Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (50097 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / Preparing For Ielt Exams, Or Already Taken Please Lets Talk About It / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by mkbessman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please send me a copy at mkbessman@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by princ3ssa: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Miracle212:

Yes I have gotten study materials, Do you need as well?
Yet to register
Where are you writing, did you register online or through an agent

Pls I need the materials. Can you forward to my mail?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Khadeejah01: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Miracle212:

Yes I have gotten study materials, Do you need as well?
Yet to register
Where are you writing, did you register online or through an agent
Can you pls send me the study materials too. My email is toyinsofola@yahoo.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by amaka157: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Khadeejah01:

Can you pls send me the study materials too. My email is toyinsofola@yahoo.com

Hi, please do you the TOEFL material now? Kindly send to me on amakaojie1@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by otis3(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
@kardeejah do u have the material?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by gondon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
I don't mind a copy please.

kikioko19@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by ShowYourCertificate: 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
There's a very huge WhatsApp group for TOEFL preparers. Use this link to join: https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/FtL30rpByiY9eHqwbl5KiR

Just replace the dot with "." wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by stephanie94: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Please I need the toefl materials also, please send to my email stephanieadewale94@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Princeidc(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2019
please can i get a material to practice with here?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by prehill23: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Pls house , HOW MUCH IS TOFEL
Pls I din mind registering direct from there site
The link will be highly appreciated
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by bayocanny: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
prehill23:
Pls house , HOW MUCH IS TOFEL
Pls I din mind registering direct from there site
The link will be highly appreciated
Thanks in anticipation
TOEFL is 80k but there's a promo going on now and have benefited from it yesterday, it legit. you will only pay 50k.
if you are interested let me know. the offer is limited.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by hammed71(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
bayocanny:

TOEFL is 80k but there's a promo going on now and have benefited from it yesterday, it legit. you will only pay 50k.
if you are interested let me know. the offer is limited.
bayo please how can I get this promo
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by bayocanny: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
hammed71:
For sure you can get it.
pm me
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by bayocanny: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2019
hammed71:
kindly dm me
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Soleye24(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2020
k
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by SeekJobs716: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Please I need practice questions for my TOEFL exam.my mail is evelynop9034@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by druz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Pls can you send me the study materials - okwarandrew@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Ope4Christ: 1:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Please send me the study materials.

abiolaopeagbe@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by onome442(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Miracle212:
sent
pls send me thanks nicholas.agagbo@yahoo.com.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Daracityfood: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please I need a study materials at babayod@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Jidonskii(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hello, is national ID accepted at toefl test center? Asking for a friend
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
shegzyzee:

thanks for your magnanimous heart
I need the materials ..
I will send it to others
my email is sollomex@gmail.com

Please can you send to me dobilek@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2020
hilaryxoxo:
I want to start by saying that the TOEFL is a very very very easy exam - especially for native English speakers. The average person here is done with secondary school, where we studied English as a subject for 6 years. We've spoken English for over 20 years (assuming no one here is below 20 and has been speaking English since birth).

So what is difficult in an exam that just wants to test our ability to use English? - The reason people fail or do below their expectations is: (1) Inadequate preparation (2) Inadequate practice

I have written TOEFL twice. I scored 100 the first time (R24 L25 S24 W27) with less than 1 week of preparation because of my very busy schedule at work. In fact, most of my preparation was done the night before my exam (you better don't try this), where I practiced only reading with the TOEFL software on ETS' website. I was very disappointed with my score as it didn't even meet the cut-off for the school I was applying to. I registered to take the exam for the second time and scored a 101 (R26 L25 S24 W26).

Coming from someone that has written the exam twice, I can tell you that if you practice very well - with the right materials, you'd score well. My score didn't improve because my preparation was very very terrible.

Based on my experience, I'd make recommendations based the little things I did that worked for me and also based on the things I wish I did that I didn't do.

1. Notefull videos: I watched all the free videos on their website here https://www.notefull.com/content.php?pgID=575 all you need to do is to complete all the video lessons there. It is very very short. you can actually finish it in 4 hours. just take note of all the tips and tricks and templates!!!!!!!!!!

