Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi (51693 Views)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos / Iheoma Nnadi And Emmanuel Emenike At A Wedding Ceremony (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by comradeson: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
ERONX:
She's totally into him for the cash :'

U so right. All these ex beauty queens,u never see them with artisans,civil servants and masons.You only see them with successful footballers and businessmen.Stupid prostutitues.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Nickymezor(f): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hw nice kiss
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by poweredcom(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na new tin u no how many guys go don blow d babe
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Gegz(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

The beautiful ladies are either dated by the musicians or sportmen. Many of these musicians and sportmen do not have a complete tertiary education.

Shey we wey no be musician or sportmen wey complete school offend God ni abi why these pretty girls no dey date us.

Very valid point sir. Shey we offend God ni
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by andyanders: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
rozayx5:

when your rich . you wont even notice their prettiness undecided undecided

get serious money bro. women chase successful men . love is a scam , it has its limits

Well said. Love is a scam but people still don't believe this. Days are gone when relationships were based on love. These days, 90% of love are based on real cash. Take Lara and Governor Oshomole as a case file. No true love can be found therein except the interest of cash.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by obyrich(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
hummerwise:
as long as ur rich,,you will surely pick them beautiful grin
Just make money bro. You'll get them in excess.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by obyrich(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
andyanders:

Well said. Love is a scam but people still don't believe this. Days are gone when relationships were based on love. These days, 90% of love are based on real cash. Take Lara and Governor Oshomole as a case file. No true love can be found therein except the interest of cash.
Nobody will even notice the age difference. But if na poor guy, you'll see them nairaland relationship experts telling you how a 5 year age gap is ideal for spouses.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Malawian(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
badassProdigy:
Footballer Emmanuel Emenike has admitted he's dating ex Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Iheoma Nnadi.

The footballer shared the photos of them on vacation in Turkey, via Instagram and wrote:

'My Sunday afternoon spent with my special.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHrgJdiAUce/
Omo, na to go field now begin train. I can be 25years tommorrow, and i sabi play football pass the emenike self.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by permanentgrace(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

The beautiful ladies are either dated by the musicians or sportmen. Many of these musicians and sportmen do not have a complete tertiary education.

Shey we wey no be musician or sportmen wey complete school offend God ni abi why these pretty girls no dey date us.

One answer to your question: MONEY AND FAME.

You wey finish school, which money u get and which fame u don gather? My brother, na money and may be little fame do the magic.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by macaranta(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good one

Visit my signature.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by deltateam: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

Buahaha.
Guy na grammar dem go chop no abi na book dem go chop?

Its all about da cheddars. Godammnit

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by justuce(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
brother so na Dis thing you carry your money dey do ..don't worry I go show mumy this picture..do finish come bk..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

Lolz.... . Na kalas be the koko.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by nigerianvenom(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
rozayx5:

when your rich . you wont even notice their prettiness undecided undecided

get serious money bro. women chase successful men . love is a scam , it has its limits

My bro u are right. Nothing like true love. It doesn't exist except in the mind of d ignorant ones
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Jorussia(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tolexander:

women love successful men. If you go school and you are successful they will flock around you.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
If a girl is considered exmost beautiful, does it mean the beauty has expired? As per ExMost beautiful = New Ugly...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by SHAIBULIAR: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is this news?so what do you want us to do about it? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by igboboy3(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
lefulefu:

Remember what Al Pacino said in the movie scarface.Get the money first and when u get d money u get d power and when u get d power u get d women.with money u can get any trophy wife of ur choice grin

Word!!
Money then power then women

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Nostradamus: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
they look good as a couple,i have always considered football megastars as lucky creations...if i were to be a footballer(europe based like emenike)i go dey knack my crush(tiwa savage) and cossy orjiakor steady.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Rasque1759(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
my girl is beautiful and ain't rich....hehehehehehehe
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by yinkslinks(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2016
my dear you know dis wont last. its too fake. i wish them well sis.
Lilimax:
Wish them well nah instead of prophesying the negative on them smiley
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by WonderManly(m): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2016
See this lady wey i don dey follow talk tey-tey. Na because i no be footballer abi? Ok! Verry soon i go become musician or footballer. so that i'll able to date those beautiful ladies in nigeria. Emmanuel. Thanks for this inspiration!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by doll912(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
Money, is the in thing, as its almost a standard norm that no girl wants to date or marry a poor guy, talkless of an average guy.

Thank God you know. Even as a lady, I want to be rich and I ain't settling for no broke nigga
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by doll912(f): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
They look good together. Is she supposed to date a nobody? Abeg, all these guys with small penis syndrome, small bank account syndrome and big mouth and ego syndrome should go and sleep.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by doll912(f): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Rasque1759:
my girl is beautiful and ain't rich....hehehehehehehe

I hope she stays beautiful to you when you start making it big and earn millions. Cos the true attributes of a man shows when he has everything.

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Rasque1759(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
doll912:

I hope she stays beautiful to you when you start making it big and earn millions. Cos the true attributes of a man shows when he has everything.
yeah...I hope as well..thanks
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Ejytex(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
badassProdigy:

lolz... bt pretty girls wey fine pass her dey una school nah...
Hahahaha abegiii ask him o...lol
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Ejytex(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Tolexander:
Dem no gree date us.
Bro.get gud job first,na them go dey pursue u but wit ur empty wallet hmmm OYO wit ur tertiary education n ur gud english.lol.Make money first then d rest will added unto u.hahahaha
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hazardd:
I hope it wouldn't lead to baby mama
hey bro, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you Sir.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Hazardd(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cutehector:
hey bro, it's ur boy hector smiley

I want to solicit for your votes for the contestant i'm rooting for in this Mr nairaland contest. His profile link is on my signature. I'm sure you will be impressed with his threads when you visit his profile page as he has contributed actively in gracing front page.

Your votes will go along way in making him win this contest.

I'm looking foward to a positive reply from you Sir.

Thanks a lot.
okay
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hazardd:
okay
thanks so much, i'll follow u ryt away so as soon as d voting starts, i'll foward u the link
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hazardd:
okay
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof