Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing (702 Views)

Low Sexual Performance - The Damages / Healt Implications Of Skipping Breakfast / How Drugs Pumped Into Supermarket Chickens Pose A Terrifying Threat To Our Healt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by bicherite: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2009
Hi all,

It has been observed that some of our day to day activities are harmful to our health from the food we eat to the life style we live.

My aim is to let us observe the danger within us and let us know why people living in Asian countries live longer than us.

Bring in your questions on illnesses ranging from:

Stroke

Diabetes

Body weakness

Too much fat in the body

High blood pressure

Weak erection of your manhood etc.
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by TINAOGE: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2009
Pls I want to know why I have too much fat in my hip and stomach.

I was weighing about 60kg before my wedding but after four kids I now weigh 90kg.

My hip 48inches and waist 40kg.

What should I do to reduce my weigh.
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by Nathees: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
Does the consumption of biscuits,garri and other carbohydrates cause sight defect?
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by Nathees: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
Sugar is a carbohydrate food and the consumption of excess sugar can lead to diabetes.What is the the health hazard of taking too much honey?
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by bicherite: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2009
hello

the reason why you have too much fat in your body may be as follows

1.  the need to meet up with the requirement for child bearing.

women were created to take care of there young ones, and this starts from within the womans body. when it comes to child bearing, some parts of the body will become enlarged in other to carry the growing baby in the womb until it is finally given birth to. so it will take some time before these parts of the body will reduce to their normal size. 

2.  excess carbohydrate in your diet.

are you one of those who likes eating fast foods and junks ( foods that are filled with fats and sugar ) excess carbohydrate in the body is converted to sugar, and excess sugar in the body is stored as fat in the body which leads to obesity ( you will look very fat in your appearance ). you can do yourself a favour by reducing your intake of carbohydrate and increase your intake of foods rich in mineral, vitamins, protein, lipid and sterols. 

3.  lack of daily exercise of the body to help to burn excess fat in the body.
are you one of those that likes other people to help you do most of your daily activities, dont like stress? most of these daily activities could be fun, because it is an unplanned way of exercising the body. you could visit the gym to get a good exercise program.
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by dynamic20: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2009
pls i 30 years of age yet am having a small penis kindly help me out of this terrible situation  and i also want to known if there is any drugs to cure this problem pls help me out for this is my e-mail address dnurian@yahoo.com that God bless you as you help me out  sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: Know The Damages You Are Creating To Your Healt Without You Knowing by Oluschenco(m): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
1. What's the cause of body waekness after sex

2. What is the cause of reduction or seizure of semen in the 2nd to 3rd round of sex.

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Belly Fat / Simple Things To Do To Stay Fit And Healthy: / How Do I Get Rid Of My Back Pimples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.