Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? (2470 Views)

How True Is This In Nigeria? / Re: Terrible Experience With Club Konnect / Terrible Experience With Club Konnect/how To Revert A Bank Transaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by Christianwalas(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
I've been seeing this advert here on nairaland. They claim you can get 1GB as low as #500.

Please, how true is that?

Has anyone subscribed successfully?

1 Like

Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by barapistis(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Clubconnect has been in this data bundle business for a long time

No complaints so far,

But from me,

I bought i payed for etisalat data since december last year but never got the data,

I have charted, threaten, and waited for them till this day but the never seems to solve the problem.....
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by Christianwalas(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
K bro. I lov to subscribe with my MTN line. I Hope it wil be successful

1 Like

Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Tasted n trusted. No issue so far..
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
barapistis:
Clubconnect has been in this data bundle business for a long time

No complaints so far,

But from me,

I bought i payed for etisalat data since december last year but never got the data,

I have charted, threaten, and waited for them till this day but the never seems to solve the problem.....
That means they are cheap scammers?

Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by moski5(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Christianwalas:
I've been seeing this advert here on nairaland. They claim you can get 1GB as low as #500.

Please, how true is that?

Has anyone subscribed successfully?

Just be careful their customer service is poor, pay into their bank account, their supervisor obviously wants to ruin the owners business, hope his plan doesn't work

I just wrote on my experience with them you may want to read it
NB asides from the issues I highlighted in my write up ....
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by seuncyrus(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2016
I can tell with all honesty that club Konnect is real .... although I haven't done any online transaction with them .... I go to their office in Iwo road to make payments and I get my data instantly .... I'm based in Ibadan btw
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by Joshua8694(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2016
hello, you can get data from me..... After you have buy from me, come back here and testify. see my signature below.....
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by otitokoroleti: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2016
moski5:

Just be careful their customer service is poor, pay into their bank account, their supervisor obviously wants to ruin the owners business, hope his plan doesn't work

I just wrote on my experience with them you may want to read it
NB asides from the issues I highlighted in my write up ....
you are ryt, dat yellow guy only knws how to discuss about women matter. their customer care is bullshit, I had issue with them 4 times & its always resolved. anybody who cant go to their office should never bother to patronize them because their online transaction is capital NO.
Note: They are not SCAM
Re: How True Is Club Konnect Data Bundle? by moski5(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2016
otitokoroleti:
you are ryt, dat yellow guy only knws how to discuss about women matter. their customer care is bullshit, I had issue with them 4 times & its always resolved. anybody who cant go to their office should never bother to patronize them because their online transaction is capital NO.
Note: They are not SCAM

of course they are not scam but if them do you its equivalent to scam especially when d issue is not resolved and you have done almost everything. do read my experience with them

https://www.nairaland.com/3262959/terrible-experience-club-konnect-how

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Issue With My Paypal Account. Who Can Resolve It? / Need Pos System & Cash Register Installation Training In Nigeria / The Secret Formula To Wealth In Nigeria: Get Rich Quick Before The End Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.