Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics (67060 Views)

Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) / Nigerian Couple Welcome 5 Kids At The Same Time After 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2016
Nairalanders please kindly advice me on a urgent situation.

I travelled to my sisters place to spend the sallah break with her family, from the very first day of my visit I sensed that things were not normal; they were virtually faking every smile and obviously waiting for me to go back. I pretended not to care. . .. . .na family issue.

Just this morning at exactly 5:50 a.m, hell let loose, they were raining insults at each other. The major problem was that her husband posted a DP on WhatsApp that got her angry and she refused to cook for 3 days insisting that he must apologise.

Please don't mind the typo error's I typed it in a rush and with a sleepy eye. I was dreaming of my dream man when they woke me up.

Please what's the best way to handle this issue. Please treat as urgent .

See picture below

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Why are the men supporting the husbands action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same.

They are all trying to put the blame on my sister It's OK if he had told her she is a psycho at home but telling the whole world, family and friends is just uncalled for and the kids in naira land are supporting him. please .

MOD Please move this to front page so that matured people can comment.

Thanks

#angrywithallmen. #allmenare the same

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by general111(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Pls modify for better comprehension.it is not too proper for your sister to refuse cooking for her husband just because she needed apologies.

Women of nowadays know nothing about handling men but they want a man to be able to read their minds.. Mtchhwwwww....tell your sister to go and cook for her husband,and later use her charms to make her husband apologise... She shouldn't break her home and blame it on dp..

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by allanphash7(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Your sister is loosing it already

Tell your sister this quote its either she kill the ego in her or the ego in her kill her marriage

Shikenah

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by tempem: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2016
general111:
Pls modify for better comprehension.it is not too proper for your sister to refuse cooking for her husband just because she needed apologies.

Women of nowadays know nothing about handling men but they want a man to be able to read their minds.. Mtchhwwwww....tell your sister to go and cook for her husband,and later use her charms to make her husband apologise... She shouldn't break her home and blame it on dp..
It should be, "not proper" . Infact, it's wickedness.

10 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by general111(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
tempem:

It should be, "not proper" . Infact, it's wickedness.
my dear I didn't want to be hard na..
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by tempem: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2016
general111:
my dear I didn't want to be hard na..
I did understand you, man.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by mostyg(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Are they married for over 20 years? May be he is justing using it as one of those quotes.

The husband may mean the quote as it may apply to him.The wife needs to demand for an explanation and the explanation will determine who should really apologize.

As a married man, I would never be carefree posting such quotes. Thats too much a sentence to spite a partner.

Modified:
I got this from a whatapp group and of the opinion it will help lots of married folks.
Meaningful THOUGHTS for the Weekend

*_A Recipe for Peace_: "TWO WRONGS THAT MAKE A RIGHT"*

There were two houses standing next to each other. In one of them resided a very unhappy family. The spouses yelled at each other, they fought and quarreled all the time. The other was a place of happiness and calm. During one of the fights a wife asked her husband:
“Did you ever hear them quarrel or yell over at that house? No!
So, go there and see what they do to avoid it!”

The husband stood at the window of his neighbors and watched. There they were busy doing their own thing. The wife was in the kitchen cooking, and the man sat at the table writing. The phone rang, and the man jumped up and headed to the hallway to get it.

On his way he bumped into a vase, it fell and broke. He got down to his knees and started picking up the pieces. The wife ran into the room from the kitchen. She also kneeled down and started helping her husband to pick them up.

The man said to his wife:
“I am so sorry. I rushed to get the phone and bumped into the vase. It fell and got broken.”
The wife replied:
“No, honey, it is my fault. I put it there on the way. That’s why you bumped into it.”
They kissed, and that was over. Both got back to what they were doing.

The man who watched them returned to his wife. She wanted to know what the secret of their happiness was. What he said was fantastic:
*“I know it now. In their family they both are guilty and in our family both of us are always right!”*

That’s the secret of family happiness!

Food for thought.

The "trick" isn't in not wanting to take responsibility, but rather in not claiming right.

There are times you need to forfeit your right to earn your peace: depends on which you cherish most.

This recipe is applicable, not only in the home, but also
-at work
-on the road
-in the market place
-between nations.
-all relationships.

191 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by elkonS: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2016
mehn thats mean ...the husband is bloody

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by shaiba(f): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Have they been married for twenty years? Is she a psycho?... just wondering.

If the answer to the first question is yes, then it was his choice to marry her the way she is, she should be happy to be the one who helped him overcome his difficulties in life and still alive to remain married to her twenty years and still counting.

Tell your sis to cook a very delicious meal and celebrate her husband.

It takes a psycho to know a psycho, married to one and overcome life difficulties for twenty years.

E no easy!!!!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2016
shaiba:
Have they been married for twenty years? Is she a psycho?... just wondering.

If the answer to the first question is yes, then it was his choice to marry her the way she is, she should be happy to be the one who helped him overcome his difficulties in life and still alive to remain married to her twenty years and still counting.

Tell your sis to cook a very delicious meal and celebrate her husband.

It takes a psycho to know a psycho, married to one and overcome life difficulties for twenty years.

E no easy!!!!!

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
mostyg:
Are they married for over 20 years? May be he is justing using it as one of those quotes.

The husband may mean the quote as it may apply to him.The wife needs to demand for an explanation and the explanation will determine who should really apologize.

