Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain (2515 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" / Is Jesus God? / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Jessicha(f): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Jesus teach that there is only one true God, His Father Jehovah ( John 17:3) so trinity is false.

About Jesus been God, that depends on your definition of God . the bible use God to mean a mighty or powerful one , in this context Jesus is clearly God . Isa 9:6

But God in the context of the Highest being who rules over the Universe , the Almighty, that clearly is not Jesus. In that sense, Jesus is not the Almighty God , he is subjected to a God. Yes Jesus have a God just like we do. Rev 3:12

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by adelee777: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
Jessicha:
Jesus teach that there is only one true God, His Father Jehovah ( John 17:3) so trinity is false.

About Jesus been God, that depends on your definition of God . the bible use God to mean a mighty or powerful one , in this context Jesus is clearly God . Isa 9:6

But God in the context of the Highest being who rules over the Universe , the Almighty, that clearly is not Jesus. In that sense, Jesus is not the Almighty God , he is subjected to a God. Yes Jesus have a God just like we do. Rev 3:12

dis is d most scripturally intelligent, sripturally correct and concise explanation i've ever read on these boards on dis issue. U just hit it right. God bless u n increase ur wisdom in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by orisa37: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yes. Jesus The Christ is GOD .He shows Himself to me in my Dreams and tells me who He is.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Jessicha(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
adelee777:

dis is d most scripturally intelligent, sripturally correct and concise explanation i've ever read on these boards on dis issue. U just hit it right. God bless u n increase ur wisdom in Jesus Name.

Amen. Thanks
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by mrdogood900: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus is not God according to the bible
1.Matthew 4:10 Jesus said leave me saitan cos it has been written that u are to worship your God only.
2.Exodus 20:2-3 though shall have no other god beside Me
3. Deut 6:4 Moses said God is one
4. Mark 12:29-30 Jesus said God is one
5. Psalm 16:4 God is one
6. James 2:19
7.Isaiah 44:6 no one like God
I knew many verses in the bible that say God is one and Jesus is not God. In RSV bible check ACT 4:13 Jesus is a servant of God.
Jesus is not God because God don't sleep but Jesus use to sleep according to the bible Mark 4:38 Jesus asleep on a pillow KJV.
I hop u can now blive that Jesus is not God. If u need more proves u can message me

1 Like

Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by wirinet(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

1. Change that church ASAP cool

2. Your senior pastor agrees to Arianism - its heretic and denies the divinity of Christ . Arian teachings hold the view that Christ was a creation of Yahweh and is not eternal or equal in supremacy as Him - a subordinate to Him

The Council of Nicaea deemed Arius' argument concerning Christ to be heretical and heterodox .

Please explain these verses in the Bible;

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(With emphasis on only begotten son.)

Matthew 6:9
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven , Hallowed be thy name.

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth , because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Luke22:42
Saying, Father , if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

John 11:41
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank you that you have heard me.
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
another comic

did you SAY it a matter of confusion among CHRISTIANS?

you are wrong it's not a matter of confusion among real CHRISTIANS it can be a matter of confusion among those who don't understand their Bible?

read your Bible and Live

is it until a prophet interpret the Bible for you??
Re: Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain by sonmvayina(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ferisidowu:
another comic

did you SAY it a matter of confusion among CHRISTIANS?

you are wrong it's not a matter of confusion among real CHRISTIANS it can be a matter of confusion among those who don't understand their Bible?

read your Bible and Live

is it until a prophet interpret the Bible for you??

No supreme being with complex knowledge of the universe would give humans book to teach fellow humans, he/she/it would encode it into our natural psyche. It would be written in our essence. A supreme book would fascinate everyone, every time you read it. It would never cease to amazed anyone. This supreme being wouldn't put unicorns in its books. That is a fairy tale animal that surely doesn't belong in an extraordinary book.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Victims Of The Collapsed Church In Uyo. / A Lot Of Christians/muslims Are Just Psychopaths Covering With Religion / Christianity And The Burden Of Proof...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.