Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials (32719 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by AlanSugar(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
All the have achieved since the were sworn in is just arresting and harassment of any opposing voice against them.

We made a mistake by voting in a man with "nakadede" mentality .he believe that everybody must hail him like his almajiri brothers even when nigerians are dying.

I don't blame you,I blame jonathan that allowed evil men like you the opportunity to have a political voice during his time to form an opposition party.

Read your comment again. You mean Buhari is doing what Jonathan had not the balls to do?

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by gebest: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fayose drew d 1st blood so he must go for it.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Pavarottii(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Jonathan allowed Buhari to have political voice? are u a kid or just a baby adult? What kind of senseless rants is this.

Jonathan sat down and allowed money meant for war against BH that have claimed over 10,000 lives to be shared and looted while soldiers and innocent civilians were being killed everyday yet u don't see him as the Evil one simply cos of senseless bigotry.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!
U shut d hell up also. Ranting shamelessly. Wat is ur proof that they used security money for elections. Has dasuki been allowed to talk till today, to know if it's true or not. And if u don't an evidence to give me a court judgement saying Dasuki is guilty. Shut the fu*k up and keep quiet for life.

Zombie!!! Tufia. *spits*
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by akmmy4u: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
What a rubbish. All those who stole our money will not know peace unless they return the loots

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Pavarottii(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
gebest:
Fayose drew d 1st blood so he must go for it.
Tell me how please?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by kjsun15: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
law of Karma. I see now that these people are afraid of ordinary arrest, but I saw the you did during election in 2014. As an electoral officer then. So live with it while it gets to your turn again.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by adehab: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
koboko69:

Shut the hell up. You never voted Buhari. So never use "We".

If we ask why Buhari is evil now, no sensible reason will be given.

Do u know what the army would have looked like now if the money was channeled to the right places? BH would have been reduced to next to nothing by now. Now people who shared the money are being picked, u are here talking thrash. Not like u even received a dollar. Not even sure u ate good food last night. U are here spiling thrash. Did Dansuki and co invite APC when sharing arms money?
Were u asleep when Fayose had Federal might, using masked secuirty, and using the Army, DSS, ans Police against the opposition. Or was the Ekiti gate recordings also media propaganda.
Now this clown knows how to cry and shout when they are abour to be picked up legitimately. What Nonsense!

Nice write up. Here is my Question

1. How much is the Total amount of Dasuki Gate?
2. How much has been recovered?
3. How much is yet to be recovered?

Thank you
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
cool COMMMMMOOOON SHUT UP !!!

ONLY 20 POLICEMEN !!! YOU DON DEY CRY HELL !!! NONSENSE COWARD OR NA GOATWARD SEF grin grin grin

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN 300 ARMED POLICEMEN WENT FOR ONE CITIZEN !!!!

THE LATE SENATOR CHUBA OKADIGBO !

300 ARMED POLICEMEN FOR ONE & ONLY SINGLE CHUBA !!!

AND YOU ARE HERE SHOUTING HELL FOR JUST 20 POLICEMEN for the whole of Ekiti State MUGUS grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by experimentist: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=15pt]Police wan arrest you instead of you to dey run you enter facebook dey rant. Wetin concern me? I follow una papa chop the abominable yam?[/size] angryangryangry

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by klax(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
OLADD:

If Fayose and his aides are evil men, what adjective will you use to describe Buratai, Jafaru (Buhari's associate) and other APC stalwarts who are walking free despite damning evidence of looting hanging on their necks?

My problem with people like you is your inability to learn from history. The end of despots, discriminatory and oppressive rulers is always brutal and shameful. I can assure you that Buhari's end would be more catastrophic than that of Samuel Doe.

Oh God bless you so much. Let them wait and watch the way buhari will go down it will shock Nigerians. Samuel Doe and Sadam plus GhadaffI will be too soft compare to how Buhari and his gangs will go down just watch Bro.

