Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32720 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Get your lawyers ready.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by OLADD: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
evil men runneth when no man pursueth. How did he know this?

If Fayose and his aides are evil men, what adjective will you use to describe Buratai, Jafaru (Buhari's associate) and other APC stalwarts who are walking free despite damning evidence of looting hanging on their necks?

My problem with people like you is your inability to learn from history. The end of despots, discriminatory and oppressive rulers is always brutal and shameful. I can assure you that Buhari's end would be more catastrophic than that of Samuel Doe.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by isaacputi(m): 7:50am On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Supporting Buhari is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made and we are paying for it!

Walahi...weere ni e

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by isaacputi(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Dont mind the zombies, this is just the beginning of their suffering, by the time the dullard ruins everything and they are faced with starvation maybe thats when they would sense.

Did u actually say that or you are kidding?

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by davspog2(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzzzz.You dey mind those sill souls.One thing that I have learnt for the past one year is WHOEVER those yoots from the rising sun support,they don't don't come out victorious in their battles.
. Abi oo

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Mintek: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2016
[s]
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!
[/s]

Hogwash!!!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Lock him up and throw away the key jare and 10 minutes after fayose hands over in 2018 he will join you in kirikiri

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by disloman(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
ba7man:
I. I'm sure his father was not a yam eater so he's safe. . grin grin grin
This is very difficult for some pained people to understand what I'm saying.

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?
because he is a coward like his son.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by mrmetoo1: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Supporting Buhari is the greatest mistake Nigerians ever made and we are paying for it!

It's a big mistake because they're exposing thieves.. nah brah this is exactly why WE voted for him.

15 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by bender79: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Do the needful..run run run

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!
and one of those who shared the money is seated next to buhari in the person of buratai buratai, 'the akawo man'.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by mrmetoo1: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Dude to be honest, i don't think these clowns are smart enough to understand half of what you wrote here.

13 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by southpole: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wailers will always wail even when nothing is pursuing them grin

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by lastpage: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
EKITI001:
Fayose's media Aide, Olalere Olayinka shared this on facebook,

He wrote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bCUOFen_bWE/V4GFYsVvUkI/AAAAAAAATL0/jDIr31i6aR0Q_OqHBu1cjfs21A7c-WI0wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-09-31-1.png[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206722151477339&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206722151477339%3Atl_objid.10206722151477339%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A4527121084794933509#footer_action_list

STOP Wailing Boy!

You are a common criminal and a thief!

You have been exposed with.... with hard evidences, like bank details, e.t.c

This is not about APC or PDP.........it is about arresting criminals so they can have their day in a Law Court..

...abi immunity don cover u sef, like your "Senior Thief" Fayose? grin grin grin

Barrau bamza!

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by AntiWailer: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
EKITI001:
For their mind they can monitor the pple chasing dem
Lol

Dnt mind the foolish demented eediots.

So because u are in PDP if we trace money to u, we shld leave u alone.

If Buhari is a thief and bold enough to arrest thieves, I think that is commendable. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by olafuad: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
How this one take consign me

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by AntiWailer: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

They dnt read long posts like this.

They only read headline and form useless opinion and end it with Zombie.

No waste ur time

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Otapipia: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.
Criticism you say? These are criminals wearing the garb of opposition. If you live in a glass house don't throw stones, its as simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by AntiWailer: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.

Franklin Bobo.

Au old are u?

Jonathan gave Buhari Political Voice ?

U need to take ur drugs and stop weed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by baxxx: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't know why they are so afraid of the police

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by lastpage: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
NOT [/b]Supporting Buhari is the greatest mistake Nigerians [b]5% [/b]ever made and we [b]THEY are paying for it!

FIXED! ...Now, go and wail no more! undecided undecided grin grin

Lastpage!

10 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by humbleself242(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
The film is about to start.....idiot

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
davspog2:
Why is he shouting? I thought he said he was prepared for arrest when he was showing us pictures of packing toiletries inside a bag! Facebook arrest differ from Real arrest nah

[img]http://1.bp..com/-cCVQeSJgYOY/Vt7rnsYVsxI/AAAAAAAAOOo/XTMkHWHFnwg/s640/lere%2Bcnxx.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-HUwRq4USuJc/Vt7rnrnCK_I/AAAAAAAAOOw/fGfSbYCMSGM/s400/dsujd%2Blere.jpg[/img]

i wonder o

i thought the bagger was forming gani fawhemini

arrest oo, detention ooo court trial we no dey fear cheesy

like the rest of team gej, empty barrels making noise. the bill collecta is coming and now they are shaking

i guess its difficult to form prisoner of conscience when you're neck deep in corruption and treasonable offences.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by LordOfNaira: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.

Speak for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by lastpage: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
MrEverest:
Dont mind the zombies, this is just the beginning of their suffering, by the time the dullard ruins everything and they are faced with starvation maybe thats when they would sense.

Yes, people like you deserve to starve to death sef... angry angry

Starve! Starve!!! Starve!!!!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzzzzz.You dey mind those silly souls.One thing that I have learnt for the past one year is WHOEVER those yoots from the rising sun support,they don't don't come out victorious in their battles.

And let me add that they are most likely criminals.

The people u reffered to will also support anything that is detrimental to the existence of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by klax(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?

Who is your father by the way
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Is your father a opposition politician

Is your father criticizing the dullard devil

Why should buharidullard love chasing people around with police and EFCC

Why not tell that your father to try and criticize this satanic govt from the deep of hell altar and see if your father will sleep in his house again

Pls kindly shift ground and give us a space to breath ok

Mod. I have spoken again pls kindly pull the plug off my account as usual ok.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by southpole: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=16pt]GEJ, Grand Commander Free For All Corruption[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by geraldmezi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
clear conscience fears no accusation

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.
And if call that a FANTASTIC WAILING....

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Exponental(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sinners! What is scaring you. Your lawyers will vindicate you and that will aid you politically IF your wardrobe has no "Anti APC skeleton."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd / Levy For Governor’s Perfume: Rivers Women Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.