Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic (30291 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Funkybabee(f): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2016
andyanders:

Understand this my sister, laziness is not dirtiness. Dirtiness is something some who is into it sees nothing wrong with that no mater how you try to change the person. Correcting some adults could be troublesome. It is like you as a lady, if you are someone that is clean and hate dirtiness , no matter the love you have for that guy, you cannot cohabit with the person if you detest dirtiness.

For me, I will not go further with the relationship even if the child is as a result of One Night Stand.

How can a man say that anytime the lady come visiting, that his toilet will change color? That is to tell you that you cannot change such a person. I can manage any life style of a lady, but cannot manage a dirty lady cus my sensory organ for smelling is to sharp anytime. If I come across any lady, first I must try to see your toiletries. Your toiletries like; undies, bra, deodorants and other things needed as a lady. In your bag, I must be able to see you with a toilet paper in case you are pressed and wanna wee wee when you are not at home. My first time meeting you, I will explain that to the person. In fact, my first time meeting a lady I admire, the first thing that wins me over is how she looks and her odor during the day and when she hasn't had her bath as withing a short period of our meeting.

OK e oooo, if u think like that all human are not the same
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by goingape1: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
favoured234:
Now the question is which nationality have you met or lived with?
Lets start from there..
Russia, Greece.
that's all.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Klare(f): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Sj she stays in my parent place, there is running water, when she came visiting, I do shout on her to lay the bed, she scatter all on the floor, I was ashamed when I came home with my friends when that came to say hi to her an my baby, she look unkept. Am frustrated God knws.

1.Correct her in love always.
2. Always double check if ur mum is not exaggerating the situation. Older women can bs funny at times.
3. She might be going through alots academically,coupled with d fact that she has to take care of a baby
4.according to ur story she is still young and maybe the environment she grew up in is all those village settings where everywhere is always litered and maybe jer mum did nt teach her some basic things.
5. Its her first child she dont know anything yet.
6. Check very well she has some cliche of friends giving her bad advice thats she shld infuriate you to maks u collect ur baby frm her and set her free to come to the world proper.

If you do love u will go extra mile.
Dont forget the power of prayer. And always appreciate every little changes affirm her, sit her down talk to her. Take her out make her happy. Dont treat her like trash.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by UmmKhalifah(f): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=ijeshaboy post=47388786]thanks boss, have talked to her beg her, infact she was doing her IT, she was sleeping at home and the superior came to her place of IT and didn't meet her. The case is still on now that my mum is trying to settle.[/quot ahah dat s too much na, she's is lazy ooo, I av 1 as ma sis inlaw too, dat thing can b frustrating..... she can never change
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by UmmKhalifah(f): 10:16am On Jul 11, 2016
ijeshaboy:
thanks boss, have talked to her beg her, infact she was doing her IT, she was sleeping at home and the superior came to her place of IT and didn't meet her. The case is still on now that my mum is trying to settle.[/quot ahah dat s too much na, she's is lazy ooo, I av 1 as ma sis inlaw too, dat thing can b frustrating..... she can never change[quote author=ijeshaboy post=47421199]oseun baami, uyawore ni salo ooo.
thanks jawe... can't even sit on dirty toilet, d poo sef won't com out
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Izen: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u must nt marry ur baby mama. I dey dirty small n I nid sumone dat wld help me nt mke me worst. marriage na forever sumtin oooo.tink wel bro, u never marry am she dey like dis wen una mqrry nko

You see double standard? E be like say the op is neat, so he should help her out then. What if she's like you and needs someone like him?
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by mzzhavilah(f): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Hire househelp
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=goingape1 post=47422022] Russia, Greece.

that's all.[/quote
2/195 and you are making noise.
Go back under that your rock you've been hiding

1 Like

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by goingape1: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=favoured234 post=47427932][/quote] I rather go back to that rock I'm hiding than to stay with ya people.undecided
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Mememan: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided
Epic response grin
Ijeshaboy won't like this grin
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by esthadewunmi(f): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Hmm. Dirty girl
it sound funny ;Ddirty girl grin
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nyceguy92: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Let me react to some responses here, hoping the OP will see it:

To those blaming the man for getting a dirty lady pregnant, I will say that pregnancy has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
She could have gotten pregnant before they stayed/lived together.