If someone could tell me buhari and APC will rule in this manner I would say it's a lie but so nice the way they have sowed the seed of vegeance and payback let the game continue.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Rotimi47: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
What goes around comes around; Action film part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by everozone: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
The good people of Ekiti who have demostrated their unflinching solidarity to Fayose in d face of tyrannical Buhari who is hell bent on distablising Ekiti should not relent or be deterred.They should stand up against intimidation in whatever form.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by aljazirahnews: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lere Olayinka paimo
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by goodforsomthing: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
What is my own business with them arresting him,that is his problem. Eni ti o ba je gbi ko ni ku gbi, Naijabet man say so

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Whether this report Is true or not, One thing is for sure - Dullardeen will fail as always. You can't silence all oppositions in the 21st century.
Guy, tone down..to be patriotic doesn't mean jumping from one thread to another spitting bile and Inanities...Most people in NL before you have done these and it got them obsessed to the point of de-activating their accounts. It's not compulsory you comment on a thread..for someone like me, I rarely comment on threads..but since October last year or thereabouts, I tightened up the more...the maximum comments I can put down in a week is NOT more than 4/5...sometimes, I may even go up to 2/3weeks without commenting...the more it goes, the morei. Feel the RELUCTANCE to comment..even when the topic might be inciting especially in politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Saint83(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
What is the difference between Ekiti government and comedians ?

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Suntzung: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
It seems the GODs are angry with Ekiti people 4 turning thair state to an open air theater! mttch cry

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by 9jatatafo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:
So unfortunate Ekiti State has been turned to state of commedians by Fayose and his cohort!

And what has PMB and Lai Moh'd turned Nigeria as a country to?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by banmee(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless govt. That can't with stand criticism.

Shame on falana and others that are scheming this evil act.

There is a difference between criticism and common sense. Nigerians, not to talk of Fayose, have not shown any. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by agbangam: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=frankline5 post=47383543]shameless sycophant.

Ask why buratai is walking free.[/quote

Calm down, PMB is clean man. He walked freely during OBJ era, he also walked freely during Yaradua n GEJ era, so stop ranting.
Ask ursef y has EFCC not come for u or any1 in ur house hold, it is because u guys are clean. Stop defending criminals like Fayose cos dey don't give a damn about u nor I.

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by ogashman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
if truly they ate our yam then let them face the music.
on the flip side,this hide and seek game has distracted this govt a lot.and this is taking its toll on ordinary citizens.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by repogirl(f): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Operation silence the opposition by any means necessary.

Are we under martial law or democracy? Someone please remind me.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by koboko69: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
adehab:

Nice write up. Here is my Question

1. How much is the Total amount of Dasuki Gate?
2. How much has been recovered?
3. How much is yet to be recovered?

Thank you

Don't you know EFCC's head office?

4 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is ekiti the only state ruled by an opposition party, why other state government in opposition party nor dey make noise like ekiti. This is fuckry, ekiti don enter one Chance.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
When I see comments like this one.I now believe people can be pained to their bone marrow and make them look stup1d.Why didn't buhari come and arrest my father?

Who is your father?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by Paulancebay(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
And what is this alarmist going to do about it?
Resist arrest? I strongly doubt the veracity of his claims though.

Doubting? And bu tomorrow, if they are arrested,u will tell them to go and proof their innocence? Pele!
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by omogidi234(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
And what is this alarmist going to do about it?
Resist arrest? I strongly doubt the veracity of his claims though.

Security agents can arrest anybody in Government House Ekiti, except the Governor and his Deputy. Anyone other than those two who resist arrest will have another count added to his/her charge sheet.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by dickoflife(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lere olayinka also known as irolere iroyimika has once again shown the level of his senility. This uneducated simpleton whose only joy is to offer his wife to fayose as part of their various escapades in government house.
How did you know when they will come arrest you?
How do you know the exact time?
If you don't have ongoing corruption cases you won't be arrested.. Fayose who is a sitting governor has not been arrested but you that has no common sense and went to submit letter against your government didn't realise you are committing treasonable felony abi?
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by owanedo: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
now I know that our youths are more dullard than the one they claimed to be 'dullard'. people just jump into commenting on issues without questioning the veracity of the information received. no probing into the pro's and con's of any information before letting out their own views on it. people are just waiting to either blasts, praise, attack, defend or to condem on nairaland. so pathetic.
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by kay4dem(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
EKITI001:
Fayose's media Aide, Olalere Olayinka shared this on facebook,

He wrote:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bCUOFen_bWE/V4GFYsVvUkI/AAAAAAAATL0/jDIr31i6aR0Q_OqHBu1cjfs21A7c-WI0wCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-09-31-1.png[/img]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206722151477339&id=1380833650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206722151477339%3Atl_objid.10206722151477339%3Athid.1380833650%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A4527121084794933509#footer_action_list
A sinners will run when nobody pursue him
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by MarineOne: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
disloman:
Lolzzzzzz.A comment from a pained person.

A very pained person. He has also admitted that GEJ is not good at anything. I really wonder if these pained set of people think at all
Re: Lere Olayinka: Policemen Coming To Arrest Ekiti Government Officials by olsmade(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
dont worry oga, just call wizkid.

20 man shall fall that day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.