Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (48856 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by chamboy(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
seguno2:
What exactly is the alleged crime here please?
money laundering of the highest order
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by ogashman(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2016
this is serious o
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
I had quickly opened this thread to watch a video of obanikoro loading money inside a plane but disappointed to find no video.
Walks out of thread sharperly.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by opius: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Is it not funny that even before d so call investigation is concluded u will see it on the new paper page.. No video , there correspondence don't always want there name to be mention , at the end of the day there will notting to show for there stupidity , they will just cook up a story n zombies will be celebrating , i pity una . Your days re number .

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by maxzzo1(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=hazyfm post=47387468]•Ex-minister ordered soldiers to break airport security gate for bullion van •$25,000 paid for the two flights to Akure •Money was withdrawn from bank but no records of transaction
BY YUSUF ALLIJUL 10, 2016
na big lie how is dat possible......such huge amt....quote]
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by opius: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Is it not funny that even before d so call investigation is concluded u will see it on the news paper pages .. No video , there correspondence don't always want there name to be mention , at the end of the day there will notting to show for there stupidity , they will just cook up a story n zombies will be celebrating , i pity una . Your days re number .

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by kaen1317: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
Hmmmm...what of the airport video showing amaechi and tinubu loading the plane for B......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by seguno2: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
gen2briz:
Instead make this people do the necessary, them dey dare SaharaReporters. Hummm if strange wind come blow and fowl yance come open, that time there eyes go clear.

SaharaReporters, supporting anti curruption crusade since may 2015

Has Sahara reporters shared the video Amaechi loading $$$$$$$$ from port harcourt to Lagos to bribe delegates into voting Buhari instead of Atiku during APC primaries in December 2014?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by tdayof(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
That video is classified and not for public view. Nigerians should stop acting like illiterates and stop defending thieves.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by ichomi(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
I knew the last has not been heard of this koro and mouth wagging fayose. We are watching
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by seguno2: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
chamboy:
money laundering of the highest order

Please how is the mobilisation of funds to campaign in an election equal to money laundering?
Is it money laundering that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are currently doing in the US where Sahara reporters are based?
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by seguntijan(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Maurice David writes...
"We wanted a regime that will allow institutions to work. Efcc is working. ICPC is working, CCT is working, Army are working, Customs are working, police is working, judiciary is working , but we turn around to complain. It beats my imagination that PDP has never one day denied that looting took place and that their members have admitted same, but their grouse is that it's not only them. The fact that monies are refunded by PDP stalwarts is an admission of guilt. If PDP is the witch that has looted our collective destiny as a nation, let the "witch-hunt" continue"My opinion remains, if you don't like hunters that go witch-hunting then strive to avoid been cast the witchcraft spell, because you'll forever be hunted!
# LetTheWitchHuntContinue

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by danigbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Show evidences like receipts manifests etc or go siddon .
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by seguntijan(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari might not have gotten it right, But If jonathan had continued in office, things would have been rossy now, But towaards the end of 2017,Nigeria would have been dead from the looting spree of jonathan.
Boko haram would have spread to other parts of the country becos it would have gotten out of control by now.
On a final note in case wailers wants to attack me, rememeber the following Quotes
Jonathan was a Monumental Mistake-- Doyin Okupe
Fielding jonathan was a Mistake-Ayodele Fayose
Jonathan shouldn't have contested for second term,it was a big mistake fielding him-- Raymond Dokpesi.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by gen2briz(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2016
seguno2:

Has Sahara reporters shared the video Amaechi loading $$$$$$$$ from port harcourt to Lagos to bribe delegates into voting Buhari instead of Atiku during APC primaries in December 2014?

Is the money from arms deal?
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by klax(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
How I wish this sahara desert reporter guy can be track down and dealt with.

Where is the video So they counted the money in his presence And after counting ut he was told it was 1.2bn And at the same oba ikoro now called him and said to him Mr SAHARA desert bring your camera man and video how the cash is being loaded to the plane

You are mad. Definately gone mad.

You sahara desert reporter or whatever your name is may thunder fire you today Sunday 10/07/16. As you have be one of those lair propagagandist that put Nigeria in this situation may Amadioha fire you and since you have choose to be disturbing the peace of Nigerians Bro no peace for you and your sponsorer.

Mod. I have talked again quickly pull plug off my account ok.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by PassingShot(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
PRYCE:
Sahara Lieporters Where is the video nah?

Provide the Video or Shove this news up Sowore's Arsehole! Thanks!

BTW, Fayose always comes out UNSCATHED!