"Put it in prayer" is hardly a solution to a real problem such as this.
One response advised as above plus cooking her meals and washing her clothes and buying her new ones...
I am like...seriously...for an adult female and mother.

I will definitely flow with those who said the man was not under compulsion to marry her.
What good is a woman who sends her child to school dirty, allows her toilet to go brown from white, can't keep the house clean?
I frown at such habits when I go to other people's houses, much more marrying the person.. It is a red flag for me.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Schwartz: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Nyceguy92:
Let me react to some responses here, hoping the OP will see it:

To those blaming the man for getting a dirty lady pregnant, I will say that pregnancy has nothing to do with the issue at hand.
She could have gotten pregnant before they stayed/lived together.

"Put it in prayer" is hardly a solution to a real problem such as this.
One response advised as above plus cooking her meals and washing her clothes and buying her new ones...
I am like...seriously...for an adult female and mother.

I will definitely flow with those who said the man was not under compulsion to marry her.
What good is a woman who sends her child to school dirty, allows her toilet to go brown from white, can't keep the house clean?
I frown at such habits when I go to other people's houses, much more marrying the person.. It is a red flag for me.

But I believe that if the lady has some other good qualities the trait of being dirty can be corrected. I am still teaching my man how to hang his clothes and not fling them all over the place. He is getting better at it. So also is he teaching me some things I am deficit in. You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. No one is perfect. You can tune your partner the way you want them to be.

2 Likes

Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nyceguy92: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Schwartz:

But I believe that if the lady has some other good qualities the trait of being dirty can be corrected. I am still teaching my man how to hang his clothes and not fling them all over the place. He is getting better at it. So also is he teaching me some things I am deficit in. You don't throw away the baby with the bath water. No one is perfect. You can tune your partner the way you want them to be.

Noted..
Sounds like my measure is a bit harsh.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Personally, dirty people irritate me seriously. Esp dirty females. I mean why would anybody be dirty much more a lady?
If she wont change her ways, OP, do not marry her o. Cos it will only get worse. Well except u fancy house helps who can maintain ur house for you. Or if u hv time, u can take it up urself. If not, you are on your own o.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by ADUNOKIKI(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
OP,
I have few questions for you before you totally condemn her, neither am I supporting her!!!

You said she is in her final year? Don't you think it's not easy for her to take care of the baby, because of academic stress?

She will have to bath the baby early, what if she have class very early and read over night? Eventually, she is getting late and quickly take the baby to day care before bathing th child?

Is there any body assisting her?

Are you sure your mum is assisting her? Mind you, you are not there!!!

She has her project too?

I think you should give her time, the stress might be too much for her!!!! Let her graduate and observe her, when she is not having to meet up with early morning lectures!!!!!

Mind you for a person that is not with a baby in school it's not easy... talk less of a nursing mother?

Do you think when you were in school and have a baby to take care of, an infant for that matter, do you think you can cope then?

If you answer all these questions within you, you will know if you are fair with her.

The only thing constant in life is change. With love and patience, she can change...
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Agbalayaibrahee: 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
My brother carry your cross ooo, at least u av been dating her for long and u knew she dirty,she gave to son for u,u at sponsor ing her in school and u av to wait until now before u came to realize she is dirty, my guy u know ? U av two options either marry her like that or u leave her marry someone else. Toor u do saara b DAT oooo.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by loshybab(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
I've had dirty female neighbours while in school and I know how frustrating it could be,esp when the person in question is as close as your babymama. Just give her more time,more close monitoring if you got the time and more corrections with a mild tone. She might change in the long run but put a hold on all marriage plans for now
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Printerscanner: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2018
dollyjoy:
Shebi you know she is the dirty type before you impregnated her? Nonsense.undecided

No, he didn't know that the baby mama is a dirty pig before she trapped him with pregnancy. The guy was not looking for a wife, he was just looking for for a fucck mate unfortunately, he wasn't smart enough. Now, go and tell your dirty friend to go learn some hygiene before she infest everyone with diseases.
Re: I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic by Preciouzword: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Then you have to teach her to be hygienic. But pardon me. How does she take care of your baby because this has to be considered
https://momsall.com/baby-health-infant-health-baby-care/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / What Kind Of Sister Is This? / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.