Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) (27821 Views)

Buhari Reveals What He Discussed With Adeboye(photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by igraman(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
H
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:
if only you can provide the link where Bola Ige made the statement? But no you can't.
Is kemi not a better lunatic than you are? At least her father denounced her. Your own family is under the delusion that you are sane.

Gbam
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:
if only you can provide the link where Bola Ige made the statement? But no you can't.
Is kemi not a better lunatic than you are? At least her father denounced her. Your own family is under the delusion that you are sane.

Read your post posts and I must say that I have learnt a lot. Kudos.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Olunloyo looks aristocratic

Jobos:

Also note that both are Phd holder in mathmatics.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by teekay04: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
So the man is still alive, may be the reason why anty Kemi
quietly leave journalism after anty aboderin media war of word with her, un un unh, sior in Yoruba language.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by hok4u(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:

Nairaland will sha make person laugh #epicresponse
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:
Jesus!! Egbon y nw..... he offend u b4?
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by ojabel(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
he's confessing his sins to Pastor Adeboye?

How Female Redeemed preacher was killed during mor... http://jonadorc..com/2016/07/how-female-redeemed-preacher-was-killed.html?spref=tw
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by nijascammers: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dr Omololu Olunloyo a great mathematician
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Irreplaceable48(f): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
chinoify:
ok i don hear.. meanwhile tell BUBU, there is hunger in the land....
What has Buhari got to do with this??

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Dynamique: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maybe he came to discuss Kemi's deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
He must have whispered .....e bami gbadura fun Kemi ....e jooor sah grin
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Bluette(f): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheSPEAKER:

He prefers "man of the Great God."
Thank u
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by ahaz: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
MissEdified:
Former Governor of Oyo State Dr Omololu Olunloyo and G.O of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Pastor Adeboye meet today Covenant Sanctuary Ibadan as the G O was there for an important church Programme.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-ex-oyo-state-gpvernor-omololu.html

its unfoftunate that this are happening and what we do is to insult ourselves and pretend all is well in a sick nation..d other day it was an igbo woman and today its a yoruba and yet we xtians cow in our houses giving a blind support to people that are hell bent in exterminating us..its high time we xtians come togetger and raise a voice or this injustice continues or else we have no moral justification to insult the igbos for their agitations cos the Muslim nortg are given us a reason to see their agitations as justified cos we can no longer live in a nation were our love ones are killed like rats abd yet no justice...proudly nigee deltan.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Bluette(f): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
eleko1:
embarassed angry See me in my office. undecided

Why? Mr lecturer.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Akolawole(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Badtman:
Bola ige Said" Eni ji mi ni ibo onijere omo re "anybody who rig my election will not enjoy his or her Children, which is true Olulonyo didn't enjoy Anti Kemi D Social media Dog grin

Thats laughable! He NEVER said that.

Ige said very few statements at that time but the most famous one was '' Eyin ara iwo, won ni ibo marun le di fun mi. Bi mo se bayin sore to '' [ meaning the people of iwo, they said you vote just 5 votes for me despite my friendship with you]

I felt sorry for Chief Olunloyo. The man should be enjoying his life now. That girl has really messed him up

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Charly68: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
This Baba is old , how time flies .
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:

Wicked. grin
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Abodunrin07(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Somebody shout halleluyah.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by eleko1: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Meeting With Rep Iamdotune.
Bluette:

Why? Mr lecturer.
pls do the needful tomorrow.thnk U
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by VERDA: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Marotzke:

Lol...bros,you mean o.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by solace2013: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Most of you guys don't even know that these two men were once colleagues at the Department of Mathematics, University of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
lipsrsealed + in a revelation someone said he slept with his daughter lipsrsealed embarassed
Badtman:
Bola ige Said" Eni ji mi ni ibo onijere omo re "anybody who rig my election will not enjoy his or her Children, which is true Olulonyo didn't enjoy Anti Kemi D Social media Dog grin
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Moheat(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Marotzke:

Kia bro you wicked oh.
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by Badtman(m): 3:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Marotzke:
Your Lunatic is more Grade than my and Kemi Olulonyo Mumu Somebody , Abeg Mod read his comments before banning me Like Fifa oo
Re: Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) by ademusiwa5: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2016
[size=28pt]
I am a sinner save by grace. I am the worst sinner on earth. and i know my sin is more than any of you.
I dont share mr olumiloyo believe to offer apology, I dont think he should apologies to mr adeboye. the reason is kemi olumiloyo has her own mind. and she is doing what she feel is right. and base on her experience living abroad.

for churches like redeemed who point accusing fingers at others but not look at the wrong in their own eyes, kemi olumiloyo in considered a sinners.

but some of the churches like redeemed who teach the wrong doctrine to people. lead to kemi problem. She did the right thing by becoming a baby mama, rather than end up been a fool, like many women in the redeemed who listen to false doctrine of the redeemed church. and become childless. I say false doctrine, because i was once in the redeemed. I left the redeemed church. and i have seen many women become childless over this false doctrine of the redeemed.

Today i remember funmi olayinka, a canadian born nigerian who left canada because she believed in the false doctrine of the redeemed church and by the end of the day went back to nigeria looking for a husband. and died. mrs funmi olayinka would have been alive and still living in canada, if not for the false doctrine of redeemed church.

Jesus believe in polygamy , jesus disciple were polygamous. but false churches preach against it.
like i said I am a sinner save by grace. I am the worst sinner on earth. and i know my sin is more than any of you. I service a God who love sinners and does not go to the redeemed church.

I serve a God who love kemi olumiloyo. kemi olumiloyo comment is correct about the redeemed church. and i believe she should not offer anyone apology.

I am a sinner save by grace. i am the worst sinner on earth.

at Jesus empire ministry, we dont teach false doctrine to make money or buy expensive car or private jet on the back of our fellow human. I take the bus. because jesus will take the bus

buhari should issue osibanjo last warning letter, you dont mix government with church. if he does not listen, osibanjo should be terminated. and would be replaced by a non redeemed church member. he is there to do a job, not work the redeemed church.

may the soul of funmi olayinka, a canadian born nigerian rest in peace
i am a man on a mission.

His Royal highness
adesegun adekoluejo aderibigbe adeuga Ademusiwa

Emperor of Nigeria
[/size]

mrs olayinka

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uv_rYdJ7umQ/UXjkspDPcgI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/VB8tARLqrE8/s400/Olayinka-360x239.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4n1lku8skf2.r600x315.f0fc0f9c.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths / Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.