Soon sowore will lead a delegation of 'KNEELING' Journalists to beg ABDULPETERU Zenith Bank-esque!
If you got something, no matter how little it was from this sleaze, no problems. However, if you got no dime and still defend these looters, your brain needs to be examined and probably be replaced with that of an insect.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by love4rent80s: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2016
As lng as a I'm a nigerian , I am corruptically confused, yes we all are....
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
seguno2:

Please how is the mobilisation of funds to campaign in an election equal to money laundering?
Is it money laundering that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are currently doing in the US where Sahara reporters are based?
Moving undeclared cash in excess of 5 million and 10 million (for individual and corporate bodies) about, depositing same in bank account, all amount to money laundering.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by eleko1: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Pick up that Useless SHOELESS thief angry . The thief redefine/redesigned STEALING."How much dis one StEAL dat BUBU jailed him?. shocked undecided baskards"
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by casttlebarbz(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2016
U are what a yoruba man call passage...
PRYCE:

Soon sowore will lead a delegation of 'KNEELING' Journalists to beg ABDULPETERU Zenith Bank-esque!
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Jalubarika(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Y
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by eleko1: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Wic one be UNSCATHED? I laugh in Daura.U dey mind the theatric display of the thief cutting Ponmo all over as "AKinkanju" abi.
PRYCE:

Ur eyes go soon clear wen the renowned tout Scale the Fence and RUN grin grin ask Dem EKITI pipu wetin he do in 2004
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
I would love to watch the video. Who contracted the cameraman to video this episode?
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by fiftynaira(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016
SR has made me to believe that when they say the sky is red I believe.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by BERNIMOORE: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2016
seguno2:

ED

[size=14pt]SAHARA REPORTERS WERE SO BLIND TO FURNISH US WITH AMAECHI LOOT WITH THIER TIES WITH EFCC. HERE IS A CONFIRMED STAMPED AND RECEIEVED PETITION DETAILING THE LOOT.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Fikifaka(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Obanikoro is in US running his mouth. Western powers are not helping matters the way they should in this fight against corruption by Nigeria. What is Koro still doing in US?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by BERNIMOORE: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=14pt]What you Need To Know About Sahara Reporters[/size]

MISSION

1, Sahara reporters have no traceable Address

2, Sahara reporters Employ Mail and Data-base Hackers to criminally hack into databases of organisations

3, Sahara reporters freelance with mobile offices using a bus at times as offices

4, Sahara reporters were Tinubu's stooge [size=14pt]mainly to distort imformation they obtain either criminally and illegally[/size] from Hackers and EFCC, also to escape defendants questioning EFCC Source of information, But [size=14pt]subject suspects to mental humiliation and helpless[/size], they create a disclaimer or another version of a story to wear readers out when they see that a story they want to hide is becoming real, e.g a, Buhari certificate saga
b, Aisha Buhari's other so called impersonator 3,Amaechi funding of Buhari's Election and 4,Ooni of ife's Forgery Case and N400 million fraud cases

5, Sahara reporters Deletes and help 'lock-out' questionable online links of ''Tinubu's Annoited'' eg Tinubu's links on drugs and Lai mohhameds Dredging fraud and Ooni of ife online links were 'locked-out' from public with the help of sahara reporters, thats why they will ask for 'source' and when you click on the source 'its removed' thats why you have to save on your computer
Bolded Above in No.4 is what is playing out here.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by TheNonce: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided
PRYCE:

Why are you concerned about the video? Or you don't care about the allegations? Have your adopted brothers foolyose or obaniks come to dispute the allegations? Or their money was just mysteriously deposited in their accounts by god, allah or vishnu?

Do they even know you? Why not look for justice? People are using your commonwealth to buy mansions and _fuck bitches and you are here looking for a video! "Director noni"! Ol boy you lack sense!

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by princeakins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
chamboy:
Who is sharing all this money
Dasuki gate grin
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by PRYCE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
PassingShot:

If you got something, no matter how little it was from this sleaze, no problems. However, if you got no dime and still defend these looters, your brain needs to be examined and probably be replaced with that of an insect.
I forgive that insult just cos my pastor told me to do so today at church!

But, if you spam my mentions any further with insulting Shít, I'll have you banned!

Be Warned! undecided
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by tee4naija(m): 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
The problems we are currently facing as a nation emanated from financial recklessness of the previous administrations. A friend of mine who lives in ijebu ode once told me how over 1000 traders in ijebu ode received N500k each just for pledging their allegiance to GEJ. Awujale alone it was learnt got N50m out of several traditional rulers in ijebu land.
Now, after losing election in 2015, they set a Bobby trap for the incoming government.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has This Police Man Done To Be Beaten Up Like This In Effurun / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.