Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? (1494 Views)

How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area Presently? / Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? / Female Roommate Needed Around Egbeda Or Ikorodu Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? by platypelloid: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please kindly advise me on the above topics fellow Nairalanders!!
Re: Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? by gr8femfred: 3:23am On Jul 10, 2016
it all depend on you but I will advice u to chose ikorodu cos of development..
Re: Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? by phoenix480(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Among the three options, I would recommend Ikorodu due to current and ongoing infrastructure like the 4th Mainland Bridge.
However, the best location in my opinion is Ibeju Lekki axis with upcoming projects like Dangote Refinery, Lekki-Epe International Airport, Lekki Seaport, Lekki Free Trade Zone and many more.

1 Like

Re: Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? by Kokofi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
@Phoenix480, you're very correct. I'm a Realtor/Property Consultant, selling properties around these corridor for a while now and I can affirm that the prices of property around Ikorodu appreciates faster than that of Mowe-Ibafo axis.

However, a new wave of business opportunity and investment haven has been created along the Ibeju-Lekki axis with the advent of the Lekki Free Trade Zone, New International Airport, Deep Sea Port, Dangote Petrochemical Refinery, 4th Mainland bridge that will link Ikorodu to Ajah, Golf Courses, Industrial Estates, Institutions like PAN African University, both Local and Foreign organisation et al, prices of properties along this corridor is soaring higher everyday.

Also, note that these locations are not just at your backyard, but are termed 'far' in the eyes of any ordinary person but Distance is only a test of how far you can travel in your mind. 15 years ago if you were told to invest in Lekki or VGC you probably wont. Today you will be delighted to own a land or a house in Lekki, VGC, Ikeja etc.

The question really is not how far a property is from you, No, rather it is how far the property is from development, from infrastructure, from government interest, from investors and from accessibility. You can decide to give yourself a winning chance by investing in the new Lekki.

And for those reading this tread, you might have missed the Ikeja's, the Lekki's, the VGC's, the Ikoyi's etc. Don't miss the Ibeju Lekki, the Ikorodu's the Agbara's, the Mowe's, Start with what you have and invest today.

You can choose to self-direct your investments, or talk to a Realtor/Property Consultant for an advice where you need to. We make real estate investment easy and hassle free at no cost.

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes Nigerian Version Of Harvard Business Review And Oxford Business Group / When You Do Good, People Will Say.check The Roofing For Clients In Oversea / 5 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex For Sale In Chevy View Lekki For #42m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.