Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB (1016 Views)

We Are Not Inferior To Doctors, Pharmacists Tell FG / You Are Not Doctors! Nigerian Man Who Nearly Died From Error Blasts Pharmacists / Pls Doctors,pharmacists; Help Me And Save Me From This Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
I saw this post on a facebook chat page for Pharmacists and there I realized that there is more to the story carried on Linda Ikeji blog.

1.Is it true that Pharmacist Council compelled Linda Ikeji to bring down a paid advert from a pharmaceutical company that flouted the traditional rule that forbids advertising in community pharmacy practice? And because of that, Linda used her blog to promote falsehood against a whole profession?

2.Is it true that both parents of the poster @DemiladeR are both doctors and only using their son to discredit a whole profession?Are they fighting a proxy war?

3.The most damning of it, Is it true that the drug substituted was ciprofloxacin with Azithromycin for upper respiratory tract infection which is safe and clinically not contraindicated in asthmatics? shocked

@Swankpharm posted on this pharmacy facebook page to get the reactions from pharmacists
[size=18pt]
We should ask @DemiladeR if his Asthma is controlled.
We should be asking if he is on preventer & reliever medications
[/size]

Below are the reactions from pharmacists
Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please read

Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
And more comments

Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
And more reactions from pharmacists

Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Some of them are fully interested in reporting Demilade, his doctor parents and probably Linda Ikeji to the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria.
Why would Nigerian doctors engage in bitter rivalry with Nigerian Pharmacists?
What exactly is the matter?
Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by nepapole(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
This country get problem aswear.
Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
nepapole:
This country get problem aswear.
O ga o. I was full of pity for the @demiladeR until I started getting real underground reasons.
Why is it that Linda Ikeji for monetary reasons can use her blogs for the negative and unprofessional reasons. She should know that this kind of thing is bound to create problems, yet she went on to publish it without doing any investigation.
If the council compels you to bring down an advert, does it now mean she should sponsor a false story? When has facebook become a platform to report complaint on professional issues as done by @DemiladeR?
Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Acidosis(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
The spoilt brat of two imaginary consultants is simply being f00lish. A mummy's boy with two consultants should have consulted his parents who seem to know it all before visiting an OTC pharmacist.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Acidosis:
The spoilt brat of a two imaginary consultants is simply being f00lish. A mummy's boy with two consultants should have consulted his parents who seem to know it all before visiting an OTC pharmacist.
I think the boy should be summoned, perhaps it's not even a Pharmacist who even attended to him because I expect that he should have disclosed the pharmacy!!
Why do people do bad things and get away with it in this country?From @DemiladeR , Linda Ikeji and/or @DemiladeR's doctor parents could be the guilty one
Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
And another shocking revelation from the pharmacists!!!

Re: Pharmacists Vs Doctors:Pharmacists React To Facebook Poster @demiladeR on LIB by Businessideas: 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
I am not sure those Nairaland mods in the health section have taken a post with the reactions of pharmacists on this issue to the FP for a balanced view.
Please take it to the fp

CC Seun Myndd44 lalastica sissy3 Dominique drered

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Beer Causes Your Pot Belly / Burial Poster Of The Female Army Officer That Lost Her Life / Benefits Of Fruits In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.