As a married man, I would never be carefree posting such quotes. Thats too much a sentence to spite a partner.

He meant it. In fact he has refused to change his dp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
mostyg:

He meant it. In fact he has refused to delete the post.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by bolseas(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2016
lol.... she refused to cook his food for 3 whole dayz? now she is behaving like a psycho. lol... just kidding o. what If he used the picture of an ex girlfriend, wetin go happen?

Back to topic, before he used the dp, were they having issues? were they quarreling?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
How rude angry
I would be pretty angry too if my husband put that thrash on his DP
Just being realistic

I guess that's how they roll
Disrespect and counter actions undecided

Social media; the cause of the downfall of so many people and marriages undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Oahray: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol. Some ladies know how to skillfully manipulate their men, while others have absolutely no clue.

He's childish and mean but so is she. She definitely could have handled this better. He'd soon get used to her not cooking and then there's no going back.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by nasha1(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2016
u see wetin i talk about social media? mad people.
why is she troubling herself na? let her find a dp and put it there,end of the story.After dat make she cook better soup and plenty meat. undecided

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2016
nasha1:
why is she troubling herself na? let her find a dp and put it there,end of the story.After dat make she cook better soup and plenty meat. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
If she puts that DP up, the man no go gree eat the better soup with plenty meat the wife cooks grin

Sambarry has plenty plenty quotes she can lend the woman
Mama Wura!!!!!!!
Where art thou? grin

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by op4real(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2016
The husband took it too far using such a dp, especially knowing fully well he was having issue with his wife. That is one of the effects of too much addiction to social media. You don't wash your dirty linen outside but such a man has forgotten that their current conflict will definitely end one day but the impression already created in the minds of those that see the dp will last longer than their current issue. There are some posts you see on social media and you promptly enquire if something is wrong with posters or their marriage.

But be it as it may, it is very wrong for the woman to starve her man for 3 whole days as long as the man is up and doing by providing for the family because two wrongs will never make a right. The wife should just bury her ego and avoid joining the man in his world of madness by ensuring food is prepared for the family at the right time. I bet you if the woman can ignore the man and continue her normal roles, it may get to a level that the husband himself will feel apologetic. The wife should understand human ego that we don't usually want to apologize unless we are at the receiving end or have something to lose; the wife can therefore not succeed to bully apology out of the husband. The DP from tempem above in how a woman can make the best out of man says it all.

OP, pls talk to your sister to be calm and resume her wifely roles again and you too should not be scared of marriage as conflict is a normal thing in marriage but only requires maturity to handle.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2016
Why will anyone use such dp when he knows things are not fine with them? Both of them need bulala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by nasha1(f): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2016
tearoses:

grin grin grin grin grin
If she puts that DP up, the man no go gree eat the better soup with plenty meat the wife cooks grin

Sambarry has plenty plenty quotes she can lend the woman
Mama Wura!!!!!!!
Where art thou? grin
grin grin grin is it not how he made the wife feel? he will get the cure 2 his madness na. grin grin
All she needs is a dp, he thinks he is the only one dat can get hurt?if he doesnt want 2 eat the better soup with orishirishi,make she eats it alone na with a bottle of stout or abi gulder.then if he doesnt surrender,she posts this one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2016
bolseas:
lol.... she refused to cook his food for 3 whole dayz? now she is behaving like a psycho. lol... just kidding o. what If he used the picture of an ex girlfriend, wetin go happen?

Back to topic, before he used the dp, were they having issues? were they quarreling?

from what I sensed , they were
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
nasha1:

grin grin grin is it not how he made the wife feel? he will get the cure 2 his madness na. grin grin
All she needs is a dp, he thinks he is the only one dat can get hurt?if he doesnt want 2 eat the better soup with orishirishi,make she eats it alone na with a bottle of stout or abi gulder.then if he doesnt surrender,she posts this one.

And going ummmmmmmm lovely, ummmmmmmm delicious and smacking her lips when she is eating it grin
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Julietcutie(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nelito1472: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2016
For your sister tobrefuse cooking for the husband cos of dat dp tells it all. She is as guilty as charged. Ur sister should not cry wen another woman starts cooking for her husband outside.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Nelito1472: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2016
Nelito1472:
For your sister to refuse cooking for the husband cos of dat dp tells it all. She is as guilty as charged. Ur sister should not cry wen another woman starts cooking for her husband outside.

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by dreamwords: 11:58am On Jul 10, 2016
We will set up a panel to look into it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by masterblogger(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Nelito1472 post=47392341][/quote]

Why are the men supporting the man's action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same

#angrywithallmen

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by Deejavuu(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
nasha1:

Exactly! No time for arguments, or malice. Keep changing the dp..
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by bolseas(f): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

from what I sensed , they were

well in that case, the husband took it too far. but she should have handled it maturely. in this situation, I can boldly use the statement 2 wrongs don't make a.right.

please talk to your sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by nnamdibig(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Two wrongs don't make a right. Why will she not cook in her home for 3 days?
because of an image downloaded and used online?
For me, I like to make people eat their words.
Re: Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics by op4real(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
masterblogger:

Why are the men supporting the man's action. That's pathetic . It seems all men are the same

#angrywialways en

The man's action is condemnable and it is viewed as madness, you can see that most contributors have always passed negative comments on this before commenting on the woman's reaction. It is wrong of a man to adjudge his spouse a psycho to the whole.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.