Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (48682 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

So how does this show that u are intelligent and have something meaningful upstairs ?

U hide under Zombie chant to conceal ur lack of common sense and intelligent mind to engage in meaningful discussion.

You see I ain't lying, just like I said earlier your phone is controlling you,,,, a b o k I go and eat grass #cow, I agree with you Mr cow professor...... Na you sabi pass, but first of all bend down low and finish your grass b4 2019 reach grin cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

So how does this show that u are intelligent and have something meaningful upstairs ?

U hide under Zombie chant to conceal ur lack of common sense and intelligent mind to engage in meaningful discussion.

You see I ain't lying, just like I said earlier your phone is controlling you, a b o k I go and eat grass #cow, I agree with you Mr cow professor...... Na you sabi pass, but first of all bend down low and finish your grass b4 2019 reach grin cheesy
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
ICEFLAME419ja:

You see I ain't lying, just like I said earlier your phone is controlling you, a b o k I go and eat grass #cow, I agree with you Mr cow professor...... Na you sabi pass, but first of all bend down low and finish your grass b4 2019 reach grin cheesy

Read the topic and ur response.

You will confirm that something is wrong with u some where.

If u are jobless, u will likely not get a job soon.

Employers hate 1mbeciles.
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by deji68: 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wey the Video? .... cool
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Funny enough, there are still many deluded, mentally deranged psycho chanting witch-hunt, here and there.
It shall not be well with the looters of our treasury.
If they don't return our monies, they and their cronies plus their families shall know no peace.
No peace for the wicked!
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
chamboy:
Who is sharing all this money

I wonder too oooooooo

Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2016
AntiWailer:

Read the topic and ur response.

You will confirm that something is wrong with u some where.

If u are jobless, u will likely not get a job soon.

Employers hate 1mbeciles.

Like you #cow
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by chamboy(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2016
seguno2:

Please how is the mobilisation of funds to campaign in an election equal to money laundering?
Is it money laundering that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are currently doing in the US where Sahara reporters are based?
source of money.... u defending cronies that lavish away the future of our kids. May God have mercy on u
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by chamboy(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2016
princeakins:
Dasuki gate grin
who gave dasuki gate...
Re: Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. by princeakins(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
chamboy:
who gave dasuki gate...
I heard it someone frm d 5% region a tribe of d Ijaw that authorize it... can u get d nane for me plz embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Bayelsa: Tension As Dickson, Sylva Win Strongholds - The Nation / Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.