Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Join Me In Spreading Love With Your Writing Prowess On Naturally Anonymous - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join Me In Spreading Love With Your Writing Prowess On Naturally Anonymous (712 Views)

Diary Of An Anonymous Corper / 10 Embarrassingly Non-existing Phrases That Are Hurting Your Writing / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Spreading Love With Your Writing Prowess On Naturally Anonymous by bakingsoda: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2016
What Naturally Anonymous is all about

The Naturally Anonymous blog was started to share my moments, experiences, ideas, and inspirations with you. You are also welcome to share yours. As the popular saying goes, there is love in sharing. By sharing, we learn from each other's experiences and become more knowledgeable in the process.

I chose Naturally Anonymous as the name for this blog to reflect the objectivity of the articles that you will be reading here from time to time. The name also shows the overall aim of this blog, which is to gradually take you and I back to our roots, where we were everybody's friends and looked out for each other.

I have seen firsthand how the quest for fame, recognition, wealth, and other gains can make people turn into a shadow of themselves and I always wonder if these are the same people I used to know. I hope to awaken our consciousness to the fact that we need to give and receive love in order to truly attain any height of success or fame, and most importantly, happiness.

We have lost our identity due to one situation or the other. Identity here does not refer to your name or physical appearance. I am talking about the morals and values that make us humans, and as a result of this, humanity is reducing day by day.

As a matter of fact, we all encounter situations that are capable of shaking the foundations of the truth and value that we stand for, however, we should be human enough to respond and not react. We should be natural.

All the articles on this blog will be focused on keeping us on the right tracks of our true selves and also help us to manifest the humanity in us no matter how adverse the situation may be. I hope to help you remain anonymous and naturally responsive to situations in the ever surprising and changing world.

I will be publishing all articles in the first person tense. However, you might come across some articles that are published in the third person language. They are either submitted by my readers who may or may not be named (based on their preference), or they are articles that I published in the language that passes across my message in the most effective way.

What would you like to do next?
If you are interested in writing on this blog based on its objectives, please contact me.

http://www.naturallyanonymous.com/2016/06/what-naturally-anonymous-is-all-about.html
Re: Join Me In Spreading Love With Your Writing Prowess On Naturally Anonymous by bakingsoda: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
We still need individuals that are interested in spreading values with the power of their pens and words.

Here is a sample article on the project http://www.naturallyanonymous.com/2016/07/human-value-on-being-employed.html

We look forward to having you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Women! A List Of Nigeria’s First Female Trailblazers / Women Only / Melting Snow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.