Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is Money The Solution To All Problems? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Money The Solution To All Problems? (454 Views)

Help! I Need Solution To My Wifes Predicament / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Money The Solution To All Problems? by YoBoyfwend(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Let's keep the popular saying aside, "money is the root of all evil"...

To me, MONEY is the ANSWER to ALL problems.

(Not talking spiritual problems o..before religionists would flood here)....

I still try to convince myself that money isn't a solution but still, money is still dragging with me that it is the solution to all problems cheesy
Everyone is after money.... everyone wants to make money....

Lemme higlight some areas...
-ADMISSION- money will secure connection for you... Admission go sure pass death for you.

-GETTING A PARTNER- forget true-love.. Money speaks o... If money dey.... You would get whatever you want... Ask rich peeps...

-GETTING A CHILD- no matter how worse it is... Patapata, with the help of money... Adoption is quite easy...

-ACHIEVING YOUR DREAMS- wanto enjoy life? Wanto get what you want? Your career? Those big dreams... My dear, money will solve all...

Those are just few..... Now the big question..

Is MONEY truly the solution to all problems (spiritual p. Excluded)? Yes or No.... Drop your views.
Re: Is Money The Solution To All Problems? by northvietnam(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
No, but it Answereth all things
Re: Is Money The Solution To All Problems? by Flexherbal(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
It answers all things!
Re: Is Money The Solution To All Problems? by Fesisko(m): 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Money sort out all differences. money can't buy happiness,but it will certainly get you a better class of memories.money has never made Man happy,nor will it.there is nothing in it nature to produce happiness.the more of it one has,the more one want.a wise person should have money in their head.not in their heart.

(1) (Reply)

5 Step To Easily Pardon Your Partner / Last Longer In Bed Tonight / How To Find A True Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.