Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. (50300 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / Preparing For Ielt Exams, Or Already Taken Please Lets Talk About It / Preparing For PTE? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by arena07: 5:30am On May 03, 2018
sKeetz:

There are resources online.

If you can't buy the book, all you need do is your internet enabled phone or laptop. Do some work: Google.
kindly send some online materials you have already downloaded and link to software you think is ok mayokun5000@gmail.com
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by pseudonomer: 12:56pm On May 03, 2018
Please, I have a very important question. Please, My International Passport was supposed to be renewed but the no booklet issue is really eating on me. I have this exam tomorrow.

Do you think I will be admitted for the test?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by sKeetz(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2018
pseudonomer:
Please, I have a very important question. Please, My International Passport was supposed to be renewed but the no booklet issue is really eating on me. I have this exam tomorrow.

Do you think I will be admitted for the test?

Go with your driving license plus the username and password to your toefl account. Plead with them, they will listen to you once they confirm that you are not impersonating the real test taker.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by hilaryxoxo(f): 1:40pm On May 03, 2018
THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO WRITE TOEFL WITHOUT YOUR PASSPORT. That was why they closed down the center in Ogunlana, Surulere - after they found them compromising the rules. You sef, why didn't you renew your passport on time. It's your fault. Say bye-bye to your 45k.

sKeetz:

Go with your driving license plus the username and password to your toefl account. Plead with them, they will listen to you once they confirm that you are not impersonating the real test taker.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by sKeetz(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2018
hilaryxoxo:
THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO WRITE TOEFL WITHOUT YOUR PASSPORT. That was why they closed down the center in Ogunlana, Surulere - after they found them compromising the rules. You sef, why didn't you renew your passport on time. It's your fault. Say bye-bye to your 45k.

When i took mine, they allowed some guys after they showed them their toefl account and national Id card
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by hilaryxoxo(f): 2:22pm On May 03, 2018
When did you take it?

sKeetz:

When i took mine, they allowed some guys after they showed them their toefl account and national Id card
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by sKeetz(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2018
last month
hilaryxoxo:
When did you take it?

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by pseudonomer: 5:01pm On May 04, 2018
sKeetz:

Thank you very much... I don go cry for them at Passport office today. I have my passport now. Thanks for being helpful

1 Like

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Chegzyco: 6:00pm On May 04, 2018
Please, is the test for just a day?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by johndoefoo: 7:00am On May 05, 2018
Will someone an hour late to the test center be allowed to write the test?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by sKeetz(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2018
johndoefoo:
Will someone an hour late to the test center be allowed to write the test?

This your question ehh

Why would you think of even coming late to an exam in the first place??

2 Likes

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Sullyboy: 11:55am On May 05, 2018
Pls anyone who can help me with toef exam I never do it in my life pls can someone use this WhatsApp number to chat me +2348136407431
I really need your help pls I need some material to read I beg anyone who as any toef material pls should contact me in the name of God
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Chegzyco: 2:47pm On May 05, 2018
Mehnnn... I was thinking the passage will never finish again. Glory be to God for today's test. I wish everyone of us who did test today best of luck.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by johndoefoo: 3:12pm On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

This your question ehh

Why would you think of even coming late to an exam in the first place??

THanks, Solved!
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 11:46pm On May 06, 2018
Chegzyco:
Mehnnn... I was thinking the passage will never finish again. Glory be to God for today's test. I wish everyone of us who did test today best of luck.
did u attend tutorials or self study?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 11:47pm On May 06, 2018
Sullyboy:
Pls anyone who can help me with toef exam I never do it in my life pls can someone use this WhatsApp number to chat me +2348136407431
I really need your help pls I need some material to read I beg anyone who as any toef material pls should contact me in the name of God
will send u d official guide via email
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Chegzyco: 2:17pm On May 07, 2018
obojememe:
did u attend tutorials or self study?

Self study
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by MrCuteking(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2018
The payment for toefl has increased from 45k to 80k. They said the promo ended just a few days ago. I never knew it was promo until now. sad is there any dude who knows any other place I can register at the former rate?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 7:06pm On May 07, 2018
Chegzyco:

Self study
pls can u recommend a material for me i only have the official guide and i also intend to go with self study

i prepared with barron , self study
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 7:14pm On May 07, 2018
MrCuteking:
The payment for toefl has increased from 45k to 80k. They said the promo ended just a few days ago. I never knew it was promo until now. sad is there any dude who knows any other place I can register at the former rate?
@lincoffm helped me out last night 100%legit
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by MrCuteking(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2018
obojememe:
@lincoffm helped me out last night 100%legit

Hello please how do I reach him? I have the money to pay instantly. He is not responding quickly to mails. I was already on my way to make payment to someone I don’t think he’s legit. But with the info here on nairaland I think Lincoffm is 100% legit as you’ve said.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by MrCuteking(m): 10:29am On May 08, 2018
lincoffm:
I am willing to pay discount before complete transaction. Please reply my mail. I alreday told my bro that I would be going today to pay to someone but I don’t think he’s legit like you. Please if you even want the full money before registration, I don’t mind. @Lincoffm
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 10:43am On May 08, 2018
MrCuteking:

Hello please how do I reach him? I have the money to pay instantly. He is not responding quickly to mails. I was already on my way to make payment to someone I don’t think he’s legit. But with the info here on nairaland I think Lincoffm is 100% legit as you’ve said.
try sending him a direct mail , u can check his signature
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by MrCuteking(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2018
Wow! Not up to 24hours ago that I called B.Y maffit’s customer care centre when I was hoping to pay 45k for my GRE registration and to my greatest surprise they said they’ve stopped thier “one time promo” shocked . enabling the amount to go back to its usual price of 90k. cry I was even begging them online that they should please accept 60k becuase they never told me it was promo. undecided . On getting to nairaland as usual to seek for help I bumped into this superhuman whose nickname is lincoffm... grin cheesy . Chai and choi! He helped me with an affordable price with discount of 50% as I was able to remove change from the initial 45k and still pay for registration. As in ehn. I was at home and my registration was completed without stress. @lincoffm. May the raining showers of blessings continue to fall on you. Let the world say amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
Please how can I make payment?

In dollars
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by daprince5898(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2018
MrCuteking:

For real??... Pls any answer to this?
I also need similar help now.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by daprince5898(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2018
obojememe:
will send u d official guide via email

Pls let's talk via PM
I'm also interested in the official guide.
Thanks soo much
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by obojememe: 5:47pm On May 11, 2018
daprince5898:

Pls let's talk via PM
I'm also interested in the official guide.
Thanks soo much
no wahala
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by tourphland(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2018
What professional exam does a law student wishing to further study and stay back in canda or uk can do?
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by Iyazking: 3:54pm On May 16, 2018
pls can someone help me with toefl materials in pdf asap.
Re: Preparing For TOEFL, Already Taken TOEFL Come In Let's Discuss. by mkbessman(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
I wish to practice too. I would appreciate you richly mkbessman@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Chinese Man, Who Called Kenyatta A Monkey, Deported / Uber Driver Flogs Lady Out Of His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.