Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday (29348 Views)

Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Mu2ni(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Presenter, Olateju Oyelakin, popuplarly known as Teju Baby-Face, and his lovely wife, Tobi Banjoko-Oyelakin graced Funke Bucknor-Obruthe's 40th birthday party today.

See the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHpoYtqB5S1

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Mu2ni(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Teju Baby-Face's Wife Looks So Sexy And Slaying In These Other Photos http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/tv-presenter-teju-baby-face-and-wife-at.html
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by halfricanadian(f): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some how im dissapointed so f*cked up

Damn i know berra i just wanna b out of dis nonsense fast

Bullsh*t

And to tink d lady is deccent crap f*cked up generation!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Warfibabe(f): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pretty wife. Baby face husband! Cute couple.

halfricanadian:

Bullsh*t

huh? You say wetin?

6 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by halfricanadian(f): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Warfibabe:
huh? You say wetin?

Ok
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice.
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely couple!
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by SurefireFashion: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
King of talk
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by tunjijones(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bullsh*t

Abeg wetin be the meaning of this thing whey u jst type?

11 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Interesting15: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cleavages. What is all these with women exposing their cleavages?

Listen women, only perverts will okay you exposing your cleavages all in the name of fashion.

Stop exposing your cleavages.

What is wrong with our world?

11 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fine Couple.

What nonsense is that halfriwhatever saying?

2 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
lovely couple and happy birthday to the celebrant

1 Like

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by canDy4eva(f): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bullsh*t

is all well with u?

12 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by ngoben(f): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Cute couple..love teju babyface

1 Like

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by holluwai(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Teju even looks younger. Lol
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
They look lovely smiley

1 Like

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Teju wife wan take style resemble Olajumoke
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wetin make we com do wit their pix now?

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by nathskib(f): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lovely
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by iyatrustee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
What is that lady wearing?

These comedians wicked sha! They don corner all the pretty babes.

1 Like

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by steppin: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na stool that Teju go dey use to kiss.
Dis short people dey get big eye.
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by 7inches: 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't understand... Does having money automatically directs you to beautiful wives? Does money altar the direction of your eyes? As in, is it natural? I think it almost is. If that's the case, then poor people are finished! They are just what they are: poor...in every angle. embarassed

Look at all these wowor politicians, footballers and comedians, their wives are beauty personified. shocked

I must make my own money oh. It's unnegotiable!

4 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by davodyguy: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by davodyguy: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
JoeCutie:
I don't understand... Does having money automatically directs you to beautiful wives? Does money altar the direction of your eyes? As in, is it natural? I think it almost is. If that's the case, then poor people are finished! They are just what they are: poor...in every angle. embarassed

Look at all these wowor politicians, footballers and comedians, their wives are beauty personified. shocked

I must make my own money oh. It's unnegotiable!

Are high or what? Is teju not handsome?
Compare teju with
Basket mouth
Julius Agwu
Ay
Omo baba
Gbenga Adeyinka
Godons
Akpororo
Seyi Law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by ventilation: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
God please bless Teju $ his wife with a baby very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Naturallyme: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why hating madam?.. mere mortal like you...you need some time out
halfricanadian:

Bullsh*t

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Mikollon1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
At least he found his height match.
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by JoeCutie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
davodyguy:

Are high or what? Is teju not handsome?
Compare teju with
Basket mouth
Julius Agwu
Ay
Omo baba
Gbenga Adeyinka
Godons
Akpororo
Seyi Law
Hay God!

Bros, what harm would it do to you if you calm down and comprehend what someone wrote before rushing to quote them? Read my post again, then read your own comment and see if we are not saying the same thing. Nawa!

4 Likes

Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
iyatrustee:
What is that lady wearing?

These comedians wicked sha! They don corner all the pretty babes.

Girls like funny guys. Funny guys are usually very confident & they make u giggle like a schoolgirl. Everything else is easier for d guy after that.
Re: Teju Baby-face And Wife At Bucknor Funke's 40th Birthday by Jacko01: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Teju get good eye oh wow....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / Bishop Imoh Celebrates His Wife's Birthday: "My Goodluck Charm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.