Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond (2605 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by oluwatoba400: 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
In an attempt to advise women to be celibate, a twitter user named Sola Adio said women should be smart enough to close their legs, so that men would not slack their 'fan-belt' (vagina) and end up going to marry someone else.

Some Twitter users were not pleased with the use of 'fan-belt' to describe a woman's privates and responding to him.

More tweets after the cut....

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/10/nigeria-man-compares-a-womans-vagina-to-a-fan-belt-twitter-users-respond/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by nzeobi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tight or loose , character matters but girls try balance attack with defence.
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by oluwatoba400: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
more tweet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by oluwatoba400: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
see more

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by malele(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhah slack ur fan belt
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by chriskosherbal(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Well
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by Temidayo9(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hope He knows that after a virgin give birth, the kit kat will also become the said fan belt.... virginity is never a moral way to judge any woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by 989900: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Virgins are good, but overrated.
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by 989900: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Temidayo9:
I hope He knows that after a virgin give birth, the kit kat will also become the said fan belt.... virginity is never a moral way to judge any woman.

You are right, but not in all cases (CS). BTW, that thing comes with different tensile strength. cheesy tongue
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by Sexxkillz: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
"intelligence quotient of a public louse"

Cha cha chai.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
But men always wanted to marry a virgin.. So many will deny this tho..
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by foolinlove(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fanbelt?

Looks more like a mussel to me.

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by onyekachee(f): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
very funny guy
they might think he is being abusive but there is sense in whatever thing he is saying
let me repeat after him:
ladies ladies ladies your fan belt is just too precious,don't let any nigga slack it

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
What the man said may be true.

I remember my Neighbour in enugu 2 years ago.,. He deals in anything tokunbo and spare parts.

The bro was very funny and jovial.... And well loved by everybody.. Not untill he got married..

His attitude suddenly changed... Every evening around 6pm, after eating akara and bread with 33 stout, he would retire to the office and start crying...

Everysingle day... While evryone has closed and gone home, bros will be shedding tears and rolling on the concrete floor with his 33 lager beer..

I later asked him what is the cause of his behaviour .. He would keep quiet..

He form stubborn like a goat 4 a little bit but after i disturbed him well and persuaded to take the matter to God, he opened up that his sorrow was his wife well like expressway vagina....

He narrated how he usually feel bone hitting his thing as flesh has dissapeared from the vagina.,.... The wife doesnot even know when the thing has entered..

He even said he use thread and needle to try and mend it but it deep again like well... He said he resorted to vaseline and unifoam with goya oil to now satisfy himself as he did not want to commit adultery...

He gave me the opporturnity to test run and validate his claim and after i entered his wife canal three different times to be sure, i now see tekken tekken mene yufasin that indeed her fan belt slacked like shatta wale wife shigi shigi or an unsupported bag of begs.

The man later divorced this woman after 6 months of marriage.... It was some guys that pandaed her fan belt and made it unrollable thus giving her unhappy marriage..

Protect your fan belt ladies grin

but if you want to slack it a bit so that it will be moderate,,, am available for email.... I put only the tip...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by thatNUPEboy: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iamsynord:

I remember my Neighbour in enugu 2 years ago.,. He deals in anything tokunbo and spare parts.

The bro was very funny and jovial.... And well loved by everybody.. Not untill he got married..

His attitude suddenly changed... Every evening around 6pm, after eating akara and bread with 33 stout, he would retire to the office and start crying...

Everysingle day... While evryone has closed and gone home, bros will be shedding tears and rolling on the concrete floor with his 33 lager beer..

He form stubborn like a goat 4 a little bit but after i disturbed him well and persuaded to take the matter to God, he opened up that his sorrow was his wife well like expressway vagina....

He narrated how he usually feel bone hitting his thing as flesh has dissapeared from the vagina.,.... The wife doesnot even know when the thing has entered..

He even said he use thread and needle to try and mend it but it deep again like well... He said he resorted to vaseline and unifoam with goya oil to now satisfy himself as he did not want to commit adultery...

He gave me the opporturnity to test run and validate his claim and after i entered his wife canal three different times to be sure, i now see tekken tekken mene yufasin that indeed her fan belt slacked like shatta wale wife shigi shigi or an unsupported bag of begs.

The man later divorced this woman after 6 months of marriage.... It was some guys that pandaed her fan belt and made it unrollable thus giving her unhappy marriage..

but if you want to slack it a bit so that it will be moderate,,, am available for email.... I put only the tip...
stop rubbishing someone else's fan belt. You should learn to respect where you came through to this sinful world. You can't even tell if the wife gave birth to a big headed baby like you b4 she met yo friend, and as a result the slacked fan belt. angry angry
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by foolinlove(f): 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iamsynord:

Maybe both of you just had very small D.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by iamkingzlee(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iamsynord:

but if you want to slack it a bit so that it will be moderate,,, am available for email.... [/b]I put only the tip...[b]
Yeye sumborry grin
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by iamkingzlee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
"Wanted"!! How many still care about that now?
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by pheyhi(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
He does not know how to sugar coat the truth All he was just trying to say is that GIRLS SHOULD BE SMART don't leave all your..... For a guy that will not marry you. Virgin or no virgin Don't give it out like the Etisalat free sim card
Re: Nigeria Man Compares A Woman's Vagina To A 'fan-belt', Twitter Users Respond by Fmartin(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
u b virgin?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!,i Always See Him In My Dream / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me, But It’s Not My Fault. / The Pervert Starer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.