Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? (79317 Views)

Pictures From Nkiru Sylvanus' "THE VOICE" Movie Premiere In Lagos / Pat Attah's Many Women / Desmond Elliot And Pat Attah, Which Is More Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by dilichukwu(f): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2006
I happy well well for d person weh go marry dat beautiful handson guy.me i no know as i wan descri ber mmoooo becos if na me ,if i just seemn i don bellefull. who get dat one no go dey find food again .weh dey say person complete na d boy. how i wish say i go marryam.abeg if i just dey remeberem pimple dey comot for my body.me i no care na wetin i dey about d boy .dey truth bitter but me go dey talkam.ehooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooewooooooooooooo grin well e never marry sha
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by snazzydawn(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2006
Nkiru and Pat? Oh puleeeeeze!!!! what a horrible pair.The guy is finer than her.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
i thot pat attah was dating lilian bach
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2006
this rumour mongers/carrier self  grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by snazzydawn(f): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2006
He was dating Lilian but they have broken up,after Nkiru was Lilian.Their break up is stale gist.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Najiaman(m): 4:01am On Sep 09, 2006
Thats not true Pat and Nikiru r not married cause if they were the would have broke up in a quick second
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by queen2(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2006
Najiaman:

Thats not true Pat and Nikiru r not married cause if they were the would have broke up in a quick second

lol, why?
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Emad(f): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2006
What a terrible pair, Beauty and the beast, only, the beast is a lady this time, and she won't turn into a dazzling princess after the kiss.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by joyblinks(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2006
my dear i agree with u. them no fit at all. an Ugly girl and a handsome guy. check out.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by ladyamazin(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2006
i dnt think da dude iz married bt he maybe dating
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by engr17(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2006
Amibo full 4 nairaland
anyway Pat is in Niaja now and you don't need to pay a kobo to call him
hes place is right beside my office and his young bros is right here with me
he only travelled abraod to brush up and a little tour with his Oyinbo babe
and not Nkiru my sister
So Gossipers keep off
Infact i'll bring Pat over here once hes back to quench ur curiosity and maybe a little of hes forth coming tips will end all this trash.
@jesfel :4 ur info he is now getting married to that oyinbo so he told me

@selsara: He was never dating Lilian and keep shot b4 his big mom hear that 4rm someone else

I think there is no horrible news than that of a rumour mongers
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2006
they dated once ,but marriage i don't think so undecided
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by gianni(f): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2006
engr17:

Amibo full 4 nairaland
anyway Pat is in Niaja now and you don't need to pay a kobo to call him
hes place is right beside my office and his young bros is right here with me
he only travelled abraod to brush up and a little tour with his Oyinbo babe
and not Nkiru my sister
So Gossipers keep off
Infact i'll bring Pat over here once hes back to quench your curiosity and maybe a little of hes forth coming tips will end all this trash.
@jesfel :4 your info he is now getting married to that oyinbo so he told me

@selsara: He was never dating Lilian and keep shot before his big mom hear that from someone else

I think there is no horrible news than that of a rumour mongers

na wah for you o!
when did you become pat attah's information minister?
well,the guy said ,in an interview,with his own mouth,that he has dated a number of girls in the movie industry including genevieve and lilian bach.
some of them accused him of battering which he confirmed.
he said he never laid his hands on our dear genny,but he always had to beat up lilian cos she was 'stubborn'.
now,do you still consider this guy "handsome and cool"?
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by kamuzuB(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2007
Bullshit, nkiru is too cul for that modaf, Pat Atah or whatever you call him. How could any sane person suggest that Pat Atah is married to Nk, God forbid.
Abeg make una talk of another thing
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by jerseygurl(f): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
dats ma man right there tongue, he cant be married 2 sum, k leg gurl,
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2007
Nkiru is a wonderful actress and please shes nt dead.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Emad(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2007
Nkiru hummmmmmmmmmm  cool cool
For Patty to even have considered making her his girl for one day, hummmmmmmmm  cool
He must have been drunk   lipsrsealed
anyway thank God he is back to his senses   grin grin
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by jerseygurl(f): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2007
@emad, yea right,
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2007
Wat do y'all mean pls?
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by jerseygurl(f): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2007
dat nkiru iz 2 ugly 4 pat
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 1:25am On Mar 04, 2007
How is she Ugly?Cld u please define Ugly?
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by jerseygurl(f): 2:48am On Mar 04, 2007
@ja4eva, ugliness to me iz displeasin in appearance, and if ya tink she's not ugly,dats yor opinion, but i tink shez ugly undecided, like dey say, another man's treasure iz another man's garbage
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2007
Well i dunno wat to say bt dts rather harsh.Well its ur opinion so no wahala
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Emad(f): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2007
grin grin grin Uglu, Ugly Ducklelin
Well hummmmmmmmm Next , cool cool
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On Mar 06, 2007
?/
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by ATLANTA96(m): 3:55am On May 25, 2007
PLS I WILL LIKE TO MARRY HER IF SHE IS STILL SINGLE
TELL HER TO EMAIL ME AT
IWILLMARRYYOUFORREAL@NAIRALAND.COM
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by 9ja4eva: 7:05am On May 26, 2007
lmao

U wan funny die
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by acidrop(f): 10:32am On May 16, 2008
no wayyyyyyyy mehn
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by chixybebe: 12:51pm On May 28, 2009
mann ugly or nt doesn't matter. wat matters is d charcter or behaviour. n stop sayin she's ugly n den look at ur selves if u guys r beautiful or handsome.
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by Nobody: 2:42am On May 29, 2009
na wa!
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by BIMEBELA: 4:47pm On May 30, 2009
instead pat should be married to white as i learnt
Re: Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2009
That reminds me. . .haven't seen Nkiru in any movies lately. . . .hopefully shes still in Nollywood undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.