Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (50224 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / Preparing For Ielt Exams, Or Already Taken Please Lets Talk About It / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by FA13(m): 2:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Has anyone taken the Toefl Home edition here?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by chaiks: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2021
please how much is the toefl home edition ?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by OpemipoDoyin: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
chaiks:
please how much is the toefl home edition ?
Hello sir, have you taken it since then? And how did it go?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by OpemipoDoyin: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
[quote author=FA13 post=108163696]Hello Everyone,
Has anyone taken the Toefl Home edition here?[/Hello sir, have you taken it since then and how did it go?]
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by chaiks: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
OpemipoDoyin:

Hello sir, have you taken it since then? And how did it go?
no sir. just got my international passport today
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by OpemipoDoyin: 3:16am On Jan 12, 2022
chaiks:
no sir. just got my international passport today
Is an international passport needed for the TOEFL home edition?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by chaiks: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
OpemipoDoyin:

Is an international passport needed for the TOEFL home edition?
yea
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by OpemipoDoyin: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
chaiks:
yea
Wow! I was thinking of resulting to this one because of the passport palaver.
I thought I saw on the ETS's website that the ONLY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION to take to the testing center by takers from Nigeria, Nepal and I think Iran is only a valid international passport.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by chaiks: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
OpemipoDoyin:

Wow! I was thinking of resulting to this one because of the passport palaver.
I thought I saw on the ETS's website that the ONLY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION to take to the testing center by takers from Nigeria, Nepal and I think Iran is only a valid international passport.
yea. international passport is the key
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Qudrahstar: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2022
Please I want to start preparing for my toefl exam
Anybody with pratical questions?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by FA13(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=OpemipoDoyin post=109277700][/quote]

Went well
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by OpemipoDoyin: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
FA13:

Went well
Did any problem come up?(perhaps network related?)
And is an international passport need for the home edition TOEFL ibt?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Holyfield1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022

I wrote toefl on 21st May and I scored 98, to answer your questions, for the speaking section, you'll be given a headset, you'll speak into the microphone of the headset and your speech is automatically recorded. The speaking will be done almost at the same time by all of the test takers, save for the little time difference in when you start the exam. The noise won't really affect your speech really but it can distract you if you're paying too much attention to others. The reading passages range from 3 to 5. I had 5 passages while others had 4 because I was given experimental passage. You can only listen only once for the listening section. Take as much note as possible without compromising your overall understanding. I'll suggest you visit www.notefull.com and download their video tutorials especially for speaking and writing. They have a writing template you can follow. I used their template for the the two writing questions and I scored 24. Also download the official guide software and do all the three practice tests. The software will make you to become familiar with the exam structure. Also go to youtube.com and search for 'kenton County' and download his TOEFL video series. Those videos are the bomb. Practice writing using the topic list from the official guide, the topic you'll write on will be very similar to one of the topics. Cheers
Great
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by FA13(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2022
OpemipoDoyin:

Did any problem come up?(perhaps network related?)
And is an international passport need for the home edition TOEFL ibt?
Yes,
I used my passport.

Yes, a number of issues. By the way , use a place with a very good connection and power supply.
My connection was good. Unfortunately and surprisingly there was no power that day which was quite unusal. They later brought it sha.

So just follow all the guide lines on their website for the exam and you are good to go. Confirm your system speaker and microphone is working well before the day because headset will not be allowed. You can use external speaker and microphone if you have.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning @everyone. I need your help. I need the soft copy of the toefl.If you can help, pls quote me.Thanks.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2022
quineP:
seconded
adenikeoke04@gmail.com
Good morning sir.Have you gotten the toefl materials? I would like you to help me too.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Damscrob(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Good morning sir.Have you gotten the toefl materials? I would like you to help me too.

If you've gotten the materials please share.

Email : Damilolaoguntimehin@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Benswagg04: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please I need Toefl study materials.

benswagg04@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by iiamharkinwaley: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
MrFuckallday:
Morning. All y'all that need the materials should come together and nominate one person so I can send it to him or her to distribute to y'all. I can't send it personally to every that mentioned me.
I scored a 96

Good pm sir, please hope you don’t mind sending me materials for preparation . I will be seating for TOEFL next month May. Thanks God bless �
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by iiamharkinwaley: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
RagnarKlavan:

Please send it to me via marvinsmith007@gmail.com

I'm willing to send it to others

Please boss can you share me the material, o will very much appreciate
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by femijoy5: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
iiamharkinwaley:

Good pm sir, please hope you don’t mind sending me materials for preparation . I will be seating for TOEFL next month May. Thanks God bless �

I need the material please, ibukundare9@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by femijoy5: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please I need Toefl material please kindly send it to me Ibukundare9@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Favourezeokoye(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good day,

Please can you share your materials for preparation with me?
ezeokoyefavour2002@gmail.com

Moye04:

Please it will be of great help if you can forward the material to me.
oyedejimoye@gmail.com
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Abby212: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good evening all, please I need TOEFL material.
emmanuelabigail212@gmail.com

God bless you!!
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by adigun27: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Plss I need the material too email bolao9191@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Lasisieniola77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hello all, please i wrote the toefl in October and i had 72, i would like to retake the test in nov but my passport will expire nov 1, what do you guys think i should do.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by shollyshine(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
smithval:
I recently wrote the TOEFL in October and got 110/120

Reading - 28
Listening - 29
Speaking -25
Writing - 28

If you have any issues, feel free to PM me.
ho please I came across this post now. I will need those materials you use.i sent you a mail already

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / Man Spotted Cows Matching At Night In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.