Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not (918 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? / When A Guy says "I Care" Does It Mean He Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by Tomaxzyn1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
It's over, isn't it?
He betrayed you in the worst way possible by having an
affair. While cheating on you may make you feel like there is
no way that he loves you, it's not always that clean cut.
Men cheat for many reasons and most of the time it's not
because they don't love their partners. When you hear him
say, "Please don't leave me ... I really do love you," take into
account some of the signs that he is telling the truth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. He stops the affair For real.
Knowing that you are about to leave him scares him so
much that he stops the affair immediately. He doesn't want
to lose you because you really are the one he loves.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. He promises to do anything for you.

It can be difficult for men to lay everything down on the line
to win back your heart. If he truly breaks down and tells you
he will do absolutely anything to have you back, you may
have someone who truly does love you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. He seeks professional help.
He wants to know why he had the affair and hurt the one
person he loves most. To do this, he seeks counseling to
help uncover the mystery, and show you that he is serious;
he didn't cheat because he doesn't love you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. He admits his mistakes to others.
Men don’t want to come clean about their mistakes. If he
tells everyone how much he messed up, you know he
regrets what he did.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. He follows through with promises.
If you’ve told him he must do a list of things to show you he
truly loves you, and he does everything you ask, you know
that he is committed to you ... and ONLY you.

It is hard to believe he didn’t cheat on you to hurt you,
especially because YOU are so hurt. Some men truly don’t
think about their significant others when they have an affair.
It may not make any sense to you, and it may make you
want to run far away from him so you never hurt again, but
this is something to consider. If he truly didn't want to be
with you, he wouldn't do everything above.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
WE KNOW
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by HoneyB10(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
It hurts so much when someone you love cheats on you, op forget all this stories joor, not saying there isn't some hard truth in what you wrote but......
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by fernandoc(m): 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Men are polygamous in nature. You can't cheat nature Abeg.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by theEYe21(f): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Women are polygamous in nature too. I don't need to show any evidence because you see, hear and experience the evidence everyday grin
fernandoc:
Men are polygamous in nature. You can't cheat nature Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by halfricanadian(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Will he forgive too if i go sleep around nd tell him i still love him?

Give wat u can take nd take wat u can give

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by shyling(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
y shud I cheat on u?

halfricanadian:
Will he forgive too if i go sleep around nd tell him i still love him?

Give wat u can take nd take wat u can give
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by halfricanadian(f): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
shyling:
y shud I cheat on u?

embarassed embarassed dunno
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by shyling(f): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
I don't need to, I won't.
halfricanadian:

embarassed embarassed dunno
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by halfricanadian(f): 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
shyling:
I don't need to, I won't.

cry cry
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by lovingT(f): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yea.... men are polygamous in nature....

It's a man's world.....

But if he Loves you n respects u, he will make sure he doesn't get caught...

Sad to say but that's the truth
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by fernandoc(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
theEYe21:
Women are polygamous in nature too. I don't need to show any evidence because you see, hear and experience the evidence everyday grin
You are wrong my dear. Ever wondered why our fore father's with their harem and concubines managed to live longer than we do today. Women knew their place and the men weren't afraid to be 'men'. Today civilization and religion has changed a lot. That's why divorce rates will keep skyrocketing . That's the price for civilization.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by Missyetty(f): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Uhmmm
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by theEYe21(f): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
So you don't want Nigeria to move forward and be backward, you don't want Nigeria to be civilized. If you want to be a caveman so bad why not go and live in the jungle. Rubbish! undecided
fernandoc:

You are wrong my dear. Ever wondered why our fore father's with their harem and concubines managed to live longer than we do today. Women knew their place and the men weren't afraid to be 'men'. Today civilization and religion has changed a lot. That's why divorce rates will keep skyrocketing . That's the price for civilization.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by fernandoc(m): 5:30am On Jul 14, 2016
theEYe21:
So you don't want Nigeria to move forward and be backward, you don't want Nigeria to be civilized. If you want to be a caveman so bad why not go and live in the jungle. Rubbish! undecided
Coconut head.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by LuveU2(f): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2016
theEYe21:
True, i read stories about cheating wives, girlfriends, it means we are polygamous too nd
men shd bear with us.

1 Like

Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2016
At op,u don't have any reason whatsoever to justify sin
and please stop deceiving urself.A guy that wants to control himself and respect the woman he is married to will do that irrespective of the temptations that comes ur way .
I don't see the moral lesson u are trying to pass here sad

2 Likes

Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by Surfboard(m): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Op, take one beer for my head. grin grin

Seriously though, cheating is really both ways. What I can't say is if a girl will continue to love a guy after cheating on him. This is because I've seen/heard of more girls attaching emotion to cheating.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by firstking01(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
No justifiable reason whatsoever for cheating...flirting might just be understandable sometimes.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by theEYe21(f): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Like my own. grin
fernandoc:

Coconut head.
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by Kenneth205(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
HoneyB10:
It hurts so much when someone you love cheats on you, op forget all this stories joor, not saying there isn't some hard truth in what you wrote but......

Truth!
Re: He Cheated On U Doesn't Necessarily Mean He Loves U Not by theEYe21(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2016
LuveU2:
True, i read stories about cheating wives, girlfriends, it means we are polygamous too nd
men shd bear with us.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Two Girls Were Caught Doing On The Street / I Am Confused, What Should I Do? / Men's Room, Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.