Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (15999 Views)

16 Trucks Of Fuel Meant For Adamawa Diverted – DPR / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit / Buhari's Panel Reveals When Jonathan Can Be Probed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Orikinla(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Nigeria, a land so blessed
But with many so cursed.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by osazee12(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fake gist. Haba how can 71 trailers of rice go missing
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by chadwickcollins(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
;DLol jst laughing
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
naija i hail thee lol
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Sunnycliff(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Danger of a lying government is that more lies would always be needed to cover up the existing lies. Like a radioactive nuclei and its chain reactions.

APC, we all can't be deceived at the same time except the zombies!

6 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by manuel80(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
trust me..before they find those things..they'll try coz people are suffering
make them use satellite track am
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by manuel80(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
trust me..before they find those things..they'll try coz people are suffering
make them use satellite track am
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by SurefireFashion: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by flokii: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Buh why are Nigerians this bad?

Stealing from displaced people too? Like they want them to starve to death or somtin.. Just too bad

Later they will say they are not fantastically corrupt abi how bubu talk am sef undecided
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Seriously ? E don reach level where we go dey steal rice ? Oh My Gods

2 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Yinkay: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
freeze001:

My dear, not everything is an excuse to show ignorant partisan affiliation. You see humanity at its worst diverting and stealing relief materials, most definitely with d collusion of government agents supposed to ensure a seamless and honest process to rehabilitate helpless persons, yet here u are referring to the one whom u love to hate just on principle. Is it normal?

This time u will find all missing things and money, why did 71 bags of rice get missing in d first place? Pull ur head out of that smelly, stinky, dark orifice, clean up and smell d damned coffee! Absolute corruption, inefficiency and sheer wickedness has officially been entrenched as an offshoot of the #CHANGE agenda.

Sis....it is 71 trailer loads of rice not bags...

4 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
The trucks didn't go missing... They only took a detour.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
maybe the driver miss road abi fuel finish 4 road
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by iamkingzlee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wahala!!!!
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by freeze001(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yinkay:

Sis....it is 71 trailer loads of rice not bags...

My dear! The thing is hard to believe. In my first post sef I stated as much that I wanted to believe it was 71 bags n not trailer loads. I guess I'm still trying to downplay it subconsciously. sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by onoslove(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
This same thing happened during the flood. I knew a neighbour who happen to be a member of the red cross that came back home with 18 seater bus loaded with rice, groundnut oil, cartoons of noodles, etc. I am sorry to say, we have lost our conscience as human. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
They police should visit local markets and the bagsof rice would be found. Half of it would be sold secretely to family n friends.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Thunderlicious:
In Nigeria, Ships get missing and never found let alone bags of rice. They should check voicemail because that's where the bags of rice are.
Na hunger ooooooooooooooh , run ooooooooooooooh, hunger for North by north and for the north.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Raymie(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
The rice is in Ekiti. Fayose stole it.
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Aroh48(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dis country dey make me laugh
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by fashrola(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
cry why are some people really dis wicked? When a lot of displaced people are starving to death... Why? *sobbing***

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by ikirinwamama1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is wickedness at its height. They were better off leaving with bokoharam camp. At least they got fed properly. You can't be free from captivity yet dying of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Lanretoye(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
internally displaced rice.
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Charly68: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Hausas are very heartless . Upon the suffering of the homeless people they could still afford to divert the food met for them. I doubt if they can ever enjoy meaningful peace at that end . What a terrible set of people !

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by ahmadmuazu5(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
One day the will say the presidential villa is stole

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by karrim4real(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by ahmadmuazu5(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
One day this people will say the presidential villa is stole
Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by CioAngels(f): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
aminaadamu:

http://m.guardian.ng/news/lawmaker-seeks-probe-of-missing-71-trailers-of-idp-rice/
The governor and the senators from the state is in a better place to answer the questions. They should bring out the rice where they hide it. May the situation of the people that stole the rice be worse than does in IDP CAMPS.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by OFFICIAL336: 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fear North. Home of political corruption.

1 Like

Re: Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu by Aroh48(m): 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
CioAngels:
The governor and the senators from the state is in a better place to answer the questions. They should bring out the rice where they hide it. May the situation of the people that stole the rice be worse than does in IDP CAMPS.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) / FEC Approves ₦1.07 Billion Lie Detector, Night Vision Goggle Devices For NDLEA / Fayose Endorses Kolade Eleka For Ekiti South Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.