thing puts me into laughter. My friends also can't help but laugh. She doesn't know edygirl.
Neel,
        Come do what you know best. grin grin grin Flat yansh grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2006
It's called REPRESSED anxieties/memories, psychoanalytic therapy is what you NEED.

I know you are still having all those terrible nightmares about the sexual escapades you had as a child with your brothers/uncles/cousins?  You poor thing, why don't you pray about it, afterall it wasn't your fault.

Laughter? stop trying to convince yourself that you are, . I have even forwarded them to my buddies and we have been rolling over.in tears from your blatant stupidity, you mongrel.

BTW one of them need their head braided, afterall that's the ONLY skill you brought with you when you had to run from the jungle, opps, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Make sure to take your shots today, Herpes has NO CURE and seeing you are giving it up left, right and center, the least you can do is to protect your victims.

Neelsel, Queen B waiting for you, because I have you under my spell and I know you will be back for more, because the truth hurts,  but it can serve as therapy for your sick wounded messed up soul, Slut-i-sha.

PS> I could care less what you and Jaybaby have to say about me, please spare me.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by edygirl(f): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2006
Neel,
       Please your medicine! grin You see what happens  when you skip your doses. You attack even those that haven't said anything to you. Why mention Jaybaby?

Now I know your major problem. So sorry, I didn't know all those things happened to you. Even your cousins and your father and uncles took advantage of you? Awwwww, sorryyyyyy! I should have known.  Don't worry you will be alright. ok. But next time don't come here to spill your diagnosis. It's alright go take your medicine. You will be perfectly ok. Ok? Good girl. grin grin grin grin

You wish you can hear from me again. Bye girl. Don't forget to have something in your stomach before you take those medicineS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by neelsel(f): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2006
LMSAO, Incest? Bombo cloth,,,look around, see whose culture is that a prevalent part of? NOT MINE.

Full stomach, ah wow! isn't this ironic, always hitting up on SAVE the Children.

Food is something we are so accustomed to,

Run smelly cat, go and douche, rotten front, sick puppy,

I am laughing, where is your originality?
NONE, you none-skull, stop using my words, find your own,
And one last thing, ask your momma to tell you who your real father is, the poor man she gave you to has not a clue,
Re: Is This Beyonce? by trendy(f): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
this beyonce period
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Emad(f): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2007
with legs like a footballer period lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2007
sad that is beyonce cuz i've seen it a million times before lipsrsealed shocked it is shocking, though
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
dis isnt surprisin.dis is d 2nd tym i'm seeing beyonce exposin her stuff.d 1st time wasnt deliberate though some mischevious n over zealous camera man took a shot from her from were d audience were standin n she on d stage .d camera tuk a shot while bending down n beyonce exposed her legs wida high heels on (den she wasnt werin pants) d stuff dat she's exposin shud be strictly 4 jayz 's eyes only or is she displayin it 4 all 2 see how her pants luk like.if she rilly wanted 2 expose it ill have prefered her wearing a white g.string,beta still notin at all so we'll know how far jayz has gone n god help her if dat place is not properly shaved grin grin grin grin grin at least like britney spears own (wen she was gettin down from a car).lucky her has was shaved.
Re: Is This Beyonce? by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2010
That's beyonce, we can all see the so called beauty isn't that stunning afterall. grin
Re: Is This Beyonce? by Outstrip(f): 6:48am On Mar 11, 2010
thats not her real underwear
Re: Is This Beyonce? by kaybently: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
wat a dirty pant u ve got b, thats jiggas property,, iyanmma
Re: Is This Beyonce? by chrisrock(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
@poster what wron with the pics?
Re: Is This Beyonce? by tolu001: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
that picture surely has been altered, cant u see photoshop at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video / Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time / Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.