Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

America Invitation And Visa Possibility. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America Invitation And Visa Possibility. (968 Views)

Advice On France Student Admission And Visa / Stolen Int'l Passport And Visa / Can I Use 1million Naira To Secure Travel Documents And Visa to U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by tallerhuge: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Good day house.Pls I need a candid advice and suggestion on best chance to have America Visa.Am a family man of three children and a wife.I got married 2010 and my sister in-law an American citizen wants to invite us.She is thinking best way I could be give a visa,either with my family or me alone.She wasn't around for the wedding and she intends inviting us for the holiday same time better chances of been issued visa.Am into business man and my account can support the travelling but I don't know what could be the account balance or minimum that could go through an account a month to make it presentable.Please I need your advice or suggestions.
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by Perfecttouch(m): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make I pitch my tent for here,ready to learn.and pls what is the document the sender or invitation letter will attach to the invotation letter?
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by able20(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
tallerhuge:
Good day house.Pls I need a candid advice and suggestion on best chance to have America Visa.Am a family man of three children and a wife.I got married 2010 and my sister in-law an American citizen wants to invite us.She is thinking best way I could be give a visa,either with my family or me alone.She wasn't around for the wedding and she intends inviting us for the holiday same time better chances of been issued visa.Am into business man and my account can support the travelling but I don't know what could be the account balance or minimum that could go through an account a month to make it presentable.Please I need your advice or suggestions.
Are you running away from Buhari's WAHALA
or you really visiting on vacation
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by tallerhuge: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am visiting.No document to be attached ye bro.Just letter of invitation.Do you suggest she attach documents?What documents could they be if yes
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by BlackSeptember: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
My friend was asked in an interview for American visa if he is coming back. The guy said he will stay small ad rest because Nigeria weather is too hot for his skin.

The visa officer just stamped his papers

REJECT grin

Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by Sirmuel1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even if na my enemy invite me, I go accept am grin
Naija no be better place
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op u destyoyed Britain Language. U must go to jail
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by kodyx(f): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
The invitation letter and maybe proof of the kind of job being done by the invitee,most cases they won't even look at your bank account details,all you need do is answer the questions while looking straight at your interviewer in the eyes. But for me I might suggest you go alone first and wen given,start the process for other members of your family,that was how we went through ours and we all got our visas,pls book your appointment in Abuja,they are more lenient than Lagos. Gudluck.
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by claremont(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
I don't think you need an invitation letter to get a visit visa to USA, but I stand to be corrected. All you need to prove is financial subsistence and family ties to your home country.
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Even if na my enemy invite me, I go accept am grin

Naija no be better place
Hahahahahahhah!
Re: America Invitation And Visa Possibility. by worry359(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2016
USA visa officers do not look at invitation letters!

How many times do we have to say this!
Strong ties to prove that you will return home
and adequate finances.

Proof of ties is everything or it's just 214b refusal.

Ojodu Berger, sugar Company, China Company Or Organ Construction / Please I Need Directions Urgently / Us Embassy Is A Scam!