Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32711 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by EKITI001: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose's media Aide, Olalere Olayinka shared this on facebook,

He wrote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bCUOFen_bWE/V4GFYsVvUkI/AAAAAAAATL0/jDIr31i6aR0Q_OqHBu1cjfs21A7c-WI0wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-09-31-1.png[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206722151477339&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206722151477339%3Atl_objid.10206722151477339%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A4527121084794933509#footer_action_list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by EKITI001: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2016

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.
Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by fulanimafia: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2016
And what is this alarmist going to do about it?
Resist arrest? I strongly doubt the veracity of his claims though.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Asokoro2(m): 12:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Instead of engaging in productive tasks, all efforts are channelled towards fighting the opposition.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Tolexander: 12:30am On Jul 10, 2016
So unfortunate Ekiti State has been turned to state of commedians by Fayose and his cohort!

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by SeverusSnape(m): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Whether this report Is true or not, One thing is for sure - Dullardeen will fail as always. You can't silence all oppositions in the 21st century.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by govou(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Then start planning for life in Kuje and stop the noise , but wait ooo ! why is it that some Nigerians are walking freely while others are on the run? You eat yam, you pay back or run till your legs can't carry you again.

#FreeCauseWeWereNotLikeThem

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by iyobosadavid: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2016
This Is just the beginning of there Nightmare, they should enjoy it while it last

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 10, 2016
govou:
Then start planning for life in Kuje and stop the noise , but wait ooo ! why is it that some Nigerians are walking freely while others are on the run? You eat yam, you pay back or run till your legs can't carry you again.

#FreeCauseWeWereNotLikeThem
shameless sycophant.

Ask why buratai is walking free.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by project8(m): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2016
so i shud sit on my head because they wana arrest u or what?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 10, 2016
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Firefire(m): 1:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Buhary is a FRAUD, A tyrant and a military dictator.

Buhary, accept constructive criticism or you are destined to fail.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Perfecttouch(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2016
EKITI001:

Fayose's media Aide, Olalere Olayinka shared this on facebook,

He wrote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bCUOFen_bWE/V4GFYsVvUkI/AAAAAAAATL0/jDIr31i6aR0Q_OqHBu1cjfs21A7c-WI0wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-09-31-1.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/07/they-are-coming-to-arrest-us-today.html

cc lalasticlala seun
evil men runneth when no man pursueth. How did he know this?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Taeewo(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2016
What did u now want us to do abt it..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by davspog2(m): 3:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Why is he shouting? I thought he said he was prepared for arrest when he was showing us pictures of packing toiletries inside a bag! Facebook arrest differ from Real arrest nah

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Compliant(m): 5:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Then so be it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2016
See fear fear tongue tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by babadee1(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Instead of you to brief your lawyers you are busy shouting on Facebook.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by tunderay(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2016
What exactly did he want us to do? Stop the arrest or go and kill the officers at Alagbon? Politicans are just feeding us with lies and propaganda from every corner, and the gullible followers fell for it all the time without thinking. You will always see the "for" and "against" no matter what.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by disloman(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by MrEverest(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Supporting Buhari is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made and we are paying for it!

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by agbajesaid(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2016
A CHILD CAN PLAY WITH IT'S MOTHER'S BREASTS BUT NOT WITH THE FATHER'S TESTICLES. @FAYOSE & LERE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MISTAKING BUHARI FOR JONATHAN

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by MrEverest(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
shameless sycophant.

Ask why buratai is walking free.
Dont mind the zombies, this is just the beginning of their suffering, by the time the dullard ruins everything and they are faced with starvation maybe thats when they would sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by dimieprincess(f): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?
Your father you said? Pls who is your father if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by ba7man(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:

I. I'm sure his father was not a yam eater so he's safe. . grin grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by disloman(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:

My father is my father.I'm proud of him and I know if he was among those who benefited from the ATM called Dasuki.Him too would have been also arrested cos he's also not a fan of Buhari.I know that daftness is in your DNA for you not to understand where I'm driving at.We have millions of people castigating/insulting/abusing Buhari and he(buhari)didn't give a f u c k about them but once you are. in anyway involving in stealing/syphoned ourcommon wealth.Cry to high heaven,you will not be saved.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by disloman(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
davspog2:
Why is he shouting? I thought he said he was prepared for arrest when he was showing us pictures of packing toiletries inside a bag! Facebook arrest differ from Real arrest nah
Lolzzzzzzzzz.You dey mind those silly souls.One thing that I have learnt for the past one year is WHOEVER those yoots from the rising sun support,they don't don't come out victorious in their battles.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by disloman(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.
Lolzzzzzz.A comment from a pained person.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by dannytoe(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Una nor go run, abi waitin una dey wait for??

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by koboko69: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now these clowns knows how to cry and shout when they are about to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!

66 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.