2. After completing all the notefull videos, go straight to practicing. This was where I personally missed it. I did not practice at all - apart from the day before the exam, where I started noticing most of my mistakes and weaknesses. PRACTICE LIKE HELL! The software I used to practice was the Official Guide (Interactive Software) which you can find here http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/resources/TOEFL_PC.exe and the TOEFL sampler which you can find here http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/resources/TOEFL_Sampler.exe

3. Once you're done exhausting all those practice materials, you are good to go - trust me. MAKE SURE YOU PRACTICE SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT FORGET THE SPEAKING TEMPLATES THAT YOU'D LEARN FROM NOTEFULL!

If you still have more time and you want to practice more, you can use this free TOEFL online course that you can find here https://www.edx.org/course/toeflr-test-preparation-insiders-guide-etsx-toeflx-4 (mind you, this course was put together by ETS - the makers of the TOEFL exam). You can also practice with some of these other Free Test Preparation Resources on the ETS website that you can find here https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/prepare and you can also use Barron (I have heard good things about it)

I will leave with this final remark. "all know the way but few actually walk it". I wish everyone the best and I am open to questions.

I also have a ton of materials that I downloaded a while ago and have never opened if anyone sees anything specific they want, they can send me a PM or drop their emails asking for what they want in particular. I would make dropbox link to these materials soon.

Please can I get all of this? dobilek@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
hilaryxoxo:
I want to start by saying that the TOEFL is a very very very easy exam - especially for native English speakers. The average person here is done with secondary school, where we studied English as a subject for 6 years. We've spoken English for over 20 years (assuming no one here is below 20 and has been speaking English since birth).

So what is difficult in an exam that just wants to test our ability to use English? - The reason people fail or do below their expectations is: (1) Inadequate preparation (2) Inadequate practice

I have written TOEFL twice. I scored 100 the first time (R24 L25 S24 W27) with less than 1 week of preparation because of my very busy schedule at work. In fact, most of my preparation was done the night before my exam (you better don't try this), where I practiced only reading with the TOEFL software on ETS' website. I was very disappointed with my score as it didn't even meet the cut-off for the school I was applying to. I registered to take the exam for the second time and scored a 101 (R26 L25 S24 W26).

Coming from someone that has written the exam twice, I can tell you that if you practice very well - with the right materials, you'd score well. My score didn't improve because my preparation was very very terrible.

Based on my experience, I'd make recommendations based the little things I did that worked for me and also based on the things I wish I did that I didn't do.

1. Notefull videos: I watched all the free videos on their website here https://www.notefull.com/content.php?pgID=575 all you need to do is to complete all the video lessons there. It is very very short. you can actually finish it in 4 hours. just take note of all the tips and tricks and templates!!!!!!!!!!

2. After completing all the notefull videos, go straight to practicing. This was where I personally missed it. I did not practice at all - apart from the day before the exam, where I started noticing most of my mistakes and weaknesses. PRACTICE LIKE HELL! The software I used to practice was the Official Guide (Interactive Software) which you can find here http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/resources/TOEFL_PC.exe and the TOEFL sampler which you can find here http://www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com/resources/TOEFL_Sampler.exe

3. Once you're done exhausting all those practice materials, you are good to go - trust me. MAKE SURE YOU PRACTICE SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT FORGET THE SPEAKING TEMPLATES THAT YOU'D LEARN FROM NOTEFULL!

If you still have more time and you want to practice more, you can use this free TOEFL online course that you can find here https://www.edx.org/course/toeflr-test-preparation-insiders-guide-etsx-toeflx-4 (mind you, this course was put together by ETS - the makers of the TOEFL exam). You can also practice with some of these other Free Test Preparation Resources on the ETS website that you can find here https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/prepare and you can also use Barron (I have heard good things about it)

I will leave with this final remark. "all know the way but few actually walk it". I wish everyone the best and I am open to questions.

I also have a ton of materials that I downloaded a while ago and have never opened if anyone sees anything specific they want, they can send me a PM or drop their emails asking for what they want in particular. I would make dropbox link to these materials soon.
Please can I get all these TOEFL materials, please please please email: dobilek@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Juwon21: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning here, please i need the TOEFL material urgently.

1 Like

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Dave233: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Please i need toefl materials please my email is

Thanks
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Logzzy: 7:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Please I need lawfun01&gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by TJ0987(f): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Kindly assist me with materials. My email address is oadeniji1@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by NigPatriot(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Please who can help me with the registration and the cost for TOEFL?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by quineP(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2020
pls someone should kindly assist me with materials too
Here is my email okeprecious808